Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member

Done w/ finals, lets get wasted!!

As you can see from my title, my semester is totaly and completely done minus presenting colors at commencement, which is cake. So last nite I partied w/ a chick who I met at a party last thursday. We had a nite together monday nite this week, nothin happend reely. Thurs nite I took her out for steak, we then rented a movie and I have no idea what happened in the movie. But I did get a blowie, which was nice. And last nite we played drunked strip card games!! She lost and got nekkid first, then we both won. Im gonna miss college the next 5 weeks at home.

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier of Misfortune
    As you can see from my title, my semester is totaly and completely done minus presenting colors at commencement, which is cake. So last nite I partied w/ a chick who I met at a party last thursday. We had a nite together monday nite this week, nothin happend reely. Thurs nite I took her out for steak, we then rented a movie and I have no idea what happened in the movie. But I did get a blowie, which was nice. And last nite we played drunked strip card games!! She lost and got nekkid first, then we both won. Im gonna miss college the next 5 weeks at home.
    Man, your making me very depressed right now.... JK. I just miss my college days so much. Sounds like you had a great time!! My advice, fail some classes so you can stay longer. hahaha Have a good break!!

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyHitter
    Man, your making me very depressed right now.... JK. I just miss my college days so much. Sounds like you had a great time!! My advice, fail some classes so you can stay longer. hahaha Have a good break!!
    No sh*t!!! I missed it so f*ckin much that I went back again. Workin on my 3rd degree!!!

Dee-termined is offline Associate Member
    I'm writing my last final today and then I'll be at the Commadore Ballroom (Vancouver BC) rocking out to Thornley!! Man will it feel good to get this over with. Seven finals in Five days, it's just not right!!!! Anyways congrats on the BLOWIE!!!

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dee-termined
    I'm writing my last final today and then I'll be at the Commadore Ballroom (Vancouver BC) rocking out to Thornley!! Man will it feel good to get this over with. Seven finals in Five days, it's just not right!!!! Anyways congrats on the BLOWIE!!!
    its funny... i went through that $hit too and hated it.... but I would give anything to go through it again!!

good luck!

D-END is offline Anabolic Member
    i just got home from my last final....but i have to work tonight so no party for me.

talon is offline Senior Member
    Lol...I had four this week already and I got two more next week...Then Ill be done...Oh I cant wait till next Wed. finals are a pain in the ass.

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    shlt im feelin the pain and stress from finals, my girl is doin them right now. shes done on the 21st for 2 weeks. she got ripped off compared to u guys! 5 weeks off! lucky bastards.

decadbal is offline Banned
    dude i never missed college when i went home, if it wasnt for the short breaks id be dead

1badSScamaro is offline New Member
    didnt you have some big thread awhile back about a girl that you really really liked and thought you were gonna hook up with, what happened to her? BUt i know what you mean, i'm done with college this semester and i'm gonna miss it so freakin much.

deca --thats cause you only had your gay frat boys to do you up the butt, you needed a break from it once in awhile, but maybe i'm wrong, haha, i'm just a noob after all

Dimes is offline Senior Member
    I finish the 15th, cant wait, although I will reeeaaaallllyyyyy miss all the hot chicks.

Dimes is offline Senior Member
    I finish the 15th, cant wait, although I will reeeaaaallllyyyyy miss all the hot chicks.

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1badSScamaro
    didnt you have some big thread awhile back about a girl that you really really liked and thought you were gonna hook up with, what happened to her? BUt i know what you mean, i'm done with college this semester and i'm gonna miss it so freakin much.
    Yeah about that, Ive had several girls that Ive been involved with this semester from going on a date to ...Seven that I can count. Im such a slut. I dont remember which chick that was on, possibly my ex, who btw I still could hook up with.

Thread Information