Thread: elbows hurt

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive

elbows hurt

dont know what i did but both my elbows are aching pretty bad. especially the one on the right. it feels like its deep in the middle and can feel it into my forearms.. any of you other guys get this.. any suggestions?

JC.1987 is offline Associate Member
    yah i used used to get that occasionally, but i think it was anly on one arm. the pain was in my elbow and fel like it ran down my bone on my forearm. I realized that it was from this one tricept machine that i was using, because i was doing a crapload of weight on it. after i stopped using it the pain went away.

B-STRONG is offline Junior Member
    yeah i think you might have tricep tendonitis. i had it for a while from doing real real heavy skullcrushers, and it takes a little while to go away, especially if you are still workin out hard. give it time and it should disappear. good luck bro. -B-STRONG

idunk42 is offline Junior Member
    Could be elbow tendonitis (aka, golf eblow/tennis elbow). It could be from gripping the weights too tightly. You could try those elbow bands to alleviate the pain. Also, in order to stregthen it, you could do tri pressdowns with light weight, and on the concentric portion use both hands, then on the eccentric portion, only use one hand.

collar is offline Anabolic Member
    its scull crushers.

Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~
    My elbow has been hurting for months..Mine is tendonitis I think...Try heat or ice and one of those elbow supports really relieve the pain and pressure..

Rye_guy is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by B-STRONG
    yeah i think you might have tricep tendonitis. i had it for a while from doing real real heavy skullcrushers, and it takes a little while to go away, especially if you are still workin out hard. give it time and it should disappear. good luck bro. -B-STRONG

Ya bro, thats exactly the same as me last summer, I was pushing super heavy, and I was stoaked, but when I went heavy, especially with skullcrushers, Id get horrible pain in the elbow... goes away, just takes time and proper rest

sniper78 is offline New Member
    I got a pain in my right elbow and have had it for nearly 9yrs on and off from when I took DBol the at 18 (I was stupid) I faiked in a bench and had it ever since. Doctors got no idea why. Obviously I have injured my joint. Used to be when I lifted weights it helped it as I got stronger. Now it hurts soooo much more, especially on bench press and pec dec.

Hope yours is better then mine.

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    thanks guys. as of now im thnking its skull crushers. i just recently started doing them again. i will hold off on them for a little while.

RuhlFreak55 is offline Purveyor of Thor's Hammer
    Quote Originally Posted by B-STRONG
    yea i have a bit of this....not enough to make me stop trainin heavy though....:evil:

Thread Information