Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member

almost had to kill a kid today at the gym

well im sure everyone had this type of kid in the gym they go to. he's a high schooler, talks alot more then he trains, and always tries to crack jokes or be a smart ass to you hoping your his friend and youll just laugh at it cause he's only like 15 - 16. well today this kid goes to my training partner "yo where can i get the steroids your on?" he said it extremely loud and alot of peole heard him. my training partner just looked at him and said "um i have no clue what your talking about" so then the day goes on, and me and the kid start bustin on each other. next thing i know he says " yeah well if you keep doing them steroids your dicks gonna fall off" and i say some come back, then he says another thing about steroids. as to talk of them like they care bubble gum and no one cares about it.

so finally after the remarks to me, i grabbed the kid by the neck and said "come with me, we are gonna have a little talk" i took him to the corner of the gym and told him he better shut the f-ck up about the steroid talk cause you dont know who is standing near ya. i then told him im not on anything, but others are and next thing you know yoru gonna be getting hit in the head with a gun or worse.

i pretty much wanted to scare the sh-t of the kid so he would shut the f-ck up and leave me alone. i think it did, cause as i was walking away he tried to say sorry and i just kept walking. next thing i know he went right home and dissappeared.

am i the only one that has ever had to do this type of stuff?

PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member
    lol never happened to me. but if it ever did I probably would have felt like doing the same.

slizzut is offline Senior Member
    You handled it well dude..

p.s. your tat is badass

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    **** bro i completely understand. haha if i were you i'd just hope he wasn't to muchof a b**h and went off with the intentions of pressing charges and start telling everyone one the steroids made you do it. but yea i can't stand those little pricks

nickrizz is offline Anabolic Member
    i like when people casually bring it up and you know they are just itching to ask you where they could get it and you want to punch them

PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member
    I think its funny how people can bring it up like that. When I'm out with my friends or at the gym we always refer to it as 'creatine,' haha. "Hey man that creatine working for ya?"

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    we like to call them vitamins.

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    That's crazy bro.. never heard anyone like that at my gym...

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    I have a freind that is natural that is a little jealous and he use to try to pull that ****. Any time Id lift a major weight he liked to make a comment about it. I am really obvious that im on steroids but what I dont like is when he thought he could start doing that sh!t to my other freinds that wasnt so obvious and wanted to keep it a secret. I pretty much told him that these guys where talking about tearing the sh!t out of him the next time he said something like that. And that I wasnt gonna do a d@mn thing to stop it. And he shut up after that.

juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    Lol nope never had that happen. I have HS kids come up and try to ask me where to get some or if im on it. I just make them look stupid and walk away. No need to get charges pressed on me for beating a minor

JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)
    Weird bro, most of the time I get women following me around asking me for my phone number cause they want help to get into shape. I guess its cool that teenage boys follow you around though

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    should have..

palme is offline Rosie Member
    They are in every gym!

Wait two years until his 18, then if he still talks to much his old enough to know better and you can hit him Or if your lucky he wont ever come back to your gym.
    Last edited by palme; 08-19-2004 at 03:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JDawg1536
    Weird bro, most of the time I get women following me around asking me for my phone number cause they want help to get into shape. I guess its cool that teenage boys follow you around though
    he doesnt follow me around, he follows anyone around, he's just that anoying kid. i guess its weird cause eveyorne at my gym since i always go at the same time is social. we all know each other cause we see each other every freaking day of the week. its like if you went to a bar the same time every day, after a while youd know eveyrone. its that type of thing, and this kid is just the anoying teenage boy that is trying to be friends with us all. i guess he looks up to us, as i did when i was younger in the gym. im sure everyone in there teens had peope the looked up to in their gym. but this kid is just anoying about it, hopefully he never talks to me again lol.

builtthekid is offline Banned
    **** you probably scarred his ass for the rest of his life
    now hes gonna die fat and old because he will be scared
    to go to the gym.

Quote Originally Posted by builtthekid
    **** you probably scarred his ass for the rest of his life
    now hes gonna die fat and old because he will be scared
    to go to the gym.
    thats fine with me

decadbal is offline Banned
    at least once a day i get asked if i juice i just laugh and ignore it...

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    at least once a day i get asked if i juice i just laugh and ignore it...
    If you would answer me I would stop asking.. you He-man you ..

Steroids101 is offline Member
    A lot of girls are like this too.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    I always say...I dunno, I got some stuff at GNC not sure what it was called

you guys are missing the point. this kid wasnt really asking for steroids . he knows not to take them at the age he's at. he was just being a real smart ass towards me and my partner and not understanding that you cant just throw the word steriod out in a crowd of people that you dont know. thats why i wanted to kill him. not cause he was asking, i knew he was only joking about asking but he was just talking about it too loud, and thats the part that he didnt understand and was too immature about.

it would be like standing next to your drug dealer friend and asking for something while he is standing next to a police officer. i mean come on you just dont do that crap lol.

oh yeah, he wasnt in the gym today either lol

Quote Originally Posted by jcstomper
    you guys are missing the point. this kid wasnt really asking for steroids . he knows not to take them at the age he's at. he was just being a real smart ass towards me and my partner and not understanding that you cant just throw the word steriod out in a crowd of people that you dont know. thats why i wanted to kill him. not cause he was asking, i knew he was only joking about asking but he was just talking about it too loud, and thats the part that he didnt understand and was too immature about.

it would be like standing next to your drug dealer friend and asking for something while he is standing next to a police officer. i mean come on you just dont do that crap lol.

oh yeah, he wasnt in the gym today either lol

i feel ya, maybe u should kill the little phucker... nothing wrong with killin a kid...

Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    i feel ya, maybe u should kill the little phucker... nothing wrong with killin a kid...
    very true, but i think i just made him sh-t his pants lol

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Quote Originally Posted by jcstomper
    very true, but i think i just made him sh-t his pants lol

yah.. I woulda said right off the bat... "where'd ya get the steriods ?"

FROM YOUR MOM FAGGOT!

I hate teenagers.

I was a prik teenager too... I hate em tho, I woulda stabbed him in the face with a friggen olympic bar.

but, to each his own.

and yes ... I have a HUGE internet penus.

mass junkie is offline banned
    Luckily my gym is for the 18 and over crowd.....

Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    Luckily my gym is for the 18 and over crowd.....
    holy sh-t i wish i went to one of them, and it would even be better for the women. id know they were all legal. my gym now has 16 year old women that i dont know there age and i wanna hit on them till i find out they are 16!!!!!!!!

SpeedDemon is offline Banned
    This story sounds str8 up from the "don't have anything better to make up about fiction book". If I was that kid ( if he even existed) I would have sued you and the gym for physical agression, and have made millions of dollars in the courts, so I can buy all the steroids I need. Mhuauhuhauha. Plus I would have called the cops.

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpeedDemon
    This story sounds str8 up from the "don't have anything better to make up about fiction book". If I was that kid ( if he even existed) I would have sued you and the gym for physical agression, and have made millions of dollars in the courts, so I can buy all the steroids I need. Mhuauhuhauha. Plus I would have called the cops.

Why, do you believe that it is your right to be a smart ass?

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    The above post is going to make you a lot of friends on here...That is if we even exist

BigJames is offline Senior Member
    That kid exists everywhere...I had a similar thing happen to me while I was training natural. This kid comes up to me in the gym and says loudly something like "I don't know what you are on, but you are huge now". I was actually taking creatine at the time (real creatine) and told him and he starting making a big scene as if I was lying and accused me loudly of being on juice...I almost punched the f**ker in the head.

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    You must be the Mr. PoopyPants that Jc is talking aboot.

Quote Originally Posted by BigMike J
    You must be the Mr. PoopyPants that Jc is talking aboot.
    either that or he doesnt train at all, cause every gym has a kid like this in it

Scooby1 is offline Member
    Dude I was there!!~ you scared the shiat outta him. You ARE huge .!!

Do you take steroids ?!?!

At the Club where I work, when I am throwing out one of these kids, they try to explain why I can't throw them out, or how I can't touch them.

I can only guess that from their experiences in High school, talking back to the teachers, and for the most part completely ignoring authority figures.

It makes me feel so good, to know that I am, as I pick them up and carry them kicking and screaming out of the club, helping in their education.

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    hahaha you must have been the kid hahahaha.. hows your drawers? hahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by hung-solo
    hahaha you must have been the kid hahahaha.. hows your drawers? hahahaha
    Full to the brim, I'll wager.....

bump for the bumper

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    Oh what fun you could of had! Next time someone asks you why not make something up. Like "actually i found out on the net that they put hormones in dogfood. Ive been eating a tin for breakfast and another for dinner and its worked great. It tastes gross but blended with (Add additive here) and its not so bad!" Really sell it and some dumbass is gonna buy into the bull

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    hahah lol.. jc has nothing better to do then come here and make up a story about his locker room fantasy.

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Well man I do the same.. Theres a guy who used to come to the gym.. you know the type.. comes 1 month outta the year.. Well about a month ago he told the WHOLE freaking bar that I was a roider.. which Im not yet.. but it made me go after him and finally he just left.. haha the nice thing about my gym is about 60% of member's are cycle experienced.. and most of the PO's are too! but no doubt you handled it well

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information