Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.

Question How many guys married guys want presents from their wives?

I think I may be weird on this but , I never want my wife to have to get me a b-day or Christmas present and basically refuse to accept them.

I get the wife and kids stuff but I have everything I want that I can AFFORD to have. So it is like she is spending my money on me for something I really don't need. She works part time and spends all of her money. I feel like I am weird for this does anyone else feels this way?

There's plenty of stuff I'd love to have but I can't afford them. Mostly luxery items, boat, corvette stuff like that.

Maraxus is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    I think I may be weird on this but , I never want my wife to have to get me a b-day or Christmas present and basically refuse to accept them.

I get the wife and kids stuff but I have everything I want that I can AFFORD to have. So it is like she is spending my money on me for something I really don't need. She works part time and spends all of her money. I feel like I am weird for this does anyone else feels this way?

There's plenty of stuff I'd love to have but I can't afford them. Mostly luxery items, boat, corvette stuff like that.
    I accept them, and I force her to get me things!!

This I believe! lol

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    all i want is a night with my lady where she does anything i want and wears the cute little slutty outfits that i want her to wear.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I'm that way............. I don't want anyone to have to spend any money on me. I would rather they use it to buy something for someone else, pay bills, or what ever. Now I like buying gifts for other people though........

Also, it's hard to buy for me............. I have everything I want because I can buy things whenever........... me and my wife have hardley any dept but our house and two cars, and we both have pretty big incomes.

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Yea I don't have a wife lol.. but I don't like getting presents.. plus if you don't like it Im the worlds worst actor haha.. I'd def rather give then recieve

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by 1victor

I'm the same way.

Monkeytown is offline Senior Member
    Same for me. When my gf asks what I want I tell her "I have everything I want in the world, you." Sometimes she thanks me, other times she just rolls her eyes and says "Yeah right, whatever". haha Honestly there is nothing that I really long for so I feel like gifts for me are a waste. I told her the other day if she wants to buy me something, go to Hibbett Sports and get me some new lifting gloves mine are falling apart.

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkeytown
    Same for me. When my gf asks what I want I tell her "I have everything I want in the world, you." Sometimes she thanks me, other times she just rolls her eyes and says "Yeah right, whatever". haha Honestly there is nothing that I really long for so I feel like gifts for me are a waste. I told her the other day if she wants to buy me something, go to Hibbett Sports and get me some new lifting gloves mine are falling apart.

She knows when you are laying it on think.

jonnytour is offline Member
    Ya, I don't mind getting things from my wife...it happens rather rearely. There are even a few things I have not bought for myself ony because I would rather spend the money on my wife. And these things that I would like or could use would be that much nicer if they came from her (as long as they are the right thing I wanted .

See I would like a nice gun but she won't have guns in the house (whole nother issue, afraid one of our litter of 6 will shhot someone or themselves on accident) if she bought me a nice gun I would love that.

But she won't. Most of the stuff I really want hits the 2k min range and with all my $%^& kids I just don't have the cash.

If it makes you feel good to give, why don't you give your old lady the pleasure
    and dignity of buying you something!
    I know it's a tough thing to do (no sh1t) but awhile back I gave in and it's been really cool to see what she buys me.............Specially the little outfits......

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    im not married yet but ive been wit my girl for 8 yrs, i dont want presents from her or anyone else! i love giving presents but not gettin them. everything i want i buy my self.

Thread Information