Chemical King is offline Anabolic Member

After legal advice this is my position

Ok so im not happy about the conditions upon which my son is living in with his mother. So instead of going in there with my size 10s i decided to get legal advice first.

So I voiced my concerns to a legal professional and was advised that because I have Parental responsibility over my son that it is my duty as a parent to ensure that my son is not at risk, neglected , and is educated. And right now i would bring up a dog inthe conditons upon what he is living in.

Now in my opinion as a father I believe he is at risk, he does not attend school regularly, nor does he reside at his primary address so it is my intention when he comes into my care this coming friday to hold onto him. This is not breaking any law and im in process of getting him a position at a local school and my ex can go threw what i went threw last year.

So id be intetrested to hear from some fathers in my position.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    wow. I remember you posting about this last week. I am surprised that's legal and that was the advice given to you. All i can say is good luck and keep that lawyer handy I'm sure you are going to have a fight ahead of you.

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    im not a fther but am a bog brother to a 12 year old who has a great mother and a reject father.
    make sure everything you are doing is all for him, and not @ all becasue of onflict between you and your x.

Whatever you do dont ever speal badly of your x in front of him or to him.
    Right now as a father you are writing on the blank slate of who he will be in life.
    I promise you he will remember the bad things you say, if you do.
    Good luck and i hope it works out

immakin sure that this is not a personal conflict between us and I do seriously believe that its in his best interests.

you may remember that i saidin another thread about the ex bin a lesbian??wel; her pastners mum has been makin threats to do stuf to the house and i aint prepared to let it happen when my son is there.

I was told that as long as i have parental responsibility, im within the law and if the police get involved that all they have to do is see my house (a home) and take a look at hers then they will see for themselfs where he is better offf until the courts make a decision. I took the liberty of ringing social sercvices and they will no doubt make a suprise visit on her any day now.

I have thought about all of this because as soon as i commit myself to this, then there aint no going back

Bruce000 is offline Associate Member
    Chem/K I think your doing a very good thing. I don't have any thing against lesbians but here in S.A lady previously married also decided to swing the other way. Her partner beat the little kid to death because he didnt want to call her daddy. Really not a stable environment. Good luck man. Looks like you've got most of your bases covered. As Mealticket said try not to bad mouth the mommy. My folks were divorced when I was five and boy did my dad bad mouth mo mom. That's all I can remember. None of the good words. Good luck Bro. Keep us posted.

i neva bad mouth her as she was previously a gud mum but now she has her own place she gona downhill. Its not a case of tryin to get one over onher i just think that if any times was a gud time to do this then its now wen her hed up her butt.

having said that, id luv to be a fly on the wall when she twigs wat im doing next week. And the good thing is that its my weekend this wk so im just gona collect him as usual n i got an appointment wif a school tomoro and i mite go but my benefit claim in on on

mousetraps is offline Member
    how old is he? i know in minnesota once the kid is 12 he can choose who he wants to live with full time if he wants.

my son is only 4 rys old

K.Biz is offline Banned
    This is a no brainer. I might only be 21 with no parental expeirence. and mealticket says that your kid will remeber everything. well dont let him remember you let him grow up in a shitty enviroment. If you think its bad, then damnit its bad. do what you know is right. and make sure you got that lawyer on speed dial. My older brother is a divorce lawyer and all the bs and wow. some of the stuff i hear about is... well to much. u know whats right.. follow through. its your son godamnit

yeah i think its right. The 5hit really is gona hit the fan like but she lives like 20 miles away so its not like she can knock on my door.

beuleux is offline Banned
    Good luck man Im with you all the way, post back and let us know the outcome of you not giving your boy back. If you suceed Im hiring your lawyer.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemical King
    my son is only 4 rys old

Of course he does not go to school regularly, he is not even 5 yet.
    ***No source checks!!!***

goodcents is offline "body piercing & body jewelry expert"
    Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja

I missed that

mousetraps is offline Member
    good luck with it... my parents split when i was 14 and i lived the next 4 years with my dad... greatest time of my life. May your son have the same oppurtunity.

odix is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by goodcents
    I missed that
    usually kids in the u.s. do not start kindergarten to at least 5 or 6. School @ 4 is not mandatory.

Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja
    he is in school full time. He was 4 in november but rather than him miss a whole year waitn to qualify for schooling , i put him in pre-nursery and paid for it until he qualified. He is youngest in his class but easily the brightest.

Thread Information