Thread: Christmas Joy

Maraxus is offline Banned

Christmas Joy

My girl has a good friend who is married to a low life former drug dealer that is under supervision on the State. They have a 4 year old son named Sebastian who is the greatest kid I have ever met. This live in the outskirts of Homestead (Miami boys should know) so its a ride to get to them...They dont have a christmas tree, presents or anything, and this little 4 year old kid is getting the **** end of everything.

I went through everything that this kid went through and I dont want him to deal with the same ****...I was with my girl, and we decided to drive down there and pick them up....The fatass lazy slob husband was on the bed watching Married with Children while the kid was playing outside with the Mother.

I had to go to the bathroom because I just broke down because I know what hes going through and its horrible. We took the mother and the kid over to a tree lot and I bought them a nice christmas tree so they would have something nice in their house. Then I decided to take Sebastian over to Toys "R" US so he could pick up some nice toys for his Christmas List. He decided on every Star Wars toy in the store. I had him go back to the car with the girls and I stood in line for 30 minutes and bought him all the toys.

I just finished gift wrapping everything for him, and I just want him to have a nice Christmas.

I just decided on typing this out, I had to get it out of my system

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    That was very nice of you! Im proud of you! Too bad more won't take the time to do that for others. Every where I've ever lived I've always gotten involved in holiday programs to make Thanksgiving and Christmas better for less fortunate. I always got my kids involved too.......so they would always appreciate how good they had it when they didn't get everything they WANTED. Nothing makes your holiday like seeing the smile on a kids face that wouldn't be smiling other wise.

Here's a big cyber hug for you.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Man those toys were expensive, it was like 200 bucks for everything. Hes such an awesome kid. I took him into starbucks and I had him hitting on all the hot chicks lol.

lol Ahhhhhhh so you had a motive!!! to your madness

My man just called on his way to take three of his students xmas shopping for their parents. The kids don't have money for presents so Dennis is buying.

Big men with Bigger hearts!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

kids are my weakness....I love em

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Yea.. I hate it when kids get the shaft end.. They are soo innocent they do not deserve it!! Good job guyz !!!!!!

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    Those toys will be in a pawn shop pretty soon. To bad. Nice try though.

Quote Originally Posted by 63190
    Thanks for raining on the parade!

thanks asshole.

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Great guy Markus... somebody need to put that dude in check.

Don't mind that fool Markus.. i think it's kewl that you did that.

workdude is offline Senior Member
    That was a great thing you did for that kid....we need more men like you in the world...pay no attention to 63190....that kid will remember it forever...

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    ignore that bro!

that was an awesome thing to do bro! i love kids and i cant stand seeing them grow up like that! i guarantee the kid and mom will remember this for forever and it was all worth just to know the kids look on x-mas when he opens them under a tree!! i highly respect wut u did bro!!

Hmmm wonder who might be next on the "hit" list!

gya321 is offline Member
    Good job bro, thats an awesome thing you did!

Santa Claus is offline New Member
    Ho! Ho! Ho! Merry Christmas to all! And young 63190, hopefully someday you will learn the miracle of Christmas. In the meantime, here is something from Santa to all on this thread!

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Depressing as it may be...If the guy's as much of a dead-beat dad as u say Maraxus.. 63190 may be right.

Doesn't take away anything from what u did tho bro...

You've got a good heart

Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    Depressing as it may be...If the guy's as much of a dead-beat dad as u say Maraxus.. 63190 may be right.

Doesn't take away anything from what u did tho bro...

You've got a good heart

Sad but true......but this is one occasion where if you dont have something nice to say just shut the hell up! Maraxus was feeling good, came to share and really didn't need to hear that crap. He's not stupid. He knows the chances. Let him enjoy it.

I would like to think that as much of a loser the guys is.. he still loves his kids and would want them to have a Merry Christmas.. even if it is at somebody elses expense.

lets hope

decadbal is offline Banned
    well i for one will tell you flat out, no bullshiit.. im proud to know u bro..takes a hell of a man to give up something of his or his families to help out someone else... everyone could take a lesson from u

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    yup (you got what i meant right CB?)

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    And a great feeling it is Maraxus. I donate a lot of my spare time to the Boys & Girls club and I’ve installed pretty much all of their network cabling in every location around me. Each year each of my brothers adopts a family in need and take gifts and a complete meal with all the fixens. It used to be standard for my brothers and I to try and top each other by what we gave each other for a Christmas present…….now we try and top each other by what we give to our adopted families. My brother Nick topped us last year by giving the kids in his adopted family new bikes. Which shant be the case this year……I’ve got bikes for my adopted family this year….and I’m taking the mom and dad to a nice store to buy them new outfits for job interviews……I’ll be wearing that elf hat at the dinner table this year. (The winner each year gets to wear an elf hat…..it’s stupid I know but we compete each year for the privilege.)

Thats great Juggs. youre a good bro

NevrSayNevr is offline Associate Member
    Maraxus, I am speechless, All kids deserve to have a nice Christmas, it was a magical time for all of us when we were younger, wether our families could afford much or not. One of my favorite Christmas memories was being with my Mom, Step-dad (best friend), and Brother. I got a basketball that year and a stocking cap, but we were all happy that year and it made it special somehow. I lost my Step-father last year and he was the world to me. So last Christmas I suggested to my wife we do something for someone else. I chose this guy in our town, he is in his late 50's, never had a drivers license, or any family to speak of, he is mentally challenged but has always worked his whole life at a monument place, they were kind enough to hire and keep him, mowing the grass and odd things like that. So we bought him some gifts and took them up to his work and left them with his boss. He called us that night after trying some other numbers till he got ours. He was so excited, like a little kid, and he opened them while he was on the phone with us, we made him very happy, and we will do it every year now. Alot of people have made fun of him over the course of his life, and like I said he has no one. Sorry this is so long, I felt like getting this off my chest also, people should stop and do even 1 tiny thing for someone who is less fortunate, or lonely and make this rough world a little better for them, so hat's off to Maraxus, I am Proud of you!!!!!!

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Maraxus,

I always knew you were a good guy but man that makes me proud to know you!

Thread Information