Thread: sex toys

solid-d is offline Member

sex toys

What are your favorite sex toys... What toys work best in increase pleasure for both the man and woman(guy and slut)..

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    This thread scares me! LOL Solid look out for some weird responses.

This question coming from a dude with Quagmire in his avatar!

Ohhhh yeah!

Not one for toys myself, but I have to admit that a cute girl in the "naughty nurse" outfit does help to crank the old evinrude I can also tell ya from experience that some girls go gaga for the smelly old firemans bunker coat and helmet (don't bother with the boots and bunker pants gentlemen...)

Red

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    i love using toys with my girl! nothing too crazy just a pocket rocket and a jelly dildo. i love watching her use it! use the pocket rocket while ur hittin it and she'll get off in less than 3 mins! cockrings r alright too they make u stay hard and big.

we've been together for 8 yrs and i still love having sex wit her and always will...toys just spice it up alitlle bit!

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    How long until this thread gets closed?

Maraxus is offline Banned
    I have a kazoo, im sure y'all get the picture

MBH I's ay right about now.................bacause I have to tell the rumor I heard about Maraxus's fisting preferance (receiving)

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    All of the women I am with are more than satisfied with my performance so I don't use any toys -- although it won't hurt to try. **** if I brought up a dildo or sex toy with the chick I am with she would freak out -- need to find someone else.

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    MBH I's ay right about now.................bacause I have to tell the rumor I heard about Maraxus's fisting preferance (receiving)
    Is that with one of both hands penetrating?

Maraxus is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by fitnessNY
    Is that with one of both hands penetrating?
    Both. derf.

Fitness, unfortunatley from the reports I'd say yes.

Monkeytown is offline Senior Member
    Cock rings are da bomb. You can make your 3 incher like almost 4 inches....not that I would know anything about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Monkeytown
    Cock rings are da bomb. You can make your 3 incher like almost 4 inches....not that I would know anything about that.

clchase is offline Female Member
    Guys............coming from a womans point of view there is a quite pleasurable device called "The Rabbit", (yes, the one that had a part in "Sex and the City') and quite frankly, if you are trying to spice things up or just make darn sire yor woman is happy......try bringing one to your next "session".....she will gladly thank you in the nicest ways, I am sure! Just what I heard....

Dee-termined is offline Associate Member
    Guys............coming from a womans point of view there is a quite pleasurable device called "The Rabbit", (yes, the one that had a part in "Sex and the City') and quite frankly, if you are trying to spice things up or just make darn sire yor woman is happy......try bringing one to your next "session".....she will gladly thank you in the nicest ways, I am sure! Just what I heard....
    My kind of girl!! Anyways, before surprising her with a store bought "toy" try using some whip cream or icecubes, trust me thy can be just as fun and it is a good "start" on the kinkyer stuff!!

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by clchase
    Jack is my best friend except when his batteries die
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Quote Originally Posted by fitnessNY
    All of the women I am with are more than satisfied with my performance so I don't use any toys -- although it won't hurt to try. **** if I brought up a dildo or sex toy with the chick I am with she would freak out -- need to find someone else.
    Your girl prefers good old fashioned missionairy?
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

atlgadoll is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by clchase
    Thanks clchase! I was looking for something for my girlfriends stocking. She is now getting a "rabbit pearl" .

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    i'd never use a toy on my girl......vibrators and such will desensitize their vagina's a bit...making sex (both oral and intercourse) less pleasurable. Then she leave's your ass cause she thinks its you.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfyEVH
    i'd never use a toy on my girl......vibrators and such will desensitize their vagina's a bit...making sex (both oral and intercourse) less pleasurable. Then she leave's your ass cause she thinks its you.
    thats bullshlt!!

lol. i feel sorry for your girl.

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by atlgadoll
    lol. i feel sorry for your girl.
    lol...and why is that??? Sex is so great between us, that there is no need for another source. If you can't please your woman by yourself, then you my friend have problems. If you want to spice it up, put it in her butt, role play, etc..but there is no need for toys. I'm sure half of you guys couldnt live up to the toy in the first place.

lol...and why is that??? Sex is so great between us, that there is no need for another source. If you can't please your woman by yourself, then you my friend have problems. If you want to spice it up, put it in her butt, role play, etc..but there is no need for toys. I'm sure half of you guys couldnt live up to the toy in the first place.
    if u think i use toys on my girl cause i cant please her my self u couldnt b more wrong! sex between us was great b4 the toys but the toys just add to it, of course i can please her without but why not go the extra mile and really please her!?!?

If you want to spice it up, put it in her butt.
    LMFAO!!!!!!

Excessive use of a vibrator CAN cause desentization of the Clit....not the vagina.

Me thinks he doth protest too much!

calidude is offline Senior Member
    Toys are fun. Its like playing poker. (Plain sex). Then Playing Texas Hold 'em with Poker chips. (toys) Lots more fun

Sage is offline Anabolic Member
    where do u buy that rabbit.......maybe my girl will ease up on me not being home most of the time due to work......

Quote Originally Posted by Sage
    where do u buy that rabbit.......maybe my girl will ease up on me not being home most of the time due to work......
    Any sex toy shop should have it. Out here it's Castle Mega store or Lover's Package. You can order on line too.

Rabbit's Good!

Try Vagicel on your woman's clit........Yeeeooowwww you'll be her hero........

Sage is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    Any sex toy shop should have it. Out here it's Castle Mega store or Lover's Package. You can order on line too.
    online order will work just fine..........off to surf google to find online sex store........gracias cb.........

LORDBLiTZ Guest

clchase is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    Me thinks he doth protest too much!

I agree, CB, it seems to me that men that are afraid of using sex toys are more afraid that they will not be good enough anymore, so maybe there is somehting lacking there in the first place?? I am more than staisfied with my man, and don;t "need" toys, but on occasion there are, well, fun.. just like toys shoudl be!

Thread Information