Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 20 of 20
  1. #1
    w_rballs's Avatar
    w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Buckeye state
    Posts
    2,653

    Got fired today....

    Well i no longer work at my current job cause i was fired today. I was told it was because i didnt fill out paperwork properly. But i think the real reason is because i called my manager out on some stuff.... for the past 3 days ive had at least 2 people call me a day and tell me that she (my boss) didnt fill out there papers correctly and they werent canceled for membership-wise. and they were pissed. so i told her about it and said i should tell the GM about it. me and her dont get along she is a ****... i do all the work and she gets all the credit. i am a personaL trainer at my gym, but i picked up a few hours a week in member services to help fill in gaps in my schedule. so now not only am i fired from memebr services, but i cant even be a trainer there anymore. talk about PISSED!!! i called my clients to tell them and already about 50% of them called and canceled their memebrship. im mad as all hell. horible time of the year to do it also. busiest time for them there, but they are without me.sorry about the rant but i had to vent

  2. #2
    BigMike J's Avatar
    BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,511
    That blows balls man.. sorry to hear about it.

  3. #3
    decadbal's Avatar
    decadbal is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    North Charlotte
    Posts
    11,924
    that sucks bro.. keep on keepin on..

  4. #4
    Prime's Avatar
    Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Tropical England
    Posts
    3,531
    that really sucks bro. Maybe you should go above her had and make a complaint to someone.

  5. #5
    Monkeytown's Avatar
    Monkeytown is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Heart of Dixie
    Posts
    1,717
    Sorry to hear it Bro. Keep your chin up, I'm sure something will come along!

  6. #6
    w_rballs's Avatar
    w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Buckeye state
    Posts
    2,653
    Quote Originally Posted by Prime
    that really sucks bro. Maybe you should go above her had and make a complaint to someone.
    i was documenting everything cause i know i would need alot. she has bveen there since befoer the place opened up. and people before me have tried to get her fired and it hasnt worked... so i knew i needed alot. and yesterday was my day off, got in this morning and the axe was dropped

  7. #7
    Sage's Avatar
    Sage is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    SAGEVILLE City
    Posts
    2,149
    i wish i knew what it was like to get fired.....i never has a real job in my life........

  8. #8
    Pale Horse's Avatar
    Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    ACLU headquarters
    Posts
    6,425
    Sorry bro especially at this time of year. The biggest mistake I have seen over and over again by owners/managers of any company is fuktard stuff like this. Not realizing the true potential of your employees and letting the losers rise to the top.

    It's called the peter principle: You rise in an organization to your level of ignorance and lack of talent. It is a real thing.

  9. #9
    Monkeytown's Avatar
    Monkeytown is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Heart of Dixie
    Posts
    1,717
    Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    Sorry bro especially at this time of year. The biggest mistake I have seen over and over again by owners/managers of any company is fuktard stuff like this. Not realizing the true potential of your employees and letting the losers rise to the top.

    It's called the peter principle: You rise in an organization to your level of ignorance and lack of talent. It is a real thing.
    Amen Brother. The quickest way to get promoted here is to suck at your job!! No wonder I am getting nowhere?

  10. #10
    calidude's Avatar
    calidude is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    LAS VEGAS, NV
    Posts
    1,267
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkeytown
    Amen Brother. The quickest way to get promoted here is to suck at your job!! No wonder I am getting nowhere?
    Yup!!

  11. #11
    needmorestrength's Avatar
    needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Canada eh
    Posts
    7,079
    oh man that sucks!!! let the air out of her tires.. all off them... and place some steroids in her gym locker lol.. seriously though that blows

  12. #12
    hung-solo's Avatar
    hung-solo is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    HEELS 2005!!
    Posts
    3,977
    Quote Originally Posted by w_rballs
    Well i no longer work at my current job cause i was fired today. I was told it was because i didnt fill out paperwork properly. But i think the real reason is because i called my manager out on some stuff.... for the past 3 days ive had at least 2 people call me a day and tell me that she (my boss) didnt fill out there papers correctly and they werent canceled for membership-wise. and they were pissed. so i told her about it and said i should tell the GM about it. me and her dont get along she is a ****... i do all the work and she gets all the credit. i am a personaL trainer at my gym, but i picked up a few hours a week in member services to help fill in gaps in my schedule. so now not only am i fired from memebr services, but i cant even be a trainer there anymore. talk about PISSED!!! i called my clients to tell them and already about 50% of them called and canceled their memebrship. im mad as all hell. horible time of the year to do it also. busiest time for them there, but they are without me.sorry about the rant but i had to vent
    if i knew you were a cow i wouldnt have hired you in the first place a cow as a personal trainer. pfft i have seen it all now!!\

    oh and i concur with your ranting.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    706
    Not filling out paperwork is an excuse that's used a lot. Not saying it didn't happen. Just saying it's about the equal of "its not you its me" for breaking up with someone.

  14. #14
    Juggernaut's Avatar
    Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    6,545
    **** that sucks W. I've been fired from a job before......that feeling sucks ass. Hang tough bro...you'll bounce right back....more than likely you'll land an even better job.

  15. #15
    Commando_Barbi's Avatar
    Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Hawaii
    Posts
    6,183
    Ahhhhhhh Sorry to hear that.

  16. #16
    cb25's Avatar
    cb25 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    AZ to MA...depends on whe
    Posts
    2,781
    sorry to hear that man...but like you said, it's the busy time of the year, so you should be able to pick something else up...and your clients will follow you...it's a pain in the ass, but you'll get through...good luck man.

  17. #17
    workdude's Avatar
    workdude is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,445
    Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    that sucks bro.. keep on keepin on..
    I agree...

  18. #18
    Susguy's Avatar
    Susguy is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    285
    sorry to hear that bro..

  19. #19
    GQ-Bouncer's Avatar
    GQ-Bouncer is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    look beyond what you see
    Posts
    2,304
    ahh **** 'em

    just be a personal trainer at another gym

  20. #20
    skinnyhb's Avatar
    skinnyhb is offline Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    644
    burn the place down.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •