Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet

Robbing the cradle(according to someone).....but so worth it :)

My trip to LA was outstanding but I missed you guys (heehee)........esp You D-END.

Here's a pic or two of him. .

And no Big KLG you can't have him!
    Last edited by Commando_Barbi; 12-25-2005 at 11:22 PM.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    ehh.. lookin small.... lol jk..

Funny he keeps tellin me he's small too .... hmmm maybe it's true. Gotta stop drinking I guess!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    Wow, he looks outstanding! Is he a member of the board C.B.?

No...not yet....Maybe some day . Girl gotta have a place to come gripe about her man ya know . Hee hee

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    Funny he keeps tellin me he's small too .... hmmm maybe it's true. Gotta stop drinking I guess!
    Oh man, I'm gonna let that go...

Nice to hear you had fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Blown_SC
    Oh man, I'm gonna let that go...

Nice to hear you had fun!
    Hmmmmm maybe I should edit that !!!! LOL

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    Is that SC?? haha

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    wow...dude is shredded.

MASStermind is offline Banned
    confused here are you banging this dude? What do you mean by robbing the cradle? He looks kinda old.

Alex2 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by phatmark
    Is that SC?? haha
    I thought the same, LOL

radar1234 is offline Member
    you might want to get ahold of extreme makeover- home edition and do something about that apartment!

Quote Originally Posted by MASStermind
    confused here are you banging this dude? What do you mean by robbing the cradle? He looks kinda old.
    Banging is such a crass term. LOL

He's my boyfriend....and betting by New Years...he's gonna be my fiance.

He's 28 and Im 37. His age isn't a problem for me. It was directed at someone comparing his thinking that at 22 it was OK to screw a 14 year old to me having a relationship with a 37 yo.

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Inside joke between her and another member who implied that she was doing so.

14 YR OLD ? CB?

Quote Originally Posted by BigMike J
    Inside joke between her and another member who implied that she was doing so.

14 YR OLD ? CB?
    LOL Not sure I would consider it a joke....well.....I guess if you consider how stupid he sounded....ya I guess it was a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by radar1234
    you might want to get ahold of extreme makeover- home edition and do something about that apartment!

Yep that's the truth. Funny thing is I thought the same thing when I saw it. He just bought the place and it needs a total over haul. He's never home to do it. When I go back we are going to empty the place out and hire a general contractor to remodel the kitchen and living room and add a second story which will contain the master suite and a Dojo for his martial arts school. Now he teaches in Ingelwood in a community center...he wants to be able to teach at his house. He teaches kids from all over the "hood" for free and when he isn't teaching them to kill people (kidding) he tutors them in their school subjects. On top of all that he has a day job as a computer security consultant and is going to go back to school here soon to become a Lawyer. So the house has not been a priority.

Told him if he wants to move me to South Central..........he better do something with that!

Quote Originally Posted by radar1234
    haha.. my thoughts exactly.. well sorta.

My thought was **** he could atleast get a nice room. **** 20 dollar motels.

Just playing withya CB

haha.. my thoughts exactly.. well sorta.

My thought was **** he could atleast get a nice room. **** 20 dollar motels.

Just playing withya CB
    LOL it's cool. You should have seen my face when I saw it. BUT he wants to make it nice for me and that's what matters.

Quote Originally Posted by aXe
    wow...dude is shredded.
    He hasn't started dieting yet either but his next show is a ways away.

LOL it's cool. You should have seen my face when I saw it. BUT he wants to make it nice for me and that's what matters.
    :::GAY MIKE SAYS::: Don't let go of that man girl he's a catch... keep his ass in the boat.

haha.. seriously from the way your typing you are on cloud 9 right now.

It's a wonderful feeling ey.

Big KLG keeps trying to steal him from me....and now I gotta watch you too???

Trust me......he's firmly on the hook. Gonna name my first born after Mart, cause if he hadn't abandoned me at the Mr. O, I wouldn't have met him.

:::GAY MIKE SAYS::: Don't let go of that man girl he's a catch... keep his ass in the boat.

haha.. seriously from the way your typing you are on cloud 9 right now.

It's a wonderful feeling ey.

Big KLG keeps trying to steal him from me....and now I gotta watch you too???

Trust me......he's firmly on the hook. Gonna name my first born after Mart, cause if he hadn't abandoned me at the Mr. O, I wouldn't have met him.

Some would call that fate

statuZ is offline Banned
    what is his bulking cycle looking like?

Quote Originally Posted by statuZ
    what is his bulking cycle looking like?
    He's natural

Some would call that fate
    Ya know. Started off a friend from Jordan was supposed to meet me there, canx at the last min. If he had been there and if Mart hadn't abandoned me...I might not of met him.

It's long over due. Kissed enough frogs.....I got my prince.

What did his bro do to land up in prison if not asking too much info..?

Just curious.

What did his bro do to land up in prison if not asking too much info..?

Just curious.
    Parking tickets

Parking tickets

haha.. ok gotcha

haha.. ok gotcha
    Ya they are pretty brutal when you get more than one! Gotta hate it!

Ya they are pretty brutal when you get more than one! Gotta hate it!
    For real.

Lostsoul is offline Associate Member
    Banging is such a crass term. LOL

He's my boyfriend....and betting by New Years...he's gonna be my fiance.

He's 28 and Im 37. His age isn't a problem for me. It was directed at someone comparing his thinking that at 22 it was OK to screw a 14 year old to me having a relationship with a 37 yo.
    Hey, I know from experience that older chicks are the best, my last gf was 36 and I'm 27, he's happy cuz older chicks are horny, and your happy cuz he's younger. Nothing wrong with that barbi, go girl.

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey CB what are his stat's?

In my experience older women are hornier the younger ones.

better too

Quote Originally Posted by Lostsoul
    Hey, I know from experience that older chicks are the best, my last gf was 36 and I'm 27, he's happy cuz older chicks are horny, and your happy cuz he's younger. Nothing wrong with that barbi, go girl.
    I disagree, the best girls are the shy young virgins. You get to teach them everything and once they open up they are so sex hungry they want to try everything and do it non stop all day long. Plus they want to please you so bad cause youre older. Also its nice doing a chick with no condom no worries.

I would have to say in general the best chicks are the ones that come out of bad situations and you are the one that saves them. They tend to be more loving. I say this at the risk of sounding like a homo but I like to make passionate love instead of just banging away. Older women try too much to be wild and fake orgasms etc. And plus c'mon whats better than a nice tight firm titty.
    Last edited by MASStermind; 12-14-2004 at 03:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by needmorestrength
    Hey CB what are his stat's?
    I know he's 5'9 and 220ish right now.

I know he's 5'9 and 220ish right now.

I think he was referring to his stats down there

I think he was referring to his stats down there
    LOL That's just WRONG!!!

decadbal is offline Banned
    jacked..great pics.. hes my ht.. im bigger..hahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    jacked..great pics.. hes my ht.. im bigger..hahahaha

are you as ripped and proportionate? Dudes more than jacked, hes got a greaet physique

One word for you

WHATEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but to each their own.

And what does "No condom" worries mean LOL

I disagree, the best girls are the shy young virgins. You get to teach them everything and once they open up they are so sex hungry they want to try everything and do it non stop all day long. Plus they want to please you so bad cause youre older. Also its nice doing a chick with no condom no worries.

I would have to say in general the best chicks are the ones that come out of bad situations and you are the one that saves them. They tend to be more loving. I say this at the risk of sounding like a homo but I like to make passionate love instead of just banging away. Older women try too much to be wild and fake orgasms etc. And plus c'mon whats better than a nice tight firm titty.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information