Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    fitnessNY is offline Senior Member

What age is too young to date for you?

I am 27, I am thinking of dating this girl who is 20, but very, very hot!

What age do you guys think is too young for you? Do you think the 7 year age gap is too much?

FYI -- most of you were right my last relationship with the one that I was trying to get to the gym didn't work out. Hence she never made it to the gym we were just too different for each other.

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    Quote Originally Posted by fitnessNY
    I am 27, I am thinking of dating this girl who is 20, but very, very hot!

What age do you guys think is too young for you? Do you think the 7 year age gap is too much?

FYI -- most of you were right my last relationship with the one that I was trying to get to the gym didn't work out. Hence she never made it to the gym we were just too different for each other.
    if she was 17 then maybe too young, but 20 isnt too young. Id sat go for it and stop being silly.

18 is the cut off for me bro. I'm 27 too just so you know, and I'm dating an 18 year old! Smokin Hot! Go for it man!

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    yea.. the older you get the less of a big deal it is.. if you were 17 and she was 10 then dam lol

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    i dont know, if i was 27, i'd want her to be at least 21. I am about to turn 22 though and my girl is only 18.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    I wouldn't date anyone seriously unless they were atleast 23.
    However I would bang any girl over the age of 18.

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm 24 and my gf is 28. I have a younger sister, so I guess that turns me off from younger girls. Btw, my sister is 21 and dating a 29 year old. I personally think thats f-cked up.

Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    My thoughts exactly...

31uniform is offline Associate Member
    whats the youngest legal age anyways? im 23 and talk to a 17 year old on a regular bases. but i havent touched her because im not to sure the age limit. i heard 16 was legal.

J-F
    J-F is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by justincredible
    18 is the cut off for me bro. I'm 27 too just so you know, and I'm dating an 18 year old! Smokin Hot! Go for it man!
    ****, thats almost a decade..! At 18 she is still a kid who has to discover real thing in life, while you, at 27 your are getting out of this "discovering" period and may want to build something solid in life...

Its your choice, but i don't get it !

Quote Originally Posted by 31uniform
    whats the youngest legal age anyways? im 23 and talk to a 17 year old on a regular bases. but i havent touched her because im not to sure the age limit. i heard 16 was legal.

Where do all you guys meet all these younger chicks? Yall hanging out at middle schools or something?

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    Freshman Sluts~

imann is offline Member
    Yeah I like young girls 18 or 19, I figure I can only get with them for a few more years,I'm 23, so fvck it ,go for it.My current GF is only 18, but she is one of the hottest cheerleaders at my college.

mr_man is offline Associate Member
    Ha I'm 25 and 16 is legal in Oklahoma.. That all I'm going to say a bit young buthave been 22 and with a 16. but at least she looked about 18. Or maby that was just in my mind. lol

decadbal is offline Banned
    for me, i woudlnt date a girl under 21, but thats me, i find most of them under that are stupid actin and so on.

mass junkie is offline banned
    old enough to bleed, old enough to breed

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    My boyfriend is 9 yrs younger than I am. We get along great. Not sure what that says about me LOL...hmmm Young at heart.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    My boyfriend is 9 yrs younger than I am. We get along great. Not sure what that says about me LOL...hmmm Young at heart.
    that or cradle robber

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    lets see... i was 18 and dating a 23 year old...

then on the other end..

35 and dating a 23 year old..

so you decide.. younger women are great in the sack, but older ones will do the good stuff.... and you have something to talk to them about..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by clockworks

Where do all you guys meet all these younger chicks? Yall hanging out at middle schools or something?
    it actually varies from state to state, illinois just changed a few years back i believe, and now the legal age of consent is 17 here. and in places like kentucky, isnt is something stupid like 14, lol.

Gearhead007 is offline Associate Member
    17 is legal in Texas. That's fine... Until you have to try to carry a conversation.

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    I'm not saying this is me!!...

But I know a guy who's 38 and would do just about anything over the legal age of consent!. But he's a bouncer and gets the come on from 18yr+ chic's!.

He blaims it on his ruggedly handsome features, firm ass and Irish charm

Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    that or cradle robber
    LOL Don't HATE!!!!!!!!!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

Matrix78 is offline Associate Member
    when i was 23 17 was the cut off point now at 26 its 21 cause anyone younger is just a pain to deal with they cant got to bars cant go to shows like comendy shows or someplace that serve alch and in the other direction it would be up to 36 althogh i've never dated anyone older than me... yet working on that one right now

solid-d is offline Member
    I just turned 25 last week and my GF is 18... Well, she kinda aint my GF anymore, but I dont think she knows that now.. I am really looking for a nice good GF, which in my mind has to be at least 21 0r 22... But an 18 year old ass is always a treat for me.. Im looking for anything age 21-29... But will date 18-34 if it comes to that.. I asked a 34 year old on a date last week and an 18 year old. Too bad they both had BFs.. The young girls dont know what they want.. they want to get F up.. They wanna party and hang out all night with there friends.. Well thats what I do to, but I am mature about it.. well kinda.. at least when we start.... At age 21 or lower, there is a way to act, you cant act stupid or like an idiot(kinda like in HS).. But once you reach 23-25 you can just be yourself and laugh at stupid things, you know, be an idiot.. Its alot more fun...

PiecinItUp is offline Member
    I just took at 17 year old to a basketball game last night...im 21...I haven't decided if she would be worth dating...but she would def be worth doing....

Matrix78 is offline Associate Member
    exactly

Quote Originally Posted by solid-d
    I just turned 25 last week and my GF is 18... Well, she kinda aint my GF anymore, but I dont think she knows that now.. I am really looking for a nice good GF, which in my mind has to be at least 21 0r 22... But an 18 year old ass is always a treat for me.. Im looking for anything age 21-29... But will date 18-34 if it comes to that.. I asked a 34 year old on a date last week and an 18 year old. Too bad they both had BFs.. The young girls dont know what they want.. they want to get F up.. They wanna party and hang out all night with there friends.. Well thats what I do to, but I am mature about it.. well kinda.. at least when we start.... At age 21 or lower, there is a way to act, you cant act stupid or like an idiot(kinda like in HS).. But once you reach 23-25 you can just be yourself and laugh at stupid things, you know, be an idiot.. Its alot more fun...

Livn*Pumpd is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso

Extremely solid advice. I wish someone would have told me that a few years ago, I wonder date seriously any girl under 23 now. But 18 is a-ok

KeyMastur is offline VET
    age of consent varies from state to state.

dating a girl under the age of 21 kinda sucks b/c you can't take her with you when you and your friends want to go out to the bars / clubs downtown.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    dating a girl under the age of 21 kinda sucks b/c you can't take her with you when you and your friends want to go out to the bars / clubs downtown.
    Thats true, but that means she doesnt need to see what goes on when youre at the bars/clubs!

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    age of consent varies from state to state.

That's a plus!

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Nothing under 18 (the thought of Jail doesn't appeal to me)

Maturity is relative..I was 19 with a 28-year old girlfriend who isn't as mature as my current 19 year-old girlfriend (i'm 22 now).

So it depends on the idividual..i wouldn't immediately discount a girl on her age(once she's over 18)

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by justincredible
    That is the answer I was looking for! She is HOT -- she has done some lingerie modeling.

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Prime
    if she was 17 then maybe too young, but 20 isnt too young. Id sat go for it and stop being silly.
    beautifully said... although your probably not gonna like her b/c most girls under the age of 22 are still childish and annoying. 27 and 20 are two totally different personalities

But, $hit, defly worth the shot bro.... good luck!!

Gilster is offline Member
    I am 43 and I am dating a 23 year old. As long as she is an adult I think it is all good. But an 18 year old is a bit too imature for a relationship for me.

OSTIE is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PiecinItUp
    I just took at 17 year old to a basketball game last night...im 21...I haven't decided if she would be worth dating...but she would def be worth doing....
    I live in the same state as you bro... under 18 is illegal... I know girls look and seem older these days, especially some 17 yr olds, but what happens when you decide you dont want someone that young. At the age of 17, girls have some crazy emotions and thoughts.

She may be super attached to you by then and get all psyco about you dumping her. You dont want some of these crazy girls ratting you out to her parents and police because you dumped her.

At my age of 21, ill have sex with any legal girls, but only date ones that are atleast 21 because I dont want to be held back when she cant get into bars and clubs.

Oh puleaase.

I've lived there. They don't enforce those laws!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    Nothing under 18 (the thought of Jail doesn't appeal to me)

Maturity is relative..I was 19 with a 28-year old girlfriend who isn't as mature as my current 19 year-old girlfriend (i'm 22 now).

So it depends on the idividual..i wouldn't immediately discount a girl on her age(once she's over 18)

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    old enough to bleed, old enough to breed

LOL!!!! thats sick but fukn funny shlt!

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER
    I'm not saying this is me!!...

But I know a guy who's 38 and would do just about anything over the legal age of consent!. But he's a bouncer and gets the come on from 18yr+ chic's!.

He blaims it on his ruggedly handsome features, firm ass and Irish charm

Yeah definatly not you..

3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Depends on the chick, but in "general" terms form what I experienced, a guy who is 27 and a girl of 20 there is a whole world of difference. My friend is 27 and dating a 20yo since 2 years now, I had a blast last months when he told her "would you shut up, you are a 20yo baby, im 27, your **** club musics annoy the crap out of me"

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information