Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Elysium is offline Productive Member

Message to ALL members...

Hey all.

Before you get ahead of yourself this is not just me moaning, this is the thoughts of quite a few members.

As of late this board seems to be ALL arguements, threads continuously getting closed, people getting banned, simple threads being turned into arguements and just general hostility.

I mean i havent been here for long, but i have certainly noticed a change in the general attitude of members on this board, i will say though, that it is mainly "newer" members that have been the centre of alot of these arguements.

What im asking, is that we all just try and cool it, think about what your gonna say before you say it, i mean this is the internet, you cant scare anyone on here, winning an arguement doesnt make you better. So whats with all the BS of late?

So... Lets all try and cut the BS yea?!

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Nice post Messy.

~SC~

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    aww messy your so considerate

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I agree 100%. Good post brotha!

I feel a group hug coming... time to slip away politely

Red

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Ketchup
    I feel a group hug coming... time to slip away politely

Red
    hahaha and dont look back!

decadbal is offline Banned
    your wrong messy, and if you dont stop ill beat u up, thats right, the internet badass is here..so everyone know what is up

so much for a serious thread

Iowa is offline Banned
    Right on Messy...People forget its just the internet. Good post.

Maraxus is offline Banned
    I agree 100%, no sense in arguing.

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    deserving of a bump.

Nice post.

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    As of late this board seems to be ALL arguements, threads continuously getting closed, people getting banned, simple threads being turned into arguements and just general hostility.
    sorry bro you are slightly wrong, although i agree with you 100% its always been like that for about 2 years now, it just comes and goes in waves, there seems to be certain influences appear on the board from time to time, be them bad or good we know who they are people who think they go unoticed and so on, they dont, people putting good into the board will hopefully get to take part in the board or be considered for positions that come up, people putting sh1t into the board will eventually or sooner be fuked right off. Saying that, thanks for helping out, hope people can listen to you and keep good what alot of us worked so hard to make

peace

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    With more and more members joining more and more bull**** comes with them.

Why i remember when there were only 4000 people here. That was only about 3 yrs ago.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    To expand further on what OG-Jason said, take me for example.

I help out like mad man in the diet forum, workout forum, etc.

By doing so, some "people" feel the constant need to "challenge" or "attack" me because of my status and/or what I have accomplished with my business and all things pertinent.

Does it stop me? , oh h*ll no......

Those losers come and go just like the flu...........sickening just the same, but temporary. We call them paper champions, bench warmers, side-line peanut gallery members, etc. Not much one can do but ignore them, or give them a good dose of intelligence and impeccable rhyme/reason. That is usually enough to scare them off.

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by The Original Jason
    sorry bro you are slightly wrong, although i agree with you 100% its always been like that for about 2 years now, it just comes and goes in waves, there seems to be certain influences appear on the board from time to time, be them bad or good we know who they are people who think they go unoticed and so on, they dont, people putting good into the board will hopefully get to take part in the board or be considered for positions that come up, people putting sh1t into the board will eventually or sooner be fuked right off. Saying that, thanks for helping out, hope people can listen to you and keep good what alot of us worked so hard to make

peace
    thanks for replyin matey. i hope people take note!

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    there seems to be certain influences appear on the board from time to time, be them bad or good we know who they are people who think they go unoticed and so on, they dont,

your talking about me huh?

decadbal is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MESSY_UK
    so much for a serious thread
    nah bro, im comic relief, alot of ppl get riled up of this, bc we are all alot alike, and ppl who are alot alike usually dont get along all to great. i think everyone should worry about themselves, the ppl who know you respect what your sayihng with the thread and the ppl who are the prob dont see it, so just sit back and keep your nose clean is my advice.

irish bulldog is offline Senior Member
    good post,i think people try to argue for no reason to try to create a hard,best fighter in the world character on the board.

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    your talking about me huh?

hmm, who are you then??

must be another newb

just kiddin ya lol

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I agree Messy, and I promise to quit calling you dirty names....

For today.....

NevrSayNevr is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    To expand further on what OG-Jason said, take me for example.

I help out like mad man in the diet forum, workout forum, etc.

By doing so, some "people" feel the constant need to "challenge" or "attack" me because of my status and/or what I have accomplished with my business and all things pertinent.

Does it stop me? , oh h*ll no.....

~SC~
    I am a newbie and I agree with what is being is said here. I decided ahead of time before I became a member that if someone does not agree or flames for no reason, that is their deal, I will not respond and keep the bashing going. Everyone has a right to voice their opinion, but to keep the argument going is a waste of everyones time and credibility.

A lot of times something is mistakenly taken the wrong way and or someone is trying to prove something to others on the board. Your going to have your share of assholes but it's not that bad. I've seen more **** go on then this as of late honestly. Always a good reminder though to keep things considerate and courteous and hopefully the favor will be returned. If not no big deal.

goodcents is offline "body piercing & body jewelry expert"
    As a new member, but long time viewer, I would like to thank Swolecat and all the other people that help others. I have seen other sites and this is the most friendly site This site keeps me motivated to work 12 hours and still hit the gym twice a day (cardio, then weights)

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    hmm, who are you then??

must be another newb

just kiddin ya lol

new and improved....lol

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    I feel ya messy, but a lot of this does happen in the Politcal section. Which is understandable. I think its important to read the rules before posting in there. They are short, and easy to read. I think emotions are one thing, being a jerk is something totally different.

Quote Originally Posted by Jdawg50
    I feel ya messy, but a lot of this does happen in the Politcal section. Which is understandable. I think its important to read the rules before posting in there. They are short, and easy to read. I think emotions are one thing, being a jerk is something totally different.
    Its not isolated to there though thats the thing, i could understand if it got "heated" in there, but in the diet section for example thats a joke. Its just gettin a lil old now, and im gettin tired of it.

Just asking our members to exercise retraint and show us they can be mature, this is not a dig at anyone, hell even im takin note from what im sayin.

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Agreed and I have been guilty mostly in the past getting caught up in it. It isn't so much of a tough guy thing but standing up for your beliefs. And you are correct in the end it doesn't really matter at all.

I think there are 2 types the ones who are naturally competitive and it comes out on here and everywhere else in their lives and the other kind that are just plain sh*t disturbers and like to cause problems for no reason.

Sincerley for my part now and in the past I apologize to the board for participating in some of this childish behavior.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member

I mean i havent been here for long, but i have certainly noticed a change in the general attitude of members on this board, i will say though, that it is mainly "newer" members that have been the centre of alot of these arguements.

What im asking, is that we all just try and cool it, think about what your gonna say before you say it
    That's what i was trying to say here the other nite

http://forums.anabolicreview.com/sho...7&postcount=17

http://forums.anabolicreview.com/sho...d.php?t=136856

Nice Thread Messy...On point

Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    That's what i was trying to say here the other nite

http://forums.anabolicreview.com/sho...7&postcount=17

http://forums.anabolicreview.com/sho...d.php?t=136856

Nice Thread Messy...On point
    Yup its exactly threads and users like that which we dont need, i mean whats the point, go flex your internet muscles somewhere else..! Oh and dude well done for keeping cool with that thread, i purposely didnt reply to that as i dont have a good thing to say about the whole thing. Utter stupidity

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Did you see the thread in the Steroid Forum?

"Why Do You Juice?"

At the end the guy 'maxex' admits that he just came to stir up ****....We do not need that.I mean it's 'just the net' yes.. but people don't realise that this virtual-quasi-reality is closer to reality than they stipend credit.

Realise that the net is just like 2nd generation mail correspondence.Would u say that writing a letter is unreal? No..the net is the same..it connects people around the world...all walks of life. And this forum should be respected as any other social gathering.

My 2cents

arguing over the net is silly. If you guys ever take me seriously in the lounge then I feel sorry for you!

Quote Originally Posted by Maraxus
    arguing over the net is silly. If you guys ever take me seriously in the lounge then I feel sorry for you!
    bro no one takes you seriously

bro no one takes you seriously
    And thats a good thing

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    Okie Dokie.

Im give this a BIG FAT BUMP

workdude is offline Senior Member
    I agree....cease fire...

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    It's great when there are members on the board that care enough to say things like this. You're a good addition to this board, Messy.

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    ya i 100% agree with u bro! ive had one little mishap on here and its fukin retarded to do that over the net! some dudes do take things very different than others. i dont personally take offense to people calling me a dlck or wutever but some guys do and thats understandable.

Quote Originally Posted by BASK8KACE
    It's great when there are members on the board that care enough to say things like this. You're a good addition to this board, Messy.
    Thanks a tonne bro, means alot!

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    It's more like fire in the hole!!!

You're a good guy Messy
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information