Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    MASStermind is offline Banned

Feels great to give a girl her first real orgasm

was banging this chick last night and right when she started to cum she started moaning real loud and grabbing my back and holding on tight and you could tell she was trying to stop herself from moaning and couldnt. Then when I was done I said how was that. She said wow, I've never made those noises before I'm so sorry i'm so embarassed. I told her dont worry its normal when it feels good. Then she fell back and was completely spent and had this really good smile on her face. I felt like superman

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    good for you -- I had that happen to myself once as well -- it is a great feeling when you give her the first orgasm.

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Lmao that's awsome dude.. she was legal age right ? haha jj

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Thanks for sharing
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by needmorestrength
    yeah, how old was she ?

Quote Originally Posted by needmorestrength

Legal in my state

I had that happen one time, and I wasnt even that into it, I was just desperate =)

Peace
    Alex

Quote Originally Posted by ArkansasAlex
    I had that happen one time, and I wasnt even that into it, I was just desperate =)

Peace
    Alex

You had a guy give you your first orgasm?

Quote Originally Posted by MASStermind
    LOL, no way, I meant I wasnt that into the girl, So i was kinda surprised.

Peace
    ALex

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Need clarification..........was this the first woman too have an O with you or her first all together?

Oh, and dude, dont you know that In Arkansas we always get our first orgasm from our uncles or the local goat farm?

Alex

How old is she?

Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut
    Need clarification..........was this the first woman too have an O with you or her first all together?

90% of the chicks I bang have orgasms. This chick thought she had had one before but after yesterday she said she didnt think she did becuase what she had last night was 1000 times better than sex has ever felt.

Quote Originally Posted by fitnessNY
    How old is she?

Legal in my state but barely, as of only a few months

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    90% is this a scientific poll or a guesstimate?

so she was 16?

Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    90% is this a scientific poll or a guesstimate?

taking the # of chicks that have orgasmed and dividing it by the # of girls i've banged. just simple math bro.

so she was 16?

what state do you live in? I'm moving there

They have to be 18 in NY I think 16 in other states -- maybe I am wrong?

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    so that's 2 x 1.8? Seems like the last one didn't quite make it. lol! Just kiddin.

They have to be 18 in NY I think 16 in other states -- maybe I am wrong?

actually you are misinformed. Its 16 in Connecticut or New Jersey and 17 in New York. Now go out and have fun with that new info.

here is the statue from New York state law.

S 130.55 Sexual abuse in the third degree.
    A person is guilty of sexual abuse in the third degree when he or she subjects another person to sexual contact without the latter`s consent; except that in any prosecution under this section, it is an affirmative defense that (a) such other person`s lack of consent was due solely to incapacity to consent by reason of being less than seventeen years old, and (b) such other person was more than fourteen years old, and (c) the defendant was less than five years older than such other person. Sexual abuse in the third degree is a class B misdemeanor.

actually you are misinformed. Its 16 in Connecticut or New Jersey and 17 in New York. Now go out and have fun with that new info.
    WOW.. I didn't know that 17.. mmmm.....

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    90% of the chicks I bang have orgasms. This chick thought she had had one before but after yesterday she said she didnt think she did becuase what she had last night was 1000 times better than sex has ever felt.
    not putting you down or anything.... but isnt it true that like only 70-80% of girls can have orgasms during sex or maybe its like 70-80% cant have'm??? This being true then most girls fake O's.....

I bring this up b/c every girl has told me that i made her cum.... BUT, just recently i was hanging out w/ a group of girls at a party and they basically all killed my confidence (dont worry i got it back) saying that they "garauntee" that most have faked it! It was 5 on me and i really had no argument/proof so i was shut out!!

What they say: when a girl cums, if she doesnt quiver she is faking... if she screams during O- she is faking- supposedly the girl cant breath when she comes and it would ruin it if she was screaming....

anybody got any input....... sorry to bring this up fellas

taking the # of chicks that have orgasmed and dividing it by the # of girls i've banged. just simple math bro.
    Do you mean the # of girls that have said they had orgasms?

just messing with ya
    Alex

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyHitter
    not putting you down or anything.... but isnt it true that like only 70-80% of girls can have orgasms during sex or maybe its like 70-80% cant have'm??? This being true then most girls fake O's.....

I bring this up b/c every girl has told me that i made her cum.... BUT, just recently i was hanging out w/ a group of girls at a party and they basically all killed my confidence (dont worry i got it back) saying that they "garauntee" that most have faked it! It was 5 on me and i really had no argument/proof so i was shut out!!

What they say: when a girl cums, if she doesnt quiver she is faking... if she screams during O- she is faking- supposedly the girl cant breath when she comes and it would ruin it if she was screaming....

no youre right bro. The ones that havent orgasmed with me are the ones that are like that. I've also found that thick/fat girls or skinny ones with big ol chunky coochies are unable to orgasm. Its all got to do with clit placement. If the clit is in a readily accessible spot then they orgasm easily. See girls dont oragsm from the clit rubbing on your dick but from the clit rubbing on your pubic bone where your pubic hair grows. The dick inside them just makes them feel nice and warm. I'm not counting the fake orgasms either. They are really hard to spot. Best way to know if a girls orgasm is real is to deep tounge kiss her while she is supposedly orgasming. I've found that their tounge loses all control and they just slobber and thrash their tounge around in their mouth and they cannot actually lock into a good tounge lock. Plus right when they orgasm moments before their thrusting becomes a lot faster. Here is the real test. It wont work on a one night stand but if you are regularly banging a chick right when she supposedly starts to orgasm pull away and stop thrusting or doing anything. If she gets REALLY REALLY pissed then well that oragsm was real.
    Last edited by MASStermind; 12-16-2004 at 09:22 AM.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member

I'd say...true

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    i hear ya bro, girls are hard to get to orgasm. well most are. esp the ones that arent in touch with themselves and are clueless about there body

no youre right bro. The ones that havent orgasmed with me are the ones that are like that. I've also found that thick/fat girls or skinny ones with big ol chunky coochies are unable to orgasm. Its all got to do with clit placement. If the clit is in a readily accessible spot then they orgasm easily. See girls dont oragsm from the clit rubbing on your dick but from the clit rubbing on your pubic bone where your pubic hair grows. The dick inside them just makes them feel nice and warm. I'm not counting the fake orgasms either. They are really hard to spot. Best way to know if a girls orgasm is real is to deep tounge kiss her while she is supposedly orgasming. I've found that their tounge loses all control and they just slobber and thrash their tounge around in their mouth and they cannot actually lock into a good tounge lock. Plus right when they orgasm moments before their thrusting becomes a lot faster. Here is the real test. It wont work on a one night stand but if you are regularly banging a chick right when she supposedly starts to orgasm pull away and stop thrusting or doing anything. If she gets REALLY REALLY pissed then well that oragsm was real.
    OOhh $hit, i forgot to mention that, they all said it had to do with the clit placement also!!! Good call bro!! hahahaha

This might be an uncomfortable topic, but maybe some female members can give some insight.....

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    when a girl cums, if she doesnt quiver she is faking...
    I'd agree with this.

jonnytour is offline Member
    There are other ways of telling as well. You should be able to feel the girl tightening up on your penis. Or if you providing anal stimulation you should be able to feel her kind of throbbing around your finger. She should shiver (if it is a good one), and screaming is deffinately FAKE!

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    Hips gyrating and thrashing around is another sign.

ironpumpindoc is offline Junior Member
    okay here is the scientific rundown for everyone. It is true that 10-20 percent of women can not have an orgasm. The true number is unknown! However, of the total 100% only about 30% can actually have an orgasm from internal stimulation only . . . or the magic "G" spot if you will. It is debated, but now the main train of thought is that the "G" spot is just the back nerves of the clitoris. Who really knows. Anyway, about 70% of women can have a clitoral orgasm . . . thus their love of oral pleasure. Finally, the true test of an orgasm is to put your finger in or on her brown eye . . . that is anal opening. If you feel the sphincter contracting at a constant rhythm, she is having an orgasm . . . if not, she is faking it. In both men and women, the anal sphincter contracts and relaxes upon orgasm. FYI

Quote Originally Posted by ironpumpindoc
    okay here is the scientific rundown for everyone. It is true that 10-20 percent of women can not have an orgasm. The true number is unknown! However, of the total 100% only about 30% can actually have an orgasm from internal stimulation only . . . or the magic "G" spot if you will. It is debated, but now the main train of thought is that the "G" spot is just the back nerves of the clitoris. Who really knows. Anyway, about 70% of women can have a clitoral orgasm . . . thus their love of oral pleasure. Finally, the true test of an orgasm is to put your finger in or on her brown eye . . . that is anal opening. If you feel the sphincter contracting at a constant rhythm, she is having an orgasm . . . if not, she is faking it. In both men and women, the anal sphincter contracts and relaxes upon orgasm. FYI
    nicely said and agreed!! So your telling me that I have to basically stick my finger up my girls ass while she is coming to see if she is faking.... I cant fcking wait!!! LOL

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    wow we got some sex therapists in here lmao

Monkeytown is offline Senior Member

DudeI had that happen to me once and my bro was helping the ladies arguments. They had me reeling til I said "You know what, I have had more partners than all 3 of you together so I think I know what I am talking about. If you want to test the waters, then jump in....let's go". They shut up after that. Except my bro, he was interested?! haha

Elysium is offline Productive Member
    lol very sorry but im calling bs on this also on account that all your "girl" threads come across like a story written by a 14yo kid.

jonnytour is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MESSY_UK
    lol very sorry but im calling bs on this also on account that all your "girl" threads come across like a story written by a 14yo kid.

Good ol' Messy...always calling BS. Weather it's true or not, he should now have and understanding of how to make a woman orgasm, and how to tell if she has or not.

Quote Originally Posted by MESSY_UK

I know your not talkin about me...

Elysium is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jonnytour
    Good ol' Messy...always calling BS. Weather it's true or not, he should now have and understanding of how to make a woman orgasm, and how to tell if she has or not.
    lmao hahaha always calling BS

it would be good to get some input from a woman here, at the end of the day surely thats the best source of info for this kind of thing

Quote Originally Posted by Monkeytown
    DudeI had that happen to me once and my bro was helping the ladies arguments. They had me reeling til I said "You know what, I have had more partners than all 3 of you together so I think I know what I am talking about. If you want to test the waters, then jump in....let's go". They shut up after that. Except my bro, he was interested?! haha

HAHAHA.... bro total verbatim!!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information