Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    fitnessNY is offline Senior Member

She said "I want to wait until I get married before I have sex"...

I spent the weekend with this hot chick, perfect body. We were fooling around on the couch and she rips my pants off. So I am thinking this is going to be a good night for me... After a bit of that I took hers off but she wouldn't let me take her panties off. THen she tells me that she has only been with 2 guys (which is great) and she is waiting until she gets married to have sex. I am on 700mg of test and thinking you can't do this to me... She is my age 27 and I met her at church -- what should I do -- there is no way I am waiting with her to get married before sex -- that is way out of the question.

shorty2big is offline Member
    you just answered the question yourself. your not waiting, so move on.

imann is offline Member
    Of course, you wouldn't buy a car b4 you drove it! I just recently got engaged to my girl and it took me awhile to get in to her pants. Bottom line is date her and be persistent.....see where it goes, if you play it right you could probably have it inside of a month or so.......amen to being on test and horny.I'm running 1g/week and I try to **** my girl constsantly(like 4 or 5 times a day). Good luck bro........you can always go for some oral!

Dimes is offline Senior Member
    Dump her and find another.

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    i knew a girl who was religeous went to church a said she diddnt believe in sex before marrage. I tried every trick in the book for 3 years (it was a running joke between the two of us after a while) Not a chance in hell! Better men then me tried and failed as well.
    If you dont want to wait then go find someone else, no point flogging a dead horse!

Spyder Guest
    what do you mean "she's been with two guys" .... if she did it already, then why not a third time. I'd go with what imann said. Give it a little bit more time, and be persistent. But don't waste too much time. ... I did that once, waited 3 months to tap the ass of a hot red head. then gave up. (man, i wasted a whole summer and passed up other great opportunities because I didnt wanna come across like some guy just interested in ass) .... live and learn.

The Dynasty is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fitnessNY
    I spent the weekend with this hot chick, perfect body. We were fooling around on the couch and she rips my pants off. So I am thinking this is going to be a good night for me... After a bit of that I took hers off but she wouldn't let me take her panties off. THen she tells me that she has only been with 2 guys (which is great) and she is waiting until she gets married to have sex. I am on 700mg of test and thinking you can't do this to me... She is my age 27 and I met her at church -- what should I do -- there is no way I am waiting with her to get married before sex -- that is way out of the question.
    Bro, she seems like an awesome girl. Leave her, but don't burn that bridge. When it's time for you to settle down, you can always go back to her--she seems like a good girl to settle down with. **** if you don't want her, shout me a holler, hahaha. I'm in CT--your next door neighbor Definitely, don't burn that bridge, though. I WISH I found a girl that respected herself like that.

Elysium is offline Productive Member
    quick question, does she take it up the rear? if so can you survive on just bum sex for a few years?

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dynasty
    Bro, she seems like an awesome girl. Leave her, but don't burn that bridge. When it's time for you to settle down, you can always go back to her--she seems like a good girl to settle down with. **** if you don't want her, shout me a holler, hahaha. I'm in CT--your next door neighbor Definitely, don't burn that bridge, though. I WISH I found a girl that respected herself like that.
    yeah you say that now. pfft

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    No sex.

No fun.

No way!

~SC~

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    bro, if she already had sex w/ two others then she is bound to do it again. I'll bet anything she told the first two guys the same thing about her waiting to get married. It might even be a test to see if your worthy.... my advice.... work on her if you like her.... if your just trying to get some ass, give her da boot!

good luck!

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro she is giving token resistance to see if you are worthy of her... Dont fall into that trap, she will put out but I wouldnt do any of the dating game bullsh!t... Well I dont anyway I only date the girls I am already sleeping with

The Dynasty is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hung-solo
    yeah you say that now. pfft
    HAHAHAHA yeah, I am only 21.

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    If she were a virgin I could understand her wanting to wait till marriage but WTF?? She already said she has been with two guys so waiting for the goods serves no purpose. Sounds like a game player to me

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    No sex.

No fun.

No way!

~SC~

Perfect Quote Swole. Get rid of her, how can you be with here on 700mg of test and not hit it. That would drive anyone out of their mind!!

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    OK, if she really is cool then this is something to talk about bro.. All the girls I knew back in high school would not have sex.. but the Blow jobs!!! OMG the Blow jobs.... Does she give head? If so, and you really like her, then it may be worth the wait. I'd give my left nut to get one of those high school blow jobs again.

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    At the same time, you wouldnt buy a car without a test drive....

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    She says shes been w/ two guys and is waiting for marraige for sex. That could mean shes dated only two guys in her life. It might not be a bad idea to stick with her and get hitched. I KNOW!!! it sounds crazy waitin for a long time but after that you can be like "hey I waited while we were engauged for x time and now were gonna fvck like rabbits 3 times a day!!!" And I bet shell go for it too, them christian (catholic especially) chicks can be regular nymphos.

Livn*Pumpd is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MESSY_UK
    quick question, does she take it up the rear? if so can you survive on just bum sex for a few years?

HAH

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Ask her if she gives head.

I could live on getting blowjobs and eating puntang for a while

tman55 is offline Junior Member

Sounds like she

You met her at church so she obviously has a biblical perspective. Bible tells us not to have sex before marriage and also to have sex with one partner for life. if that is where she is coming from you respect that and make your decision based on your beliefs. If you have a prob with it go on to the next girl.

darmadoc is offline Member
    I bet she got "born again" after the two other guys , and has now committed to no premarital sex. Personally, I couldn't be with someone like that, but it is your choice to make. However, if you are making it on the thought that she'll give in.........sounds like a set-up for some disappointment and blue balls to me.

Wrath is offline Associate Member

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    what do you mean "she's been with two guys" .... if she did it already, then why not a third time. I'd go with what imann said. Give it a little bit more time, .

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyHitter
    bro, if she already had sex w/ two others then she is bound to do it again.

Most of You all seem like stand up guys for the most part but this makes no sense. Maybe she has realized her mistakes and has truly been born again?? Someone who has robbed before can make the commitment not to do it again.

I mean he met the girl in church. I he was to smash after the first night he should even have less respect for her for being a hyporcrite and being weak in conviction. I speak from experience on this topic man. When I was young girls from my sunday school class who would suck on my toes amongst other kinky shiat and my pedicure game definetely was not hittin too.

Honestly, you should have more respect for this girl...especially in this day and age when so many young females feel pressured to giving up the poom poom. Just go out and get another chick who will give it up

Now either be supportive and respect her wishes and still date her...or stop trying to corrupt her and move on bee.

*steps of soap box, and heads to the strip club*

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Tell her to give you a call when she gets married...

Quote Originally Posted by Wrath
    Most of You all seem like stand up guys for the most part but this makes no sense. Maybe she has realized her mistakes and has truly been born again?? Someone who has robbed before can make the commitment not to do it again.

I mean he met the girl in church. I he was to smash after the first night he should even have less respect for her for being a hyporcrite and being weak in conviction. I speak from experience on this topic man. When I was young girls from my sunday school class who would suck on my toes amongst other kinky shiat and my pedicure game definetely was not hittin too.

Honestly, you should have more respect for this girl...especially in this day and age when so many young females feel pressured to giving up the poom poom. Just go out and get another chick who will give it up

Now either be supportive and respect her wishes and still date her...or stop trying to corrupt her and move on bee.

*steps of soap box, and heads to the strip club*
    What doesnt make sense It actually is pretty common. I dont know about your experiences, but I and probly everyone else has had them as well and just b/c a girl tries to play the pure innocent type, dont mean $hit!! First of all, no-one besides FitNY really knows this girl and only he can make the decision based on personal knowledge and instinct. All we can do is give a heads up on our own pers experiences.

Unfortunately for me, its more a pessimistic road, b/c i dont trust most girls, but I defly make sense brova!!! **Im not attacking you by the way, i wish i could agree actually!!**

Quote Originally Posted by nsa
    Tell her to give you a call when she gets married...
    now thats an idea!!

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    a little sweet talk and lovin she'll come around! my girl said that to me along time a go too and it only took me 6 mths or so to fix that problem! woulda been faster but we were pretty young. go down on her and stop b4 she gets off just make her too horny and she'll give in.

LOL... or take nsa's advice and get her to call u when shes married! LMAO!

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    fintnessny u've yet to respond. so she has screwed guys b4 but is born again now? keep her on the back burner and use her for good head and the occassional trip down the dirt road every now and then

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    jessica simpson was a virgin before she got married. id wait 100 yrs for sex just so be with her and one day f the sh*t out of her

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    get her drunk duuuuuuude!!

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Funny how you guys don't want to marry a girl who sleeps around...but when you find a girl who doesn't.....you don't want to stick with her.

If you think you might want to settle down with her....maybe she's worth it. Maybe that time you invest in her will turn into a relationship you can count on through thick and thin.

If you just want a ho sleep with, do her a favor, cut her loose and go back to picking women up in Bars....not church.

Good luck
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    by the way ive been with a couple of "church girls" and its BS. theyre still as bad, if not worse than non church gals.

Quote Originally Posted by Full Intensity
    fintnessny u've yet to respond. so she has screwed guys b4 but is born again now? keep her on the back burner and use her for good head and the occassional trip down the dirt road every now and then
    No she is not "born again". She said the first guy she slept with she was dating for a few years and really thought that she was going to marry him, that fell through. The second guy got her completely drunk and banged her, which she obviously regrets. She is a good women, but D@mn I can't wait, especially when I am on test.

Quote Originally Posted by kloter1
    by the way ive been with a couple of "church girls" and its BS. theyre still as bad, if not worse than non church gals.
    Yeah, I had one "church girl" who had sex w/me on the first date

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fitnessNY
    No she is not "born again". She said the first guy she slept with she was dating for a few years and really thought that she was going to marry him, that fell through. The second guy got her completely drunk and banged her, which she obviously regrets. She is a good women, but D@mn I can't wait, especially when I am on test.
    oh man u can soo tap into that. i know the test must be killing you. **** u poor mofo. put in a lil time, not too much and start finding other girls to keep u busy. eventually u'll be nailing her in the confessional!

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Full Intensity
    oh man u can soo tap into that. i know the test must be killing you. **** u poor mofo. put in a lil time, not too much and start finding other girls to keep u busy. eventually u'll be nailing her in the confessional!
    ya bro u'll get it with a little effort! i think it'll b worth the wait, im telling u bro just get her going and stop she wont b able to hold on very long.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Hmmm....skanks are easy to find...nice girls aren't. Just my .02

Wrath is offline Associate Member

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyHitter
    What doesnt make sense It actually is pretty common. I dont know about your experiences, but I and probly everyone else has had them as well and just b/c a girl tries to play the pure innocent type, dont mean $hit!!
    Unfortunately for me, its more a pessimistic road, b/c i dont trust most girls, but I defly make sense brova!!!

Yea..I have been shiat on by alot of females in the past and I too have somewhat developed a 'callous' when it comes to certain situations...but I have started to come to the realization that gender issues in America is a circular probelm that keeps getting perpetuated by the mentatlity folk is exhibiting in this thread ;even if they have been hurt in the past. We treat females like crap...pressure them into sleeping with us when they were young or whatever, dog em, leave em, then the next man does the same cause she has been with 'one or two guys' and is a ho. I mean Commando Barbi is right

Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    Funny how you guys don't want to marry a girl who sleeps around...but when you find a girl who doesn't.....you don't want to stick with her.
    Heavy hitter, I am sure we had all had those type of females....but there is a difference between an 'innocent female' and a church going person rededicating herself and waiting till marriage. I mean all those girls that came at you with the innocence routine and you nailed do you still respect them???
    The main reason I speak on this issue is because I think about this one female I tried to beat for the LONGEST!!! She had been with a couple of dudes...as most girls that grew up in our neighborhood. She wouldn't let me cause of new found religious reasons though, and I kept trying and she eventually stopped messing with me cause I was interefering with her religion as she saw it. She was a little extreme, granted...but I saw her last year and she is still on that same tip three years later and is engaged and I know her fiance from the block. He told me he still hasn't beat...but he too is quite religious now and I know he has a good woman if she could resist me back then

Honestly you should try to sleep with her bee...and try hard and if you do...just know that you can never really trust her and jsut keeping hittin.

If you were able to talk her out of her panties...then just remeber there is someone out there with hotter lines that can come and talk her out her panties if yall ever decide to get together.

but to each his own...I hate sounding preachy
    Last edited by Wrath; 12-13-2004 at 05:26 PM.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    Agreed

Just like me and my current girl

Hope to marry her soon

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information