Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.

Question Sleep apnea, anyone else got it?

I have had it for years but was diagnosed 2 yrs ago and sleep w/ a cpap machine but I'm still tired as **** all of the time anyone else with experience with this and suggestions on getting sleep?

Got another sleep study next week but I don't think I'll learn much more. I have major problems with staying awake if I sit or drive for long periods of time without activity.

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    I have had it for years but was diagnosed 2 yrs ago and sleep w/ a cpap machine but I'm still tired as **** all of the time anyone else with experience with this and suggestions on getting sleep?

Got another sleep study next week but I don't think I'll learn much more. I have major problems with staying awake if I sit or drive for long periods of time without activity.

I've been meaning to see the Dr about my sleep, I toss and turn and wake up many times during the night.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    I'm not sure if I have it or not...I sometimes I catch myself not breathing.

Maraxus is offline Banned
    No Vic, sorry I dont.

well it sucks my last study showed I woke up 45 times an hour. Meaning I really never sleep. And napping doesn't help cause you just do the same thing.

You don't notice it unless you are awake for more than 30 seconds. So I/we never know it. Along with causing fatigue it is hard on the heart and the brain because of the oxygen deprivation.

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member

i think i may have it. i was supposed to do a sleep study a few years ago but i pussed out.. i hate hospitals.. but it may be worth it..why dont you look at getting your tonsils and the little abnoid taken out of the back of your throat?
    also over the counter anti snore crap works sometimes.. get the kind that you have to snort in your nose. its better imo.

I have talked w/the doc re:surgery he says it's 50% successful. Man I'd cut it out myself if I knew for sure it would work!lol I am still using that machine and have a follow up study to see if they can tweek it a bit.

I wonder why some people have it ans some don't? I understand how it happens but why?

I have talked w/the doc re:surgery he says it's 50% successful. Man I'd cut it out myself if I knew for sure it would work!lol I am still using that machine and have a follow up study to see if they can tweek it a bit.

I wonder why some people have it ans some don't? I understand how it happens but why?
    get surgery. my doc told me to use the machine if i get one for a few months then go back to him and bitch about how i cant sleep with the machine and then your insurance should pay for it..

I am seriously thinkin about it thanks Hung for the input

I am seriously thinkin about it thanks Hung for the input
    no prob bro.. but bitch like a mofo tell him you have lost more sleep with that **** machine then you did without it.. thats what my doc told me

Thread Information