Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet

LA Gangs - Rolling 60's particularly..

Any of you happen to know of any good info sources for info on the Cryps, particularly the Rolling60's? I want to get a bit more educated on that gang specifically.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

decadbal is offline Banned
    do a search of LAPDs crash unit, thats the gang unit, im sure you can find stuff for it, google

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    are you trying to join the cryps?

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by phatmark
    are you trying to join the cryps?
    Right , well maybe she's going undercover?

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet

Quote Originally Posted by aXe
    Right , well maybe she's going undercover?
    I'd REALLY have to hit the tanning bed for that.

Well.....the reason I want to know is that my boyfriend's brother is one. I just want to get smart on the whole thing so I know what's going on. My boyfriend doesn't have anything to do with his way of life....execept visiting him in jail, putting money on his books and trying to encourage him to straighten up. But I'm moving to this world....and I want to go fully aware.
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi

Well.....the reason I want to know is that my boyfriend's brother is one. I just want to get smart on the whole thing so I know what's going on. My boyfriend doesn't have anything to do with his way of life....execept visiting him in jail, putting money on his books and trying to encourage him to straighten up. But I'm moving to this world....and I want to go fully aware.
    that world is best left alone, those ppl dont play games, its real out there, and being nieve to it has to be the safest idea IMO

Thank you...keep em coming

Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    that world is best left alone, those ppl dont play games, its real out there, and being nieve to it has to be the safest idea IMO
    I believe forewarned is forearmed. My man will protect me from that stuff..he has his own reputation in that community....but I know NOTHING about gangs period.....want to know at least a little more.

other than simple retards in atl and the wannabe scene, which is still dangerous, my uncle is an outlaw, and i can tell you if someone comes up with some off the wall stuff, they heard or whatever, those guys are lethal, so im sure that gang is the same, so be weary of anything u find on a website, i dont really visualize alot of bangers sitting down tellin the world how to become a brother. i know the outlaws and HA dont do that..

Thanks guys ..... Keep the good info come.

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    your best bet is to avoid as much if not all of that kind of thing out there..

Quote Originally Posted by phatmark
    your best bet is to avoid as much if not all of that kind of thing out there..
    I will do my best.....but I'll be living in the middle of it!!!

OSTIE is offline Senior Member
    LOL, man alotta those terms come back to memory.... I remember my first year in middle school.... My best friends bro was a Latin King and we fell into the wanna-be's category just shoplifting and learning to tag their way.... we were WAY to young to realize the violence in it until we sneaked out one night to join some of the members and they started shootin at some other people.... i was so scared after that, i went to every place I tagged and covered it up, i was so scared id be shot or arrested, lol.

Today in the urban areas there are so many friggin different gangs its hard to see who is who....Around milwaukee, the biggest are latin kings, folk, vice lords, and Mexican Posse ( MP's).

Unless im with some friends who are still familiar with that lifestyle, I dont even look out the window of my car when I stop at a stoplight on the bad side of town.... everyone has to kill someone now adays to be a "gangsta"..... its ridiculous and sad.

YEA, be careful CB, even if you are well informed and are protected by a respected person in the community there are still the young badass needing to prove something or even worse, accidently getting shot in cross fire.... There is so much of that over here, little kids gettin shot in their own homes because stray bullets hit their houses.

Best of luck to yea, and good luck with your relationship... seems to be goin great from what I read....

-ost

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    D*mn str8! We don't be playin'!

What's up? You say you wanna be down?
    Ease back, or mutha****a get beat down.
    Out my face, fool I'm the illest,
    Bulletproof, I die harder than Bruce Willis.

isnt a canadian gang the equivilant of american goth vampire clubs... canadian gay

isnt a canadian gang the equivilant of american goth vampire clubs... canadian gay
    Haha!!

We have some big gangs here bro...absolutely vicious! Asian gangs from around the globe make their territory on the west coast. Same as the East Indians. Big turf wars right now.

what show was that one, where they made fun of asian gangs... who is afraid of a 4ft tall hair gel champion?

what show was that one, where they made fun of asian gangs... who is afraid of a 4ft tall hair gel champion?
    There's never one...they always hang in large groups. Kick the hell out of one...20 will jump in with knifes, bats, guns, etc. They're pussies on their own...and they know that. Always strength in numbers. They're psychotic!

mushroomstampr is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OSTIE
    Today in the urban areas there are so many friggin different gangs its hard to see who is who....Around milwaukee, the biggest are latin kings, folk, vice lords, and Mexican Posse ( MP's).

Sorry to hijack, but wtf is folk. I keep hearing about them in my neighborhood and to my knowledge its mostly some poser kiddy $hit. From what I hear its connected wit the cryps but you can't believe any of the stuff coming out of all these kids mouths.

just like the octagon predicted, where is chuck norris at when the miget ninjas arrived in western can.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Ask snoop doggy dog...

Be carefull Barbie and dont take any ****. Its a sign of weakness.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I will do my best.....but I'll be living in the middle of it!!!
    Yikes, are you serious? Sorry to hear that.

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by mushroomstampr
    Sorry to hijack, but wtf is folk. I keep hearing about them in my neighborhood and to my knowledge its mostly some poser kiddy $hit. From what I hear its connected wit the cryps but you can't believe any of the stuff coming out of all these kids mouths.
    Im sure every city is different, but in my city folks reside in the primarily black part of town so its more of an african american gang with some puerto ricans. There really arent any white gangs, atleast that ive heard about in milwaukee, so I cant point yea out on which ones may be bullsht. Some white people that are in gangs are in the hispanic gangs like Latin Kings and such.

floyd_turbo is offline Member
    i dont think individually it should matter, a person is still a person. not like he's gonna introduce you to the crew i'm thinking. just be yourself and respectful, just like any other person

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member

i would go fully packing too...that whole gang **** is for useless people that have problems, major problems! they need to be lined up and shot.

Thanks to all the replys. I'm NOT thrilled about his location but I understand why he has felt the need to stay. He is a positive influence for the kids in that neighborhood. His house is the safehaven for them after school and after he teaches them at the Martial Arts school. Up until this point...he hasn't had a woman to worry about because he's been so busy with everything else in his life....

Well now he does! and he realizes that. We are going to do some major renovation to the place and put it on the market so that we can buy something outside the city...or atleast in a better neightborhood.

For now....that's just how it is. Not planning to go wandering around looking for trouble but I also want to know what's going on around me. I was reading the link....and I didn't know any of that stuff. I grew up in small town Oregon and have led a pretty sheltered life in the Navy. Dress to the left, dress to the right??? Gang signs? Colors? NO Clue!!!

So like I said before.....forewarned is forearmed.

Oh and ya.......I'm packing .

YEA, be careful CB, even if you are well informed and are protected by a respected person in the community there are still the young badass needing to prove something or even worse, accidently getting shot in cross fire.... There is so much of that over here, little kids gettin shot in their own homes because stray bullets hit their houses.

Best of luck to yea, and good luck with your relationship... seems to be goin great from what I read....

-ost

Thanks Swole...it's only temporary. He can afford better surroundings...he has chosen to remain there for personal reasons. I think we can find a happy medium .

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Yikes, are you serious? Sorry to hear that.

~SC~

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    Man, The Rollin60's are tough...however, I have read an article (actually it has been debated a lot here recently..>Los Angleles) that the MP 13 and 18th St. are making a huge push into other cities. Now, I don't know how the bangers are in those gangs in other towns....but here they are a mess and it's a mess I never want to incounter...I met a bunch of them when I was locked up for a bit in county...the funny thing is that heir toughness is established by how many tats they have....and the unusual places they have them...most of LA is all mexican gangs now...you don't see too many black bangers here anymore...

There is also a new biker gang that is starting to take off...forgot their name...but anyway, they are having a beef with the Mexican Mofia here becasue the MM is saying that the LA market is there's LMAO...like it's established. Anyway, so we have that battle going on.

CB you may even want to search the LA Times...there write up was this week on gangs. I will try to see if I can pull it up for you.

Good luck girl!

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~

-ost
    that is the reality of it.. you could be a victum of a young punk.. or even female members of the same gang.. it is disrespectful for one of the gang members ( i know he isnt one) but he has a rep.. ..

it is disrespectful for the guy to be dating a white girl, a white girl that is a cop, and from outside the area..

just always have the carry..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Quote Originally Posted by MMA
    he's right about the asian gangs. in my area, we call it "the asian phone call". one of them gets ****ed up and the next day they come from EVERYWHERE, cities that aren't even that close. and they're ALL armed. they know they're gonna be smaller, so they don't even try for even odds.
    Yo G...where's ur crib at!?

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    ppl in gangs are pussies....all of them....plain and simple

Thanks. I knew I could count on you guys for good info

Quote Originally Posted by Butch
    Man, The Rollin60's are tough...however, I have read an article (actually it has been debated a lot here recently..>Los Angleles) that the MP 13 and 18th St. are making a huge push into other cities. Now, I don't know how the bangers are in those gangs in other towns....but here they are a mess and it's a mess I never want to incounter...I met a bunch of them when I was locked up for a bit in county...the funny thing is that heir toughness is established by how many tats they have....and the unusual places they have them...most of LA is all mexican gangs now...you don't see too many black bangers here anymore...

There is also a new biker gang that is starting to take off...forgot their name...but anyway, they are having a beef with the Mexican Mofia here becasue the MM is saying that the LA market is there's LMAO...like it's established. Anyway, so we have that battle going on.

CB you may even want to search the LA Times...there write up was this week on gangs. I will try to see if I can pull it up for you.

Good luck girl!

Well I won't be working as a cop in LA. Neither of us like that idea.

Yes, he has a rep, but his brother is heavy into that gang and from what I understand he's not one of the wannabe's....he's leadership.

Anything is possible I suppose. I guess if Im gonna love the man I take my chances. I just want to know what I'm dealing with.

Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    that is the reality of it.. you could be a victum of a young punk.. or even female members of the same gang.. it is disrespectful for one of the gang members ( i know he isnt one) but he has a rep.. ..

it is disrespectful for the guy to be dating a white girl, a white girl that is a cop, and from outside the area..

just always have the carry..

Use your head first...if it says go...then use your heart.

Thread Information