Thread: 100% Travel Job

Sage is offline Anabolic Member

100% Travel Job

i was contacted by my recruiter that he wants to go to a job interview for that IT job....

Travel+Meals+Hotel all included and i get paid well......not as much as at my pop's dealership, but dang, i get to fly all over the nation for free and get paid including the allowance to visit family on weekends $200(round trip)....Best thing its a government contract so they want to check all my background and etc...., but its all clean so its all good....

most expensive hotel is up to $80 a night, so i make sure each will have a gym area there, or make a weekly/monthly passes at near by gyms and the best part i will be able to stay on my cycle, eat like a madman, and party in cool cities......

the contract is for 1+ year with potential for renewal.......If i get this gig i will be the happiest mofo in America........

(no more drinking before job interviews)

decadbal is offline Banned
    thats awesome bro less u have a fam, id like a job like that now

Tony Soprano is offline Associate Member
    I used to have a job where I did quite a bit of travel. I loved it! The only bad thing was I spent quite a few dollars on expensive hookers

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    I travel for a living. At first it was cool...but the novelty wears off very quickly. Best of luck to ya bro.

max2extreme is offline Anabolic Member
    I just got out of a 2 year job that I traveled about 85% of the time. It was pretty sweet. I went all over the world. Saw a lot of things and met people I would never have met. BUT after a while, it starts to suck. A year is a good term i think. FYI, sign up for an airline miles and hotel points right away and use the same every time. Im top membership at hilton and united airlines. Hilton gives you hotel points AND airline miles. United's 100k level lets you upgrade to business or 1st class for FREE without using miles points if there is room and ALSO lets you upgrade one travelling partner if there is room. So if you are single, talk some chick in the terminal and upgrade her to business with you..

Later.

Max

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    I travel for a living. At first it was cool...but the novelty wears off very quickly. Best of luck to ya bro.
    If you've never had a job that requires you too travel then you'll enjoy it......for a while. I'm with MBH, I've held positions with companies, worked out of country so much that I was refused entery into Jamacia until I had more pages swen into my passport, but it wears you down after a while. On a good note though, you'll learn real quick how to get around in airports.....does and don'ts. Best of luck bro.

seanw is offline Banned
    I have been travelling all over the world for the past five years and it has been an awsome experience and I still enjoy it. There are lots of perks, I have been to amazing places, the Great Wall of China, the Taj Mahal in India, Ankor Wat in Cambodia just to name a few. If you get the job bro enjoy it !!!

seanw is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut
    If you've never had a job that requires you too travel then you'll enjoy it......for a while. I'm with MBH, I've held positions with companies, worked out of country so much that I was refused entery into Jamacia until I had more pages swen into my passport, but it wears you down after a while. On a good note though, you'll learn real quick how to get around in airports.....does and don'ts. Best of luck bro.
    Oh yeah, I have fast track cards that get me through immigration with Air Crew and all kinds of stuff I have learned about. I reckon I could beat any man on the planet as far as getting through an Airport is concerned.

Quote Originally Posted by seanw
    Oh yeah, I have fast track cards that get me through immigration with Air Crew and all kinds of stuff I have learned about. I reckon I could beat any man on the planet as far as getting through an Airport is concerned.
    Oh yeah?! Wanna race? Hahahahaha

The funny thing is I HATE flying. I'm one of those guys that sits on the plane listening to the engines....and every time they trim them back I start to worry we'll fall out of the sky. hahahahaha

seanw is offline Banned
    Oh yeah?! Wanna race? Hahahahaha

The funny thing is I HATE flying. I'm one of those guys that sits on the plane listening to the engines....and every time they trim them back I start to worry we'll fall out of the sky. hahahahaha
    Oh yeah I know that feeling. I have flown hundreds of times and ALWAYS wonder when we take off and land, if this will be the one that gets me.

Oh yeah I know that feeling. I have flown hundreds of times and ALWAYS wonder when we take off and land, if this will be the one that gets me.
    By factoring my LM vs BF I've discovered that six double martinis give me the nerves of a test pilot! Although I think the parachute I'm wearing when I board the plane makes the other passengers nervous. hahahahaha

seanw is offline Banned
    By factoring my LM vs BF I've discovered that six double martinis give me the nerves of a test pilot! Although I think the parachute I'm wearing when I board the plane makes the other passengers nervous. hahahahaha
    I have another solution, I only fly Singapore Airlines and looking at the flight attendents moves my mind from worrying about my life, to worrying that what is going on in my pants could get me into trouble. The best job in the world = HR Manager @ Singapore Airlines.... priceless

I have another solution, I only fly Singapore Airlines and looking at the flight attendents moves my mind from worrying about my life, to worrying that what is going on in my pants could get me into trouble. The best job in the world = HR Manager @ Singapore Airlines.... priceless
    You've not flown until you've shared an aisle with a goat. hahahahaha I've been on some crazy flights out of country.

seanw is offline Banned
    You've not flown until you've shared an aisle with a goat. hahahahaha I've been on some crazy flights out of country.
    I shared witha chicken once on a flight in India, does that count ? Was the goat good looking ?

I shared witha chicken once on a flight in India, does that count ? Was the goat good looking ?
    After two months of not seeing a woman it was looking better and better after every Crown Royal. hahahahaha

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    I would like a job like that except I am afraid to fly lol

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    I've done some travelling myself and it gets old quick...

G-Force is offline Anabolic Member
    i do a lot of travelling with work, which is enjoyable and a good experience

makes it difficult to plan cycles though

seanw is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by G-Force
    i do a lot of travelling with work, which is enjoyable and a good experience

makes it difficult to plan cycles though
    You got that right, its a serious pain in the arse. I hate travelling with gear but I have to sometimes. Also have to find Hotels with good gyms..

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Nothing can compare to an emergency descent. OMFG! A lot of messed pants!

Sage is offline Anabolic Member
    i just got another update from my recruiter about this job....

meals are only $45 a day (varies from city to city)
    hotels ($45-$80) (vary from city to city)
    no health benefits
    travel from hotel to the job site i have to pay

stay at one place from 4 weeks -to- 3 months
    home travel the money for (hotel+meals) Fri-Sun is paid for my airfare round trip home

salary $21/hour = roughly 35K minus tax about mid 20's clean
    this is my first job in the IT field

Does this sound like a good deal......they do background clearance but no security clearance for me.....no permanency with the company either just a contract job for 1+ years....

I don't know about this anymore.....with me running the gear i don't think i can afford the food bills daily being paid only $45 meals a day....
    I would do my own shopping but hotels do not have refrigerators and stoves to make my own food there.....steak meals cost allot (4K cals a day) will not come close to $45 and eating out 4-5 times a day will not be paycheck friendly

I was building myself up like crazy this past year for this upcoming Feb. to start my cycle, but with all the travel drama i don't know anymore.....

I was thinking putting the aas bottles in the suitcase and tabs in small candy boxes and keep them on me (not the bottles) since i can get pins/syringes at almost any pharmacy...will that go though fine or can i get in trouble with the authority at any of the nationwide airports........

Another option was (Mail)......receive a box at my hotel and when leaving ship it out to my bro back home every time...but i just don't think it will come in time every time and therefore my shots will not be on the same days and etc......

I seriously don't know anymore about this job...any of u bros can suggest anything...does this still seem like a good gig to take with allowances I am getting and salary.

Thread Information