Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Are you happy?

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    I get that way sometimes too. Sometimes things just seem to pile up and you just want to know why it's gotta be YOU!

I'm keeping you in my thoughts .
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

GORILA-UNIT is offline Member
    I'm gonna quote this from dmx"to leave is to suffer, to survive is to find meaning in suffering"
    For me this years been pretty tough, the toughest thing beside family problems is i lost a few good friends over bullsh!t. Its just sad when u best friends turn their their back on u dogg and the only thing u have left is ur word and ur balls. I believe everything in life happens for a reason and everytime some wack sh!t like this happens i just keep my head up n try to make the best out of every situation. By the end of the day no matter wat u have in material things n money it all doesn't matter if no one really cares about u.

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Juggy & Bigen ! Man as soon as I posted it I knew I left myself wide open for a hit. But let me tell you the story. One night it was really cold and I had no place to stay. I was visiting Fla and it does get chilly in the winter at night. I was at a keg party at the beach and Maraxus was there and I needed somewhere warm to chill so I crawled in. That's it I swear it! I was only in ther for about a half an hour and he started getting really bad gas from the Cuban food he ate for dinner I had to get out. That's all

Dimes is offline Senior Member
    Gotta make the best ofdays like this, today was my day off... and I had alot of plans to do at home, wake up, no light...no electricity..damm... since I had only gotten 12 hours of sleep the last 3 days, I slept like a babby all day long.

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    Juggy & Bigen ! Man as soon as I posted it I knew I left myself wide open for a hit. But let me tell you the story. One night it was really cold and I had no place to stay. I was visiting Fla and it does get chilly in the winter at night. I was at a keg party at the beach and Maraxus was there and I needed somewhere warm to chill so I crawled in. That's it I swear it! I was only in ther for about a half an hour and he started getting really bad gas from the Cuban food he ate for dinner I had to get out. That's all

We understand, as a wise man once said, it isn't how you play the game, it is the way you place the blame.

The door is open, all you have to do is walk out of the closet.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information