Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sparkle
    I am agreed.. sluts are a dime a dozen.. good ones are a penny a dollar... or somethin like that lol

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sparkle
    LOL that was cute.

Hey Fitness...hope ya didn't think I was coming down on you....it was an observation. I think you should think long and hard on what you really want. Maybe this girl is the one you can take home to mom. If that isn't the kind of girl you want....I wouldn't waste the time, money and effort. BUT, if she is a good quality girl....and it could be that she IS playing some sort of game....maybe this is the one you don't want to let get by because you can't get what you want ASAP. Remember .... good things come to those who wait.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Gorgoroth_ is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MESSY_UK
    quick question, does she take it up the rear? if so can you survive on just bum sex for a few years?
    If she is religious , I doubt it. Hard core conservatives view sodomy as a sin... ( Though I don't think the bible says the act of sodomy between a man and a woman is sin , just a man on a man.. or a man on a cow , goat , or something other than a woman... )

getnjacked is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fitnessNY
    I spent the weekend with this hot chick, perfect body. We were fooling around on the couch and she rips my pants off. So I am thinking this is going to be a good night for me... After a bit of that I took hers off but she wouldn't let me take her panties off. THen she tells me that she has only been with 2 guys (which is great) and she is waiting until she gets married to have sex. I am on 700mg of test and thinking you can't do this to me... She is my age 27 and I met her at church -- what should I do -- there is no way I am waiting with her to get married before sex -- that is way out of the question.

Hey man, I met an amazing woman who is beyond HOT! She had the same idea. Wait until she got married. Let me tell you beautiful, fit, tight body and beyond that she was a wonderful person. What did I do, well I spent the next 14 months getting a lot of head. Then I married her and now shes mine everyday. You may want to fulfill a temporary pleasure which in turn could cause you to lose a lifetime of fulfillment. Just my .02

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    Quote Originally Posted by fitnessNY
    I spent the weekend with this hot chick, perfect body. We were fooling around on the couch and she rips my pants off. So I am thinking this is going to be a good night for me... After a bit of that I took hers off but she wouldn't let me take her panties off. THen she tells me that she has only been with 2 guys (which is great) and she is waiting until she gets married to have sex. I am on 700mg of test and thinking you can't do this to me... She is my age 27 and I met her at church -- what should I do -- there is no way I am waiting with her to get married before sex -- that is way out of the question.
    respect, respect shes a rarity now a days, or she could just be playing hard to get and working you out. i dont know.

SickNasty is offline Associate Member
    haha those "wait till marriage chicks" they just wanna explode and rape everyone once they are shown the ropes by a man. Dude if she has been with 2 guys before she is just playing the token "I don't wanna look like a slut card" i'll give her 4 weeks at the most

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by needmorestrength
    I am agreed.. sluts are a dime a dozen.. good ones are a penny a dollar... or somethin like that lol
    Yeah, I think I will keep her for now and see what happens... My last shot of my 15 week cycle is this Saturday then pct
    so at least I will have a chick around for pct time...

Superhuman is offline Banned
    maybe you should stick with her, man. Finding a good girl with moral values is very hard nowadays, perhaps she could be the one for you. who knows? Would you rather **** a bunch of stupid sluts for the rest of your life, or stay with this one hot ass girl who hasn't been "tainted" before? I never thought I'd fall in love, but I am now and she is a great girl. I do miss getting with random chicks at parties and stuff, but I am much happier now.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information