RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member

Update On My Girlfriend - I feel horrible...

What's up guys,

I've made a few threads as of late about the problems I've been going through with my girl. Turns out today she slips out that she's going to a counselor. I asked why she never told me, she didn't really have an answer. So I just left it and said if she needed anything to let me know.

I feel horrible man. She told me she was going to see the Counselor for the problems she's been having with her immediate family and the stress she's been under.

That sucks. But what can you do. Any of you have similar experiences?

Maraxus is offline Banned
    All you can do is support her bro, and be there for her if you truly love her.

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    I have been going through some simliar things w/my wife and it's good that your girl and my wife are seeking help. It's ahrd because it's a mans nature to want to fix it. Just being there and supporting her is enough, as Maraxus said that's what's most important.

Yeah, I know. Just weird man.

It is weird, no doubt about that bro. But trust me you can't make her feel like ****, what she needs from you is your love and support.

Yep. I know. That's why I'm staying quiet for now. I'm just supporting her decision.

Quote Originally Posted by RoNNy THe BuLL
    Yep. I know. That's why I'm staying quiet for now. I'm just supporting her decision.
    You're a good man bro/

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Yup best thing to do.. as long as she knows that your there for her thats a comfort to her

Well, today was an episode.

She calls me after she see's the counselor. I go to meet up with her at a coffee shop and we sit down. I ask her how everything went, she began telling me and how it was mainly an introduction today so they feel comfortable around eachother.

I then tell her, "Baby, it's a good thing you're going to see a counsellor. You haven't been as optomistic as you used to be and I think this is a good thing. You're progressively been getting worse and it's good to see you getting back on track."

Whoops. Big mistake.

She starts freakin' on me. Starts crying and saying that she supports me when I'm upset with my family issues and so forth. I try to calm her down and tell her I didn't mean it the way it came across and that I meant that she deserves better. It took a half hour of smooth talking before she even looked at me.

I'm so drained it's not even funny.

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    What's up guys,

I've made a few threads as of late about the problems I've been going through with my girl. Turns out today she slips out that she's going to a counselor. I asked why she never told me, she didn't really have an answer. So I just left it and said if she needed anything to let me know.

I feel horrible man. She told me she was going to see the Counselor for the problems she's been having with her immediate family and the stress she's been under.

That sucks. But what can you do. Any of you have similar experiences?
    this the same girl you were so annoyed about for continously calling you on her cell phone a few months back?

Thread Information