Thread: DC Shoes

Ryanhallmark is offline Senior Member

DC Shoes

Ok so i bought this zippered hoodie at pac sun right. Its Says DC shoes across the front right, its blue, maybe you have seen it, but any way. Its some thing that chester from linkon park would wear, if that helps decribe it. Or like a skate boarder or some thing. Any way i bought it like spur of the moment, looked for the biggest size and bought it. Well I put it on and it has like these thumb holes cut out near the sleeve? what the hell is this all about, is a style thing or what.? Is there a name for it or the stlye? So as I checkin this out in the mirror i find a "Secret pocket" on the underside of the forarm, a little hidden zipper opened up a pocket at a inch and a hlaf long? whats this all about, is this sum kind sweat shirt.

SickNasty is offline Associate Member
    well i used to cut holes in longjohns for the thumb to go through, this was in my punk phase in middle school...

i think the pocket is for weed or something, i don't know maybe a skater will know

TooSmall is offline Associate Member
    the thumb hole is for the strings attached to your mittens

nahh actually your supposed to sticj your thumb in there and when you do it like pulls the sleve down to cover half your hand..... sorta like a half assed glove, its pretty stupid and dosent do much good

the hidden pocket is definatly for weed

Ryanhallmark is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TooSmall
    the thumb hole is for the strings attached to your mittens

nahh actually your supposed to sticj your thumb in there and when you do it like pulls the sleve down to cover half your hand..... sorta like a half assed glove, its pretty stupid and dosent do much good

the hidden pocket is definatly for weed
    Interesting.

Thread Information