anabolicmyo is offline Junior Member

a little motovation please

God **** this site has changed alot, and so have I. A.R. looks like for the better, though I couldn't feel any worse. I've taken a two year hiatus from lifting and eating well. I used to be 228 at 9%, and even benched 385 for a double. Now I'm 180 and guessing around 15-18%, and honestly a little relunctant to even try to pick up the bar again. I started natural and then found myself into a straight two year hardcore cycle of upwards to over 1200mgs of test a week plus whatever else I could afford.
    Please bitch slap me into waking up (this is sad), I need help motovating myself. I hate feeling like such a fleshy lump of poo. And I know its my responsablity but if you can share a story or experiance that can help me believe I can make a come back, be just as good, or maybe better (natural?) I sure would like to hear from you all.

-anabolicmyo

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Welcome back and good luck on getting motivated again .
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

decadbal is offline Banned
    good luck bro, look around, not eveyone will even ask for help, so that motivates you there, by having balls and two, you obviously went balls out before, its like riding a bike baby, just hop back on

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    Just try to remember how good you felt when you were at your best and how ****ty you feel now.. goodluck with it.. get back in there..

Elysium is offline Productive Member

LoadeD_PistoL is offline Associate Member
    plan a spring/summer vacation and start lifting like there is no tomorrow and think how many women there r wanting and waiting for you ......i can never afford to take one since I am a poor f”uck, but for some reason it motivates the hell out of me and turns me into a madman......do it for the poon bro it will reward you for all the hard work u put in......

anabolicmyo is offline Junior Member
    Thank you all for welcoming me back to A.R.
    Ya the pump felt good, turning blue, killing blood vessels, even the lactic acid burning, I remember those calves killing for days (i do miss that limp). Still I was never in it for the health, just the stares from all the people who couldnt understand. Is it possible to lift for both health and monster delts? Even to start back at the begining, GOD****! It feels almost indescribable to even think how hard it already hurts, mentaly failing at sets of such low weight.
    Thanks again.

-anabolicmyo

Dimes is offline Senior Member
    Make a plan and started tomorrow, and you will probably not get it right the 1st couple of times, but keep trying, good luck.

Jef-El is offline Associate Member
    AM, im so glad i checked out the site today.

im in the same boat as you, ive been lurking back around in the boards for a week or two looking at the member pics etc.. trying to shame myself into the gym.

bottum line, i just have to get my ass in gear, it pisses me off seeing guys smaller that i was getting looks and stares, while im just a normal joe now.

its been 4 months sence ive gotten the arm squeez from a random girl or people i dont even know asking me for advice on lifting.

luckily i still have a relatively low bf. even though im just big enough not to be considered a twig.

take some before pics now, and put them up in the bathroom mirror or fridge door, and keep updating the pics. once your back in it you can show off your progress.

dont put it off bro, me and you both, lets get in the ****in gym..not next week or next month, TOMMOROW!!!

JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)
    I am in the same boat you are in..... I lost 30 lbs of muscle and Im basically back to where i started at. I am pussy-footing around right now trying to get back into the swing of things, but I sympathize with you cause its hard as hell to do.

Thread Information