Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    decadbal is offline Banned

TO is out for season

everyone celebrate here.. i hate him and am happy

956Vette is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    the Cowboys were good for something this year, huh?

soulsnatcher is offline Banned
    thats what he gets for doin the ray lewis dance. hes a good player but is way to cocky

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    I cant stand him, but im not happy he got hurt....shame on you...

OG

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    TO who is TO? Please fill me in.

Oh that Eagles guy that got his leg snapped shouln't you have post T.O.? Deca

gya321 is offline Member
    Did the cowboys win yesterdays game?

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    I'm glad he's hurt. I call it karma.

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    he's an ass.

Aboot is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gya321
    Did the cowboys win yesterdays game?
    Nope.

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    i hope philly loses in the nfc championship game AGAIN!!..

Aboot is offline Banned
    Plus I called the story first. Lavish me with your PRAISE for having nothing better to do than post the story...

Oh SNAP!

Spyder Guest
    hahaha that is the best news i heard today.. i hate TO. he got what he deserved. he is unprofessional. another season down the tubes for philly.
    (big giants fan here, and yes, i know they blow)

workdude is offline Senior Member
    Oh well...not a fan of TO....

D-END is offline Anabolic Member
    lots of people are laughing at him, you get what you deserve in the end.

Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    you guys are a bunch of haters, just cause T.O. is a good player and better then any of the guys on what ever team you may like rather then being men and saying he's a good player and leaving it at that you say you hate him. honestly your all a bunch of bitches for not just being able to admit you cant stand that he isnt on your team. if T.O. was on your favorite or hometown team youd love the guy. but nope unless you live in philly he sadly isnt, so because of that you all turn to hate him cause he can only help your teams lose

he's a good player, if you dont like his TD antics why dont you just keep him out of the end zone, but saying your happy he's hurt is a pussy ass way to get out of it

Quote Originally Posted by D-END
    lots of people are laughing at him, you get what you deserve in the end.
    cause he scored on you he deserve to be out of the season? or cause he dances when he's in the end zone? pretty stupid thinking if you ask me

Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    hahaha that is the best news i heard today.. i hate TO. he got what he deserved. he is unprofessional. another season down the tubes for philly.
    (big giants fan here, and yes, i know they blow)
    its funny but if you ask the people that work with him they say he is one of the most professional people they've worked with. again your mad cause he dances in the end zone. if you dont like it tell your pussy ass giants to keep him out of it

Quote Originally Posted by soulsnatcher
    thats what he gets for doin the ray lewis dance. hes a good player but is way to cocky
    you gonna tell me you dont think ronnie coleman is too cocky? he can be, he puts numbers on the board, and ronnie can be cause he puts oylmpias in his pocket. keep drinking the hateraid cause he's not on your team

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    let me guess jc, you an eagles fan?

Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    let me guess jc, you an eagles fan?
    yeah i am, but even if T.O. was on another team i wouldnt be all happy he's hurt. i mean i could give a rats ass about who is hurt on other teams. take duce staley, he's been out for a while but im not happy about that, duce is a good player and ill leave it at that, if he played against us in that steelers/eagles game we would hvae gotten are asses kicked by even more. but do i hate staley for that? no!

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by jcstomper
    honestly your all a bunch of bitches

~SC~

id be happy whatever team he was on if he was hurt then, he is one of the ppl who ruin the game. so im praying he is done in the NFL. lol

Harsh words from the Kingfish!

lol yea mostly to get a huge reply, but i really hate TO.. u reap what u sew.

Well JC is offline or not biting......sucks for you. lol

like all fish, he will swim back around

Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    id be happy whatever team he was on if he was hurt then, he is one of the ppl who ruin the game. so im praying he is done in the NFL. lol
    how does he ruin the game? cause he dances in the end zone? more people watch the nfl because they wanna see what he will do next. thats not hurting the game at all. you have no real reason not to like the guy. you dont like him cause he's good

And were off...........!

his mouth ruins the game, stupid kids see it and act that way and before you know it, every retard in the NFL is acting like him...like a loser who needs attention...dancing in the end zone doenst bother me.

like all fish, he will swim back around
    so im a fish cause i dont like him for no reason? fact of the matter is, i met T.O. in person along with a few friends at a club before the season started. and he was honestly one of the nicest person ive met in my life. he was out just having a good time, drinking nothing but water and not being a arrogant prick like so many famous people do. at the end of the night when the lights went on, and everyone was leaving he took time out of his night to chat with some of us, he didnt pull the i gotta go guys, nice meeting you BS that most players do. he was completly down to earth. he shook everyones hand when we were all done playing and most people gave him a good luck on the season thing. he definatly wasnt anything he is on the field. he wasnt cocky, he wasnt big headed, he was just a normal dude out at the club for the night and wanted to have a good time and not get all f-ck up.

you dont like him cause he's a good player and he scores points, just be honest. you have no other reason not to like the guy, unless youve met him in person and he did something to you directly

like i said, you hate cause he's good.

his mouth ruins the game, stupid kids see it and act that way and before you know it, every retard in the NFL is acting like him...like a loser who needs attention...dancing in the end zone doenst bother me.
    i admit he did run his mouth alot on the previous teams, but since he's been on philly he had toned it down alot. and i think that has alot to do with our coach. he doesnt want anyone to be happy until we make it to the superbowl. its pretty much how this whole city is, we just do what we have to do, and dont want any special attention before the jobs done. and that is exactly like our coach is, and i think that is why T.O. hasnt been running his mouth as much this season. our coach wont take it from him

Boost n Juice is offline Associate Member
    TO is an awesome player...

Who's been sucking this year is the Safety Roy Williams on the Cowboys, the guy who hurt TO...He was an exciting player to watch last year because he was the labeled the fiercest hitter...He has done very little this year, missing a lot of hits, tackles, or never catching up with even the slower recievers...He's go to make a name for himself somehow and to keep the royalties from his merchandise and to impress his new Fiancée Kelly Rowland from Destinys Child...Only way to do that is to intentionally injuring people...He's done that to a half dozen people this year, plus tried to do it on a dozen more...

soulsnatcher is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jcstomper
    you gonna tell me you dont think ronnie coleman is too cocky? he can be, he puts numbers on the board, and ronnie can be cause he puts oylmpias in his pocket. keep drinking the hateraid cause he's not on your team
    first of all buddy i am not drinkin any haterade at all. i live in foxboro mass where the patroits play and i am not a fan so if he was on the team i wouldn't give a **** less. he is cocky and thats simple. he is a good player and puts up numbers and never said that i was happy for him getting hurt. i made lite of a joke with him doin the ray lewis dance. being humble with oneself is a way to live but he takes it way too far. there has to be some guidlines for where he draws the line and i am not bashing his god given abilities bc i know how hard it is to get at the level he is at. i play ball and he is a man among boys within the nfl. so don't come here with ur baby attitude and whine and cry u bitch bc hes on ur team. when he was with the 49's i am sure if he played ur team and he got hit and was down u would show some kind of happiness so don't play this ****in game u tool.

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    lol @ bitches.. haha

[QUOTE=

you dont like him cause he's a good player and he scores points

QUOTE]

I think i'd hate more then just T.O...... Tom Brady would be a real piece of ****,because he's hogging all the **** super bowl rings...The reason everyone either hates him or loves him has very little to do with him scoring touchdowns.

He and a few others are outcasts of the NFL. He gives the impression he cannot score without having to let the world know Terrell Owens just scored. Sorry nobody likes c o c k s u c k e r s. He is good. I have no problem admitting that. I can honestly say no team I go out of my way to watch was beat because of Terrell Owens.

Maybe when you see some kid in pop warner carrying a sharpie in his sock you'll get what some people are saying...

Jerry Rice,Marvin Harrison,Lynn Swann........Catch Td's shut your mouth and play... Randy Moss, Terrell Owens...catch a first down and swear you should get paid an extra mil for that fabulous play.

I never said I don't respect him for his playing ability. I disrepect him for his antics. You shouldn't have to draw more attention to you if you are playing well enough.

Quote Originally Posted by soulsnatcher
    first of all buddy i am not drinkin any haterade at all. i live in foxboro mass where the patroits play and i am not a fan so if he was on the team i wouldn't give a **** less. he is cocky and thats simple. he is a good player and puts up numbers and never said that i was happy for him getting hurt. i made lite of a joke with him doin the ray lewis dance. being humble with oneself is a way to live but he takes it way too far. there has to be some guidlines for where he draws the line and i am not bashing his god given abilities bc i know how hard it is to get at the level he is at. i play ball and he is a man among boys within the nfl. so don't come here with ur baby attitude and whine and cry u bitch bc hes on ur team. when he was with the 49's i am sure if he played ur team and he got hit and was down u would show some kind of happiness so don't play this ****in game u tool.
    so your saying that if he was on another team and got hurt id be happy about it, buddy lol. thats not true, i wouldnt want any of the players to get hurt, cause that only leads to more excuses onto why a certian team is winning. you have the well if we didnt have so and so injured we would have won. im not for that, id like everyone to be healthy and they the best would win, no matter what team it is. im not your buddy, your a newbie and you dont know me so lets just cut the sh-t. yes i am a tool though, a tool your momma loves to use when you daddy cant get it up
    Last edited by jcstomper; 12-21-2004 at 02:27 PM.

hahaha JC isnt playing now..hes a tool...hahaha that is to funny

[QUOTE=goodtobeapimp]
    Quote Originally Posted by

you dont like him cause he's a good player and he scores points

I think i'd hate more then just T.O...... Tom Brady would be a real piece of ****,because he's hogging all the **** super bowl rings...The reason everyone either hates him or loves him has very little to do with him scoring touchdowns.

He and a few others are outcasts of the NFL. He gives the impression he cannot score without having to let the world know Terrell Owens just scored. Sorry nobody likes c o c k s u c k e r s. He is good. I have no problem admitting that. I can honestly say no team I go out of my way to watch was beat because of Terrell Owens.

Maybe when you see some kid in pop warner carrying a sharpie in his sock you'll get what some people are saying...

Jerry Rice,Marvin Harrison,Lynn Swann........Catch Td's shut your mouth and play... Randy Moss, Terrell Owens...catch a first down and swear you should get paid an extra mil for that fabulous play.

I never said I don't respect him for his playing ability. I disrepect him for his antics. You shouldn't have to draw more attention to you if you are playing well enough.
    the thing is, because of his antics he actually brings more people in to watch the NFL. people want to watch because he keeps it exciting and they want to know what he's gonna do next. he's good for the NFL, if eveyrone was low key it would be boring to watch. not that just watching a game is boring but it adds to it when you have colorful players that add to the excitment

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information