Elysium is offline Productive Member

You guys ever use a handsfree? What phone do you have?

Hey all,

I feel like an ass with my handsfree on, i think the actual thing looks cool but i just look stupid with it hanging off my ear.

Ive got a motorola V600, i'll be getting rid of it soon as ive had it nearly a year! which is v/long. not too sure what i'll be getting next. the v600 is real good, bluetooth, mp3 ringtones, camera (good camera too) etc etc its got pretty much every feature you could wasnt, ALSO has Quad band, which is rare.

Heres a photo of it, when i bought the phone they also gave me a free motorola bluetooth handsfree, which i thought was nice of them! haha

Dont spose anyone wants to buy it off me when i get my new one? It will work on all networks, anywhere in the world as it has quad band.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    how much ? color screen ?

yep colour screen, great 65k display actually. has bluetooth, mp3 ringtones, situational lights (which are mega cool) video player, i have simpsons on there at the moment. would you want it with the handsfree?

jonnytour is offline Member
    Nice phone bud. Don't think I will be purchasing it from you but still very nice!!

KeyMastur is offline VET
    depends. how well does the handsfree work ??

Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    depends. how well does the handsfree work ??
    very good, its crystal clear. i dont use it much so its basically brand new. i sometimes use it, i link it with my laptop and it acts as headphones so i can walk around the office with my music in my ear lol.

theres some great reviews on it, i'll see if i can find out the model

http://direct.motorola.com/experienc...roductid=29129

you can change the covers (they are metal covers too) they just slide off, i have different colours, silver, black (which looks smooth) red, gold, blue all cost about £20 each and are genuwine motorola

Man you brits really go crazy when it comes to phones!

I got a Sony-Ericson T300 (worse piece of crap in the world!) with a good old plantronics full headset (the kind you see on 911 dispatchers). As much as I hate the phone, I LOVE the headset... wouldn't trade that for anything.

I have a Motorola V400 on it's way right now (I enquired about an upgrade and my cellphone company is sending it to me free! woo! gotta love "customer retention reps").

Free phones is what it's all about no wa I'd pay $150 for a phone (or $400 if you're a pay-as-you-go customer)

Red

hold on one sec im just getting you some photos

close ups on screen (again sorry for bad quality!)

Im not too sure if this will turn out to be a great deal for the USA people, coz your $$ is extremely weak at the moment

KeyMastur is offline VET
    price ?

Quote Originally Posted by Red Ketchup

I got a Sony-Ericson T300 (worse piece of crap in the world!) with a good old plantronics full headset (the kind you see on 911 dispatchers). As much as I hate the phone, I LOVE the headset... wouldn't trade that for anything.

I have a Motorola V400 on it's way right now (I enquired about an upgrade and my cellphone company is sending it to me free! woo! gotta love "customer retention reps").

Free phones is what it's all about no wa I'd pay $150 for a phone (or $400 if you're a pay-as-you-go customer)

Red
    Yea a friend has the V400, you can upgrade the firmware to V600 if you want some extra features too. (dont ask me how). Motorolas seem to be good phones, im impressed with mine

Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    price ?
    Considering the phone was £300, and bluetooth headset RRP's at £120 and the collection of covers is about £100 worth i will take £100 for everything. Now, this is a very good deal, and for all that is extremely cheap, but as i stated with the state your $$ is in and how strong the £ is i dont know if you guys will benefit.

100.00 GBP United Kingdom Pounds = 192.670 USD United States Dollars

at todays exchange rate accurate 12/21/04 @ 4:46pm GMT

Quote Originally Posted by Red Ketchup

Red
    Before i had the Motorola i have a SE T610, which is a great phone too, i gave that to my younger brother. The features on the phone are real good too. Only downfall on the T610 is probably the screen.

Looks we both got the same taste bro? I just a bit cooler than you though

Livn*Pumpd is offline Junior Member
    I would be interested but not for 200 US

Quote Originally Posted by Livn*Pumpd
    I would be interested but not for 200 US
    lol "attempt" to find one cheaper then

Quote Originally Posted by MESSY_UK
    lol "attempt" to find one cheaper then

I wasnt really commenting on the price, but I just dont see spending 200 on a USED phone

both of which do not have the bluetooth headset, both of which dont come with the covers, both of which are in an auction which WILL go up, both of which are locked to a specific network shall i go on?

I wasnt really commenting on the price, but I just dont see spending 200 on a USED phone

I hope you also noted that i said this wouldnt be the best of deals for USA people as your crappy $$ is very weak

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    I didnt read this thread but hands free entrigued me... Here in the state thats called a highway hummer....Hope this helps

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I hope you also noted that i said this wouldnt be the best of deals for USA people as your crappy $$ is very weak
    You can get that phone free if you sign up with a lot of the carriers in the US because the 710 took it's place.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    You can get that phone free if you sign up with a lot of the carriers in the US because the 710 took it's place.
    Yep, totally right. If you sign up over here you can get it for free. You cant walk into a shop and buy it completely unlocked with all the accessories and not connected for under the price ive stated though.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Yep, but it's easy to unlock the phones (sites show you how to do it) but you would need a carrier anyway and all of them cary the Motorola phones.

Now any phone I buy has a 2 way speaker in it............ I have the Audiovox CDM9500. I baught that ithink alomost 2 years ago.............. The speaker phone sounds and works great........ now that's hands free

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    Yep, but it's easy to unlock the phones (sites show you how to do it) but you would need a carrier anyway and all of them cary the Motorola phones.

Now any phone I buy has a 2 way speaker in it............ I have the Audiovox CDM9500. I baught that ithink alomost 2 years ago.............. The speaker phone sounds and works great........ now that's hands free
    The motorola does the same thing bro. And the only way to unlock it is to get it unlocked using a cable. You can just get a sim card from anywhere and put it in also.

Looks we both got the same taste bro? I just a bit cooler than you though
    Maybe so, but I never paid for a phone...

Originaly had a Nokia 5190 many moons ago, got it free when I signed up. I kept it many years as I loved it.

Upgraded it to a SE T200 (for free), which I hated... a few weeks later when my cellphone company called me to ask if I was satisfied with my new phone I told them no, I dislike it...

So within days they sent me a SE T300 (free again). I liked it better than the T200, but it's far from a great phone... but what the heck, kept it over a year

Last week I get a call from customer service... I take their satisfaction survey, at the end they offer me a new phone... V400... free again... how can I say no?

Red

Sold Sold Sold!

Thread Information