Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet

Experienced the perfect juice today-Im addicted already

Anyone ever have fresh apple cider? OMG I had some today and it was soooo good. Never knew apple cider could taste soooo good. I even simmered some on the stove with cinnamon..hmm hmm hmm.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

skinnyhb is offline Member
    mango lemonade from trader joes is also quite an orgasm in your mouth. well, orgasm for your mouth you sick fvcks.

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Duh! Where have you been?
    Must be a Canook thing or something... lol..

LOL Sounds good.
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

Quote Originally Posted by Blown_SC
    Duh! Where have you been?
    Must be a Canook thing or something... lol..
    I DON'T KNOW....lol I been missing the good stuff. I'll never buy store bought apple juice again.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by skinnyhb
    mango lemonade from trader joes is also quite an orgasm in your mouth. well, orgasm for your mouth you sick fvcks.
    I was in Trader Joes in the Sacramento area. Cool place.

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    You dont get out much eh haha jj

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    "Fresh" apple cider? I thought apple juice had to ferment a while to turn into cider, I dunno . . .
    When I lived in Massachusetts my folks would buy jugs of apple juice and let it turn to cider, and they'd drink it . . . ugh . . . too nasty for me . . .
    --Tock

decadbal is offline Banned
    i thought this was a real juice thread..lol i was like what is she on..lol

Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    i thought this was a real juice thread..lol i was like what is she on..lol
    LOL That was the idea !!!

Tock - I have no idea if it's fermented or not. It's fresh and no preservatives and tasted good.

Thread Information