bex
    bex is offline Banned

Walk on by ..Or help

How many of you bros would walk pass somone in trouble?
    The reason iam asking the question is not so long ago i was walking down the street when i saw a old lady laying on the path.
    By the time i got to her at least 20 other people had just gone straight passed her.So i stopped to check on her and her heart had stopped so i gave her mouth to mouth and heart massage and keep her going untill the ambulance came.She did die later in hospital but at least i tried..2 month later her son found out where i lived and thanked me for my help..

So at the end of the day how many people would just go on by even if it is a blind man trying to cross the road or somones car had broke down...

NEVER GET SICK IN ENGLAND HUH?? J/K

...i'd help...health problems or injuries i think you basic instincts to help take over...but nothing will ever compare to the fire fighters and police who ran into the wtc knowing they might not make it out...

Freak69 is offline New Member
    i would help to, because one day that might be me that needs help.

lextheflex is offline Junior Member
    Yo Bexs
    Last edited by lextheflex; 11-05-2018 at 04:21 AM.

ironmike7000 is offline Associate Member
    I would and have stopped to help someone in trouble. Several years ago I was driving on a back street in town during a snowstorm at night. When I saw a body laying down in the snow. I stopped and found an elderly lady who was confused and didn't know where she was. She would not get in my car so I walked her to the nearest home. Luckly the people knew her and they called her daughter up on the phone and she came and got her. When the daughter came to pick up her mother she thanked me. That made me feel really good about myself.

Canes4Ever is offline Banned
    Have to help, just my basic instinct. I was born with a big heart and helping people has many times actually been to my detriment, especially financially.

I am used to being the guy who helps a friend out with $ 5, $ 10, or $ 20 and am used to not being paid back. One time I was almost ripped by someone I thought was a friend for $ 500. I did get paid back, but only after finally threatening a lawsuit.

But if I ever saw someone in a life-or-death situation, no way i could live with myself and turn my back on them. I am a Christian and I couldn't do that.

Jenna is offline Female Member
    I would most definitely help someone out if I could......

<<<< JENNA >>>>

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    bexsome, you did the right thing bro!! I don't know how people can live with themselves not helping others. several years ago in the gym i was working out at i noticed an older guy had been pushing it really hard. he laid down in the floor and put his hands on his face. after a couple of minutes i went and asked if he was okay. nobody else even noticed or paid attention. even my neighbor i was lifting with said to not get involved. wtf??? the man said "no" he was not okay and to please find his wife. i just went to the front desk, didn't know who his wife was. never seen him again, but i guess he would have laid there to closing time since no one else would check on him. i don't understand people sometimes!!

peace,

ttgb

Given It is offline Female Member
    I would definatly help aswell, as said before, me/you might be in need of help .....

And all of you here, that's what makes you guys so great at helping people on here who need it too!!
    Shake Ya A$$!!!!

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    I,ve helped before and I would do it again.Good job there Bex

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    You gave an old woman mouth to mouth......Damn thats sick, lol.

Seriously, I'd stop and help.

Bouncer

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    I fucken helped this fucken DOCTOR to get his keys out of his BRAND NEW CAR!!! I used one of those freaken metal things (don't know what it's called), and about 10 minutes later, finally I got the freaken door open. I also at one point struck the metal thing on my cheek, which caused it to bleed, pretty bad too!

I was shocked when the fucker didn't even give me a few bucks in return!!! If he had called a tow truck, they would have charged him a good 20+ bucks!

He just thnx me and quickly leaves!!!

WTF???

In general i'm just a nice guy, and I know that I helped the guy out and all, it's not the money that really matters at all, but the guy didn't even really act like he appreciated it, and the guy WAS A DOCTOR!!

I should have fucken asked for some steroids in return for the favor!!!

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    I always help. As Canes knows we cancers are cursed with a big . I think however most people would just walk by. Living in L.A. its really bad. Its like no one has any compassion for their fellow man. Everyone is out for what's in it for them. Really a sad thing. Me if I walked by I would feal unbearably guilty. Maybe its a weakness but I do care.

Canes4Ever is offline Banned
    Originally posted by RON
    I always help. As Canes knows we cancers are cursed with a big
    Yes, and most of the time we get screwed, right Ron? But we also know we did the right thing in the long run, and I guess when it is all well and told, we (Cancerians) can rest our heads at night.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by Canes4Ever

Yes, and most of the time we get screwed, right Ron? But we also know we did the right thing in the long run, and I guess when it is all well and told, we (Cancerians) can rest our heads at night.
    Always get screwed. People just suck bro

Tennis I was actually thinkin the same thing. I stop because I would want someone to stop for me (not like anyone would).

Thread Information