Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Prime is offline Naturally perfect

A video of a lecture about the negative sides of gear.

statuZ is offline Banned
    loool hahah what bull****./

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    13 injectables.....what a fookin tool......the sad thing is he knows enough to get ppl to listen to him but not enough to make any sense to those of us in the know

I think he makes some interesting points and is actually more of a positive figure then a negative one. In the end of the day his experience may stop alot of the "oral only" "i want to take winny for the summer" types.
    If you look at his pics tho he was a pertty good bodybuilder and **** strong! But he really should have realised something was wrong when he had to start sleeping in a chair!

statuZ is offline Banned
    i call bull****! did you see him he was so small i seriously dont think half of those pictures were even him, he looks like he weighs 130 tops.

Quote Originally Posted by Prime
    But he really should have realised something was wrong when he had to start sleeping in a chair!

no kidding....all of us go overboard but most know when to stop....my last cycle was only going to be 12 weeks but when that was up i said 16 weeks....well at week 26 i finished the last bottle and to tell you the truth was a little nervous thinking 'its going to take a while to get back to normal'....but i stopped and didn't have to have a 'side' tell me to quit....i knew i needed time off......

decadbal is offline Banned
    steroids are bad mmkkay

BigJames is offline Senior Member
    My only question mark is with the after shot...he makes it sound like he stopped injecting and then shrunk...he does not suggest that he stopped training and started eating sloppy...this sounds like a pretty good guy who is trying to send out his message with exageration...I don't know how much you can believe.

Steve Johnson is offline New Member
    well i'll tell you, i respect the guy... and quite frankly if I don't think it's "b.s." whatsoever... His point about reaching a pinnacle in gains when you're on 3 things as apposed to 10+ is right on the money... not to mention his assessment of late 70's era BBing vs. today... i couldn't agree more... real world/real life data speaks volumes compared with some of the self-assured/self appointed internet "gear gurus" that seem to be popping up faster than a bad case of teenage acne.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Johnson
    well i'll tell you, i respect the guy... and quite frankly if I don't think it's "b.s." whatsoever... His point about reaching a pinnacle in gains when you're on 3 things as apposed to 10+ is right on the money... not to mention his assessment of late 70's era BBing vs. today... i couldn't agree more... real world/real life data speaks volumes compared with some of the self-assured/self appointed internet "gear gurus" that seem to be popping up faster than a bad case of teenage acne.

well i guess if your stupid enough to inject 13 compounds then you get what you deserve.....nature has a way of sifting out the stupid people from the rest of us.....

well taken, but what did he say to the stupid people "that did not make any sense to the rest of us" .... listen all i am trying to convey here is that there is definite credence to what this guy was lecturing about, ipso facto his real life experiences

decadbal is offline Banned
    if u look at any or most actually medical based exp on aas, they always say that only mega....MEGA. doses are dangerous...

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Johnson
    well taken, but what did he say to the stupid people "that did not make any sense to the rest of us" .... listen all i am trying to convey here is that there is definite credence to what this guy was lecturing about, ipso facto his real life experiences

i totally understand what your saying but the guy needs to come clean....if he was in the game like he says then he knows the majority don't take 13 compounds and hang 400lbs off the side of their head....he needs to let people know that he took it to a dangerous level where his own health no longer mattered and let ppl know that the pros don't even run stacks like he did....the guys a tool and is spreading lies i guess to 'get back' at something that he brought on his self....

the same thing can be said and is said about drinking.....yet there is no big push to illegalize beer....and beer doesn't make you look or perform better....

S R H is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DADDYDBOL
    i totally understand what your saying but the guy needs to come clean....if he was in the game like he says then he knows the majority don't take 13 compounds and hang 400lbs off the side of their head....he needs to let people know that he took it to a dangerous level where his own health no longer mattered and let ppl know that the pros don't even run stacks like he did....the guys a tool and is spreading lies i guess to 'get back' at something that he brought on his self....

the same thing can be said and is said about drinking.....yet there is no big push to illegalize beer....and beer doesn't make you look or perform better....
    most honest thing ive heard all day. couldnt agree with ya more big daddy

point taken... i hope noone here would be that callous to take 13 compounds and lift like a jackass.... i did find it refreshing that he was man enough to talk about what he did to himself and the consequences of his decisions...

SickNasty is offline Associate Member
    this is bull$hit

if he was that big before he would have saggy skin everywhere afterwards,
    and stretch marks all over his shrunken body

this is evident from the people who lose alot of weight they have to get skin tucks

GORILA-UNIT is offline Member
    good informative video overall

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    there is now way in hell that he can go from being that big to that skinny.

Gorgoroth_ is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SickNasty
    this is bull$hit

if he was that big before he would have saggy skin everywhere afterwards,
    and stretch marks all over his shrunken body

this is evident from the people who lose alot of weight they have to get skin tucks
    one of my friends went from 265 to 181 in 5 months. he didn't have strech marks , he had loose skin , but you couldn't tell unless he grabed and streched it .

Gorgoroth_ is offline Associate Member
    I think the guy was being honest. I think he probably did run 13 different types of roids at the same time . He said he did them in low doses , and keep in mind , when this guy did roids I doubt they were any books like " Anabolics 2004 " that you could just go and buy .

Steroid usage as a science was in its infancy - we know how to run a cycle because guys like this dude experiemented with roids . We learned from their success and follies .

LoadeD_PistoL is offline Associate Member
    bluh bluh bluh.....i wish i was there when they asked if there were any questions to make him look like a fool on stage and shut him the hell up......research and more research before stepping into this game.....he was shooting up like it was candy and that is what he got......more is not good!!!!!

rambo is offline The Lord God
    This is what happens to people. You think he's bull****ting? Maybe his "13 compounds" is an exaggeration, but what he did list was EQ, Deca , Clomid, etc.. 400 pound neck raises? I've seen guys do neck-raises with 45-135 pounds, and I'm sure you have too.

None of you juicers work through pain? You've never had a sore back, sore joints, etc, and still pushed past it? You never slept in a funny position to alleviate pain? ****it, all of us do it. Hell, one of our own members had to stop because of KIDNEY pains, and he vowed to get back on as soon as he could. Everything this guy said was dead on. He addressed everything from competition to underground lab sterility. You want to talk about medical experts backing roids? Yeah, that's because they are on roids themselves, or are working to push out some new supplement to **** over the BB community and its users.

You guys think we're exempt from this? Welcome to the real ****ing world gentlemen. We all put ourselves in this position, it just comes down to whether we come to realize it now, or whether we realize it later.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Listening to this guy ... fine he was huge and he looked good but he juiced and trained with no care of his health. Hanging 400 pounds off of your neck is stupid. So is injecting 13 different compounds. Did you noticed when listing his injectables he said clomid. ??? You don't inject clomid. There are a few things he says that shows he really didn't know what he was doing. This guy abused steroids . Anything good for you used at an excess can hurt your body.

His name is Todd Ganci. http://www.tganci.com/

Pictures are here:

http://www.tganci.com/index_html2c.htm

t-money is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rambo
    This is what happens to people. You think he's bull****ting? Maybe his "13 compounds" is an exaggeration, but what he did list was EQ, Deca , Clomid, etc.. 400 pound neck raises? I've seen guys do neck-raises with 45-135 pounds, and I'm sure you have too.

None of you juicers work through pain? You've never had a sore back, sore joints, etc, and still pushed past it? You never slept in a funny position to alleviate pain? ****it, all of us do it. Hell, one of our own members had to stop because of KIDNEY pains, and he vowed to get back on as soon as he could. Everything this guy said was dead on. He addressed everything from competition to underground lab sterility. You want to talk about medical experts backing roids? Yeah, that's because they are on roids themselves, or are working to push out some new supplement to **** over the BB community and its users.

You guys think we're exempt from this? Welcome to the real ****ing world gentlemen. We all put ourselves in this position, it just comes down to whether we come to realize it now, or whether we realize it later.
    Excellent words rambo. This guy is the REAL WORLD, whether anyone here likes it or not. You think the guys like him still hang out on internet boards and try to "save" others...NO. Most guys like him want to get far away as fast as possible. Rarely do you hear about guys like this guy...they try to become invisible and go on with a regular life while coping with pain.

T

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rambo

I agree. How many guys said they were only gonna do one cycle and then did many? How many guys said they would never shoot over a gram of test per week and then did? How many guys said they would never take anadrol and then did? I think the point is prgressive use of increased compounds and dosages can very well be dangerous. Just as with any other drug, usage can turn into abuse without even realizing it.

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    Listening to this guy ... fine he was huge and he looked good but he juiced and trained with no care of his health. Hanging 400 pounds off of your neck is stupid. So is injecting 13 different compounds. Did you noticed when listing his injectables he said clomid. ??? You don't inject clomid. There are a few things he says that shows he really didn't know what he was doing. This guy abused steroids. Anything good for you used at an excess can hurt your body.
    He was listing the drugs he was on when he said clomid, he didn't say it was an injectable.

Quote Originally Posted by t-money
    Excellent words rambo. This guy is the REAL WORLD, whether anyone here likes it or not. You think the guys like him still hang out on internet boards and try to "save" others...NO. Most guys like him want to get far away as fast as possible. Rarely do you hear about guys like this guy...they try to become invisible and go on with a regular life while coping with pain.

T
    This guy straight up ABUSED steroids . I mean come on, when his body was hurting he just took more pain killers. He self medicated. When my body hurts I skip the gym and if it continues I go see a doctor. I think this guy is an extreme, not the norm.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    How is it possible that he's smaller now than he was than when he was natural?

His story has holes in it.

I fear he's been a victim of his own stupidity..and impatience

"I use to invent crazy exercises..now this is the range of motion i have in my neck..i quite literally can't move my neck"
    This in itself demonstrates to me how uninformed this guy was.He was a 'great' bodybuilder as far as development goes.. but ignorant

In no way does he reflect on me..or us..unless we feign stupidity when deciding the direction we want our bodies to progress.

Sleep in a funny position to alleviate pain? Yes. Deny pain's existence? No...Mask pain with painkillers to continue training? No. Work around an injury? Yes.

Happened 19 years ago... In no way was this an informative video. Sorry but i find it insulting to my intelligence.
    Last edited by *Narkissos*; 12-16-2004 at 09:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    This guy straight up ABUSED steroids. I mean come on, when his body was hurting he just took more pain killers. He self medicated. When my body hurts I skip the gym and if it continues I go see a doctor. I think this guy is an extreme, not the norm.
    Agreed. I do think there are many guys out there like this guy, and that we don't ever hear from them or about them.

Steroids are a drug. Addiction and abuse happen, and that is when people get fvcked up.

Anything in excess is not healthy. All things in moderation.

T

Guys like this are good to hear from as a dose of reality and what CAN happen if we are ignorant and let our drive take control of our brain.

T

this guy did nothing but give our lifestyle a bad rep....he should be dead from his own stupidity......he even admitted to having an extreme addictive personality......

he basically used anything he could get his hands on and like my dad would say....'now take your medicine boy'

this guy did nothing but give our lifestyle a bad rep....he should be dead from his own stupidity......he even admitted to having an extreme addictive personality......

he basically used anything he could get his hands on and like my dad would say....'now take your medicine boy'
    Exactly

well i found it interesting even if some of you diddnt

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Feel free to vent.

[email protected]

The moral of the story, dont roid if you have an extremely addictive personality!!!!

SVC
    SVC is offline Associate Member

HI BIG DADDYDBOL It's me SVC

You've got some roid rage going man. I hope the name you chose doesn't reflect your AS of choice. Taking toxic orals like Dianabol , Anadrol , Halotestin are like swallowing Draino! Injectables are filtered by your liver over a 12 day peroid. Orals are filtered by your liver immediately and you only utilize a percentage of what you take. TOXIC ORALS SUCK!

I'm not sure how my neck raises jumped to 400lbs. I said I lifted 200lbs with my neck. Stop padding my stats

If I'm an idiot because I over trained and injured myself 20 years ago? Does this mean Dorian Yates is a fool because he tore his biceps tendon anf then his triceps? I was driven to become a pro bodybuilder and I drove myself into the ground! Sometimes you can't see the forest for the trees...

SVC
    Quote Originally Posted by t-money
    Agreed. I do think there are many guys out there like this guy, and that we don't ever hear from them or about them.

Steroids are a drug. Addiction and abuse happen, and that is when people get fvcked up.

Anything in excess is not healthy. All things in moderation.

T
    If you watched the entire clip I mention the fact that more isn't better didn't I? Remember the aspirin analogy? If you have a headached you take 2 aspirin not 150.

SVC
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorgoroth_
    one of my friends went from 265 to 181 in 5 months. he didn't have strech marks , he had loose skin , but you couldn't tell unless he grabed and streched it .
    Everyone's skin has different elastisity... I'm lucky I have very elastic skin. I don't have extra skin or lots and lots of stretch marks... When I started lifting I weighed 130. I now weigh around 165. So, because of some muscle memory and today's supplements, A GOOD DIET, WHEY PROTEIN, GLUTAMINE... I still weigh 35 lbs more than I did when I first started lifting.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information