Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    cjp85 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OSTIE
    Thats cool, you seem to be a person that respects the fact you get to carry a handgun and realize its a priviledge, not a right.
    It kind of is a right, but I see what you're saying, as it could be taken away from you. If you are trained and capable, I believe that if you want to carry, you should be able to.

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    I'm in CT and have a concealed carry license to carry my Glock 26 9mm, but I rarely do. Its more for home protection, even though I have a 12 gauge loaded ready to go at home. I got that loaded with rubber buckshot. So there will be absolutely no hesitation to use it. I just bought all new carpeting for my house, it would be a shame to get blood all over.

Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    i live in PA and am in philly quite alot, ive had friends shot by the time i was 16, i have friends were people were shot on there blocks, if your in philly pretty much everyone you think has a gun, has one. around my town i dont need one, but when im in philly ill be ****ed if someones gonna rob me, or steal my **** or car and get away with it. i carry my gun for protection, simple as that. if its a one on one fight im fine, i can handle myself quite good, but around here, its never a one on one fight, you think its a one on one, and next thing ya know 10 guys are kicking you. i dont want to fight anymore, id rather tell them to **** off, and then if they keep coming give them heat rather then worry about the other peole he's with jumping me for beating up there friend. and yes i am licensed, and it says right on my license, reason: self defense.

OSTIE is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jcstomper
    i live in PA and am in philly quite alot, ive had friends shot by the time i was 16, i have friends were people were shot on there blocks, if your in philly pretty much everyone you think has a gun, has one. around my town i dont need one, but when im in philly ill be ****ed if someones gonna rob me, or steal my **** or car and get away with it. i carry my gun for protection, simple as that. if its a one on one fight im fine, i can handle myself quite good, but around here, its never a one on one fight, you think its a one on one, and next thing ya know 10 guys are kicking you. i dont want to fight anymore, id rather tell them to **** off, and then if they keep coming give them heat rather then worry about the other peole he's with jumping me for beating up there friend. and yes i am licensed, and it says right on my license, reason: self defense.
    Cool.... I hear yea on that.... when u live in an urban area, lotta people packin heat.... as stated before, we are not allowed to carry handguns.... I guess personally, I like it like that, because even though it may give innocent people who live in a bad area a chance to stick up for themselves, it also allows more trouble makers who may have had a hard time finding a gun on the street to now purchase one in a store then use it for the wrong reasons and hide behind the law screaming self defense.

getnjacked is offline Junior Member
    Two questions for people who carry around guns... not criticizing, just wondering...

1) What states do you live in that it is legal to carry a handgun, or are you carrying it illegally?

2) For the people who carry a handgun incase of "Fighting" purposes, is this for when your out numbered? Or would you pull it on someone that you are having a clean one-on-one fistfight with, but you are losing so you decide to pull it??

Hey bro I live right outside of Mil and our state is one of only FOUR in the entire country that cannot carry. That my friend is warped. People carry for multiple reasons. I myself would like the right to carry. Does this mean I wouldn't leave my house without a weapon, no. But As a business owner of multiple restaurants I have been in situations where I thought gee it would be nice to have that sense of security.

Also, the more law abiding trained citizens who carry, the more likely they will be able to stop or prevent a crime. If I were a criminal and was gonna rob someone and new their was a good possibility that either them or a bystander may be carrying I would think twice.

Our state passed this right but our wacko liberal Gov, vetoed it. that Chump!

Cool.... I hear yea on that.... when u live in an urban area, lotta people packin heat.... as stated before, we are not allowed to carry handguns.... I guess personally, I like it like that, because even though it may give innocent people who live in a bad area a chance to stick up for themselves, it also allows more trouble makers who may have had a hard time finding a gun on the street to now purchase one in a store then use it for the wrong reasons and hide behind the law screaming self defense.

Bud, the trouble makes don't buy guns legally, and they def don't buy a gun that will be registered in their name.

Quote Originally Posted by getnjacked
    Bud, the trouble makes don't buy guns legally, and they def don't buy a gun that will be registered in their name.
    I agree with you on that... Im talkin about the not as hardened criminals... like the wannabe bad@sses who may not live in the worst parts but try to act like they do.... they may never have the opportunity to by an illegal gun since they live right outside the bad parts of the city.... these are the people who buy a pistol from a store and carry it on them thinkin they are just as much of a "gangsta" as the real ones. These people will get drunk, pull it out, and accidently shoot themselves or someone else tryin to look hard.

BTW, glad to see another member from Wisco ,what city yea in? What restaurants do u run, if dont mind me asking.... maybe pm me so we dont hijack the thread...

Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    I agree with you on that... Im talkin about the not as hardened criminals... like the wannabe bad@sses who may not live in the worst parts but try to act like they do.... they may never have the opportunity to by an illegal gun since they live right outside the bad parts of the city.... these are the people who buy a pistol from a store and carry it on them thinkin they are just as much of a "gangsta" as the real ones. These people will get drunk, pull it out, and accidently shoot themselves or someone else tryin to look hard.

BTW, glad to see another member from Wisco ,what city yea in? What restaurants do u run, if dont mind me asking.... maybe pm me so we dont hijack the thread...
    i can get a gun anytime i want illegally, but im legal with all my sh-t, but in this area its as easy as getting bubble gum at the corner store

Quote Originally Posted by jcstomper
    i can get a gun anytime i want illegally, but im legal with all my sh-t, but in this area its as easy as getting bubble gum at the corner store
    Yea thats the way to go... ive been offered to buy some too from people I know.... I was under 21 at the time, and i figured if i carried it, id get busted at a party for underage drinkin and theyd search me and id be fcked. Now that im 21, there is still obviously no reason to get an illegal one.

My pops bought my ma a ruger p90 .45, for when she is home alone as protection..... I love that gun for some reason, so comfortable and fun to shoot.

Oh, yeh those not so hard wanna be's who cannot get one can still go buy a handgun here they just can't "legally" carry it. So the trouble makers you are concerned about still have access to guns.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information