w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member

Got fired today....

Well i no longer work at my current job cause i was fired today. I was told it was because i didnt fill out paperwork properly. But i think the real reason is because i called my manager out on some stuff.... for the past 3 days ive had at least 2 people call me a day and tell me that she (my boss) didnt fill out there papers correctly and they werent canceled for membership-wise. and they were pissed. so i told her about it and said i should tell the GM about it. me and her dont get along she is a ****... i do all the work and she gets all the credit. i am a personaL trainer at my gym, but i picked up a few hours a week in member services to help fill in gaps in my schedule. so now not only am i fired from memebr services, but i cant even be a trainer there anymore. talk about PISSED!!! i called my clients to tell them and already about 50% of them called and canceled their memebrship. im mad as all hell. horible time of the year to do it also. busiest time for them there, but they are without me.sorry about the rant but i had to vent

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    That blows balls man.. sorry to hear about it.

decadbal is offline Banned
    that sucks bro.. keep on keepin on..

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    that really sucks bro. Maybe you should go above her had and make a complaint to someone.

Monkeytown is offline Senior Member
    Sorry to hear it Bro. Keep your chin up, I'm sure something will come along!

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Prime
    that really sucks bro. Maybe you should go above her had and make a complaint to someone.
    i was documenting everything cause i know i would need alot. she has bveen there since befoer the place opened up. and people before me have tried to get her fired and it hasnt worked... so i knew i needed alot. and yesterday was my day off, got in this morning and the axe was dropped

Sage is offline Anabolic Member
    i wish i knew what it was like to get fired.....i never has a real job in my life........

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Sorry bro especially at this time of year. The biggest mistake I have seen over and over again by owners/managers of any company is fuktard stuff like this. Not realizing the true potential of your employees and letting the losers rise to the top.

It's called the peter principle: You rise in an organization to your level of ignorance and lack of talent. It is a real thing.

Monkeytown is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    Sorry bro especially at this time of year. The biggest mistake I have seen over and over again by owners/managers of any company is fuktard stuff like this. Not realizing the true potential of your employees and letting the losers rise to the top.

It's called the peter principle: You rise in an organization to your level of ignorance and lack of talent. It is a real thing.
    Amen Brother. The quickest way to get promoted here is to suck at your job!! No wonder I am getting nowhere?

calidude is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkeytown
    Amen Brother. The quickest way to get promoted here is to suck at your job!! No wonder I am getting nowhere?
    Yup!!

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    oh man that sucks!!! let the air out of her tires.. all off them... and place some steroids in her gym locker lol.. seriously though that blows

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by w_rballs
    Well i no longer work at my current job cause i was fired today. I was told it was because i didnt fill out paperwork properly. But i think the real reason is because i called my manager out on some stuff.... for the past 3 days ive had at least 2 people call me a day and tell me that she (my boss) didnt fill out there papers correctly and they werent canceled for membership-wise. and they were pissed. so i told her about it and said i should tell the GM about it. me and her dont get along she is a ****... i do all the work and she gets all the credit. i am a personaL trainer at my gym, but i picked up a few hours a week in member services to help fill in gaps in my schedule. so now not only am i fired from memebr services, but i cant even be a trainer there anymore. talk about PISSED!!! i called my clients to tell them and already about 50% of them called and canceled their memebrship. im mad as all hell. horible time of the year to do it also. busiest time for them there, but they are without me.sorry about the rant but i had to vent
    if i knew you were a cow i wouldnt have hired you in the first place a cow as a personal trainer. pfft i have seen it all now!!\

oh and i concur with your ranting.

Not filling out paperwork is an excuse that's used a lot. Not saying it didn't happen. Just saying it's about the equal of "its not you its me" for breaking up with someone.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    **** that sucks W. I've been fired from a job before......that feeling sucks ass. Hang tough bro...you'll bounce right back....more than likely you'll land an even better job.

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Ahhhhhhh Sorry to hear that.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

cb25 is offline Banned
    sorry to hear that man...but like you said, it's the busy time of the year, so you should be able to pick something else up...and your clients will follow you...it's a pain in the ass, but you'll get through...good luck man.

workdude is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    that sucks bro.. keep on keepin on..
    I agree...

Susguy is offline Associate Member
    sorry to hear that bro..

GQ-Bouncer is offline Anabolic Member
    ahh **** 'em

just be a personal trainer at another gym

skinnyhb is offline Member
    burn the place down.

Thread Information