Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Dimes is offline Senior Member
    FEPA is the organization I belong to here... just in case nobody knows what it is... "federacion protectora de animales de puerto rico" so if you would like more info on those posts, contact me for fepa's address or go to that page our good friend posted for us wich has all this essays fepa gives us

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigen12
    Here is where Dimes is getting his information from,

I thought it was important to put his information in context, since he would not divulge the source.

http://www.peta.org/mc/factsheet_display.asp?ID=18
    that would explain alot..

Peta

People
    Eating
    Tasty
    Animals..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Lol...nra = National Retard Association....

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard

Peta

People
    Eating
    Tasty
    Animals..

I thought it would.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimes
    Making fun of one of our Constitutional rights is just plain disrespectful...

Not killing and eating animals and allowing others to starve.. that's criminal..

Factoid..

China bought 105,000,000,000 billion worth of food from the USA last year..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Maraxus is offline Banned
    Yeah ratboy, watch your step.

OSTIE is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard

Peta

People
    Eating
    Tasty
    Animals..
    D@mnit, I looked at the other thread first and posted the same thing, only to come over here and see you already posted it, lol.

decadbal is offline Banned
    im in the NRA...loser

yes queen maximus, lol... I was also offended of the making fun of the peta thing I know what you mean.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Dam hippies..

Decadbal, that doesnt make you a looser, dont be so hard on yourself... you are my buddy, keep my threads all crazy and controversial, . Hey I finished the semester todayyy man... 1 month and a half off, me so happy.

cjp85 is offline Member
    Well hardehardeharharhar Bubba hold my beer and watch this. Seriously though, are you a pacifist or something?

cjp its a joke.. I have taken all your jokes so well and you guys cant take one.... if you can dish them you gotta be ready to take it guys, no fun if you cant take it.

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    if you can dish them you gotta be ready to take it guys.

Oh the irony.

And i dont consider that funny or a joke, im offended by it, if you dont like my thread... go to other threads..

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    sentinent beings? Are those Aliens. Is'nt the real word sentient?

maxex is offline Member
    Ill bet your hunter dime. You probably dont give two sheets about this topic. I hunt and i can care less if people think hunting is teaching vilence. I think you just started this thread for your personal entertainment, its all good.

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by maxex
    Ill bet your hunter dime. You probably dont give two sheets about this topic. I hunt and i can care less if people think hunting is teaching vilence. I think you just started this thread for your personal entertainment, its all good.
    Much like the thread you started entitled "why do you juice" in which you explained later it was an attempt to stir things up? I think you should shut your mouth about now, hypocrite.

why do you juice???
    Last edited by aXe; 12-15-2004 at 08:57 PM.

maxex is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by aXe
    Much like the thread you started entitled "why do you juice" in which you explained later it was an attempt to stir things up? I think you should shut your mouth about now, hypocrite.
    Hypocrite? Where are your brains at bro. I think its f**Kn hilarious. Call me what you want but I think you " men" are F**kng pathetic. How yopu can sit here and make all f'd up replies and statements. Its obvious this thread is your life and you take it more serious than "life" itself. Thats a **** shame. You all talk how you r this and your that but it seems like you guys are so worried about what people are sayn on this forum. This is pathetic, i cant believe how "grown men" can take an entertainment site such as this, cuz this is what it is "entertainment" so seriousy. If you find someone posting a bogus thread move on, cuz by replying it makes you worse than the person who started the thread cuz your giving him what he wants. By the way i enjoyed al of your responses on the last thread, thank you!!!

maxex is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by aXe

why do you juice???
    man you actually took thetime to go back to the old thread copy it and paste it? PATHETIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hypocrite? Where are your brains at bro. I think its f**Kn hilarious. Call me what you want but I think you " men" are F**kng pathetic. How yopu can sit here and make all f'd up replies and statements. Its obvious this thread is your life and you take it more serious than "life" itself. Thats a **** shame. You all talk how you r this and your that but it seems like you guys are so worried about what people are sayn on this forum. This is pathetic, i cant believe how "grown men" can take an entertainment site such as this, cuz this is what it is "entertainment" so seriousy. If you find someone posting a bogus thread move on, cuz by replying it makes you worse than the person who started the thread cuz your giving him what he wants. By the way i enjoyed al of your responses on the last thread, thank you!!!
    Yet another post of yours to stir things up as you say. It's over so drop it, I just didn't appreciate your post which was very hypocritical (I even cited your quote)
    P.s.-Since when does making a thread to purposly try to anger people equal good entertainment? It doesnt.

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Teaching our children kindness and compassion to all sentinent beings.-newbie.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by DADDYDBOL

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information