Thread: Storage Wars

DCI
    DCI is offline Productive Member

Storage Wars

This show is like crack cocaine I'm addicted to it. Some mad crap they get in them and some of them are just plain crap haha. That Dave Hester fella is a bit of a clown to be honest but a lucky bolliks too. He seems to always land on his feet even if he is dumped with a unit.

Your one Brandi for some reason is getting hotter the more I see her haha.

Barry Weiss seems to have no shortage of money at all Cool character though seem to be what the West old people are all like lol. That Darrell seem's to be a bit of a fool chasing after hester the whole time.

Anyone else watch this rubbish lol.

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    i have watched the show before, not too bad. i would like to know the how much they really have to spend to really find something worth while. it seems like they find some great 'junk' and like they say, another man's trash is another man's treasure!

DCI
    Yeh, I'd say you have to have a good bitta luck on you're side also. Seems like an easy way to make money to be honest.

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    it does but you have to know where to go to sell certain items. luck has a lot to with it! if i had a couple thousand to throw around i wouldn't mind trying my luck, its just like gambling except you wind up with junk/garbage instead of just empty pockets!

DCI
    True you can always sell something. Your man Hester is meant to be worth 600k and Barry Weiss was in the Produce industry whatever that is lol.

fukngruvn is offline Associate Member
    i really enjoy this show too. fun watching them uncover valuables in a pile of junk.

as for easy money though, not so much. these guys can buy 10 lockers in a row that either break even or lose. they are all hoping for the 'big score'. the show only tells you about the good lockers cuz it would be pretty damn boring watching ppl unload garbage for 30 minutes!

DCI
    Ohh I'd say it's like finding a good car it's a while looking but you're bound to find a good one eventually. It's an interesting way to make money imo.

fukngruvn is offline Associate Member
    agreed. the process does really interest me

DCI
    Yeh good aul game to be in.

Thread Information