Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 63
  1. #1
    Elysium's Avatar
    Elysium is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    4,731

    Well, im no longer a teenager...

    Yup! Its true, im 20 today, im no longer a teenager... i feel so old! Maybe its time to grow up a little? Hmmm...

    Lol my lil brother made up a word "twenteen" which made me laugh.

    Oh, and merry christmas to you all!

  2. #2
    stocky121's Avatar
    stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    england/north east
    Posts
    10,011
    good to here messy happy birthday you out tonight then ?

  3. #3
    Elysium's Avatar
    Elysium is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    4,731
    Quote Originally Posted by stocky121
    good to here messy happy birthday you out tonight then ?
    Well, its a monday mate, so pretty sh*t time to go out. I went out with my buddies over the weekend to celebrate. I'll probably just go round a mates tonight, get the guys over and have a laugh

  4. #4
    stocky121's Avatar
    stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    england/north east
    Posts
    10,011
    yeah monday's aren't very good up here either i'am saving myself for wedensday when i brake up from work and get to go out

  5. #5
    Elysium's Avatar
    Elysium is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    4,731
    Quote Originally Posted by stocky121
    yeah monday's aren't very good up here either i'am saving myself for wedensday when i brake up from work and get to go out
    Its my last day tomorrow, looking forward to just relaxing over the christmas period

  6. #6
    Juggernaut's Avatar
    Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    6,545
    That's all well and good......now get a job! hahahahaha

  7. #7
    hung-solo's Avatar
    hung-solo is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    HEELS 2005!!
    Posts
    3,977
    Quote Originally Posted by MESSY_UK
    Yup! Its true, im 20 today, im no longer a teenager... i feel so old! Maybe its time to grow up a little? Hmmm...

    Lol my lil brother made up a word "twenteen" which made me laugh.

    Oh, and merry christmas to you all!
    congrats! does this mean your balls finally dropped?? hahahahahjust kidding man happy bday, well late bday!

  8. #8
    BigMike J's Avatar
    BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,511
    Quote Originally Posted by MESSY_UK
    Yup! Its true, im 20 today, im no longer a teenager... i feel so old! Maybe its time to grow up a little? Hmmm...

    Lol my lil brother made up a word "twenteen" which made me laugh.

    Oh, and merry christmas to you all!
    Happy Birthday bro.. i feelin pretty good today myself.


  9. #9
    Kärnfysikern's Avatar
    Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Scotty, beam me up
    Posts
    14,223
    born 1984 rocks
    Last edited by Kärnfysikern; 12-20-2004 at 07:28 AM.

  10. #10
    Elysium's Avatar
    Elysium is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    4,731
    Thanks guys

  11. #11
    Elysium's Avatar
    Elysium is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    4,731
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut
    That's all well and good......now get a job! hahahahaha
    I do have a job

  12. #12
    BigMike J's Avatar
    BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,511
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut
    That's all well and good......now get a job! hahahahaha
    and brush your **** teeth.

  13. #13
    BigMike J's Avatar
    BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,511
    **** 1984 feels like yesterday.
    Last edited by BigMike J; 12-20-2004 at 07:26 AM.

  14. #14
    Elysium's Avatar
    Elysium is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    4,731
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMike J
    **** 1884 feels like yesterday.
    1884?

  15. #15
    Juggernaut's Avatar
    Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    6,545
    Quote Originally Posted by MESSY_UK
    I do have a job
    Just clowning bro. So what do you do?

  16. #16
    BigMike J's Avatar
    BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,511
    Quote Originally Posted by MESSY_UK
    1884?

    haha lol ok.. i was like what the fawk is he cheesing about.. then i saw.. 1884

  17. #17
    Elysium's Avatar
    Elysium is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    4,731
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut
    Just clowning bro. So what do you do?
    I work as a Coordinator for Microsoft at their HQ in England. I look after a team of 4 people, there are 4 teams, and our responsibility is to look after the hardware/software in the three buildings. Ive done this since i was 18

  18. #18
    BigMike J's Avatar
    BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,511
    oh shiet.. why and i laughing. Im only 26 Messy.. im not that old bro.

  19. #19
    Elysium's Avatar
    Elysium is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    4,731
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMike J
    oh shiet.. why and i laughing. Im only 26 Messy.. im not that old bro.
    yea thats old bro, very very old haha. its crazy, im not a teenager anymore! i might have to start acting like a adult

  20. #20
    BigMike J's Avatar
    BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,511
    Quote Originally Posted by MESSY_UK
    yea thats old bro, very very old haha. its crazy, im not a teenager anymore! i might have to start acting like a adult

    Even at 26 i catch myself still looking at the young hottys.. that ****s gotta stop!

  21. #21
    Juggernaut's Avatar
    Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    6,545
    Young punks! hahahahaha I've shoes and belts older than you both.

  22. #22
    Juggernaut's Avatar
    Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    6,545
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMike J
    Even at 26 i catch myself still looking at the young hottys.. that ****s gotta stop!
    Oh hell no! I'll stop looking when my eyes won't open anymore. hahahaha

  23. #23
    Elysium's Avatar
    Elysium is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    4,731
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMike J
    Even at 26 i catch myself still looking at the young hottys.. that ****s gotta stop!
    depends on how young bro, im not gonna be 50 years old with a 50 year old woman, hell no, im gonna be with a cute 24 year old. just you wait

  24. #24
    BigMike J's Avatar
    BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,511
    Quote Originally Posted by MESSY_UK
    depends on how young bro, im not gonna be 50 years old with a 50 year old woman, hell no, im gonna be with a cute 24 year old. just you wait
    at least 16 plus.. but **** it's hard to tell these days.. those girls are wearing bangin outfits which has my eyes poked oudda my head

    has me wishing i was a teenager again.. or atleast 20.. lucky bastard

    I'm talking to a 19 yr old virgin right now.. and it's not the fact that she's a virgin that has me intrested in her it's her morals.. she's a great gurl.. problem is im pretty much married, but i could very easily fall for her and i told her that. It's not the pussy she has made it very clear no guy shall enter till she has a ring on her finger. I asked her if platinum was ok.

    Ohh the drama
    Last edited by BigMike J; 12-20-2004 at 07:39 AM.

  25. #25
    Elysium's Avatar
    Elysium is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    4,731
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMike J
    at least 16 plus.. but **** it's hard to tell these days.. those girls are wearing bangin outfits which has my eyes poked oudda my head

    has me wishing i was a teenager again.. or atleast 20.. lucky bastard

    I'm talking to a 19 yr old virgin right now.. and it's not the fact that she's a virgin that has my intrested in her it's her morals.. she's a great gurl.. problem is im pretty much married, but i could very easily fall for her and i told her that.

    Ohh the drama
    lol whats "pretty much married?" mate i prefer being in secure relationships, thing is, you ALWAYS notice more chicks when your in a relationship though, and they are ALWAYS interested in you.

  26. #26
    BigMike J's Avatar
    BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,511
    Sorry to hijack Messy.

  27. #27
    Maraxus's Avatar
    Maraxus is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    4,345
    Well I guess we have something in common...today is my birthday too. Happy Birthday bro

  28. #28
    Elysium's Avatar
    Elysium is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    4,731
    Quote Originally Posted by Maraxus
    Well I guess we have something in common...today is my birthday too. Happy Birthday bro
    No way?! Your birthday too?! Happy birthday bro!

  29. #29
    BigMike J's Avatar
    BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,511
    Quote Originally Posted by MESSY_UK
    lol whats "pretty much married?" mate i prefer being in secure relationships, thing is, you ALWAYS notice more chicks when your in a relationship though, and they are ALWAYS interested in you.
    Pretty much = live in girlfriend/mother of my kids. been going on for 3 yrs.

    Thing is i have been very good at telling chick that im involved but this girl has caught me.. im thinking maybe i should just stop talking to her.

  30. #30
    Elysium's Avatar
    Elysium is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    4,731
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMike J
    Pretty much = live in girlfriend/mother of my kids. been going on for 3 yrs.

    Thing is i have been very good at telling chick that im involved but this girl has caught me.. im thinking maybe i should just stop talking to her.
    You gotta think mate, is it worth it? I mean this 19 yo isnt gonna stay with you for 3 years, not coz of you, just coz of her age... at that age you dont wanna be tied down, they are some of the best years

  31. #31
    BigMike J's Avatar
    BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,511
    Quote Originally Posted by MESSY_UK
    You gotta think mate, is it worth it? I mean this 19 yo isnt gonna stay with you for 3 years, not coz of you, just coz of her age... at that age you dont wanna be tied down, they are some of the best years

    That's exactly what i told her earlier this morning when i was on phone with her.

    And no it's not worth me not being with my kids everyday.. to be honest i can live witout my woman, but my kids are my life.

  32. #32
    Elysium's Avatar
    Elysium is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    4,731
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMike J
    That's exactly what i told her earlier this morning when i was on phone with her.

    And no it's not worth me not being with my kids everyday.. to be honest i can live witout my woman, but my kids are my life.
    Exactly mate, they can be a bit of fun, but thats all they are, a bit of fun. You know its not worth it.

    Anyways back to wishing me a happy birthday.

    I accept paypal if anyone wants to give me some money?

  33. #33
    BigMike J's Avatar
    BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,511
    Quote Originally Posted by MESSY_UK
    You gotta think mate, is it worth it? I mean this 19 yo isnt gonna stay with you for 3 years, not coz of you, just coz of her age... at that age you dont wanna be tied down, they are some of the best years

    One a side not i have known her since she was 14.. just never involved like that with her.. but now she's grown up well sorta

  34. #34
    BigMike J's Avatar
    BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,511
    lol @ paypale..

  35. #35
    Elysium's Avatar
    Elysium is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    4,731
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMike J
    lol @ paypale..
    lol seriously bro, ive been doing my sums, if every active member contributes $100 i should be able to afford a nice porsche ive seen. ive set up an account for it too...

    donate@impact106fm.com please send all payments to this paypal address

    many thanks

    - messy



  36. #36
    OGPackin's Avatar
    OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    6,022
    Hey bro, happy birthday!! Have a great day!!

    OG

  37. #37
    BigMike J's Avatar
    BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,511

    The Wong Family sends best wishes

    From the Wong family
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Well, im no longer a teenager...-wong-family.jpg  

  38. #38
    Elysium's Avatar
    Elysium is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    4,731
    Quote Originally Posted by OGPackin
    Hey bro, happy birthday!! Have a great day!!

    OG
    Thanks bro

  39. #39
    Elysium's Avatar
    Elysium is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    4,731
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMike J
    From the Wong family
    LMAO! Random!

  40. #40
    NevrSayNevr's Avatar
    NevrSayNevr is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    281
    Happy Birthday Messy & Maraxus, and many more to come !!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •