Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    MASStermind is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    One word for you

WHATEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but to each their own.

And what does "No condom" worries mean LOL

no condom worries means you cant really trust a salty vet when she says dont use a condom. You dont know where its been or whats been in there for the past 20 years. She could be carrying something and not even know it. No worries with a virgin. At most you could rub against her yeast infection.

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by MASStermind
    no condom worries means you cant really trust a salty vet when she says dont use a condom. You dont know where its been or whats been in there for the past 20 years. She could be carrying something and not even know it. No worries with a virgin. At most you could rub against her yeast infection.
    Hmm so what about what YOU could give her....STD, baby, etc.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

MASStermind is offline Banned
    Hmm so what about what YOU could give her....STD, baby, etc.

If I had any yeah. And I try to very careful about the baby situation, no mistakes as of yet.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    My friend is a doctor and he has virgins come in all of the time. With gonorrhea, herpes and other nasties in their mouth. But they haven't had vaginal sex yet, so they're safe.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    My trip to LA was outstanding but I missed you guys (heehee)........esp You D-END.

Here's a pic or two of him. .

And no Big KLG you can't have him!
    Built, Black and Bald... not your type at all.

Have fun!

decadbal is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E

Have fun!
    shes a 3B type of gal..lol

Have fun!
    shes a 3B type of gal..lol

SMYL_GR8 is offline Senior Member
    Come on Barbi, do you REALLY want to spend the rest of your life making egg whites and steaming broccoli? Dump that loser, come over and we'll get some chicken and beer!

Quote Originally Posted by SMYL_GR8
    Come on Barbi, do you REALLY want to spend the rest of your life making egg whites and steaming broccoli? Dump that loser, come over and we'll get some chicken and beer!
    LOL hmmmmmmmm let me think about it......

Hmmmm YA. Sorry. Thanks for the offer though!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

Quote Originally Posted by MASStermind
    If I had any yeah. And I try to very careful about the baby situation, no mistakes as of yet.
    That you KNOW of. Many carry diseases and don't know it. You could have the herpes virus, have no symptoms and pass it to anyone.

As far as the pregnancy thing..........please don't tell me you "pull out".

Have fun!
    LOL Carlos....nope he's not my type at all. But when I found out you weren't on the market....I had to find myself a pinch hitter....until you come to your senses .

Bump for Big Tex ...

bump for CB and BT..

bump for Deca , BT and ME whoo whoo

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information