Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer

Girls...What the hell is going on here

A couple of months ago I was complainign that I dont get any kind of action when it comes to dating and girls. Now I get some but **** I constantly run into the strangest ****ing girls/women alive.

One is a 31 year old marinebiologist that I havet meet yet but that is already trying SO hard to make me jelous online. Its kind of phatetic how she tries to "play" me against some other dude. I play along just for the fun of it and to frustrate her as much as I possbily can hoping I will get a chanse to nail her. Why the **** does girls do this? I mean 31 year old.... she should have learned to ditch that ****. Cause when she doesnt bull**** she is a very interesting female that I would like to date seriously, but when doing **** like that she just becomes a walking vagina that I want to nail just for the hell of it...

and just yesterday I meet ANOTHER wierd girl. 24 years old. One night she started chatting with me on a dating site. Almost imidietly I got her number(after writing alot of ohh so dirty things to her lol, funny because she had writen on the site that she DONT like people writing sexual things). 2 days later she sends me alot of messages to my cell phone and asks me if we can meet upp. I say sure and suggestst a movie at her place, then the wierd ass questions starts. If Im a virgin, what I think of her(yeah right easy to answere that when I hadnt meet her yet ), what I think of her looks from the pic I have seen and all kinds of questions.
    I get bad vibes right away but I meet her anyway...

Well that evening was so ****ing wierd. The first thing she does is cuddle upp in my arms and then during the evening she asks me ATLEAST 5 times what I think of her. So I just told her every time that she seems nice and easy to get along with ect. Just regular stuff but she continued to push me into saying more things about her until I almost got pissed and told her I dont have anything more to say becasue I dont even ****ing know her yet. Have no clue what she wanted me to say. Then she stoped for a while and maby 1 hour laters she said "so what do you think of me now" like I should have gotten a clearer picture of what kind of person she is in that short time span....

After a while she stops that and starts ask what I think of her looks, if she is cute, over and over again and I assure her time and again that I find her attractive. Finaly she asks me to RATE her so I say she is maby 7,5-8 on a scale of 10 and she gets grumpy that I didnt give her a 9.

Also all the time during the evening she gave me "orders" to do things. Like she didnt ask me if I want to play with her hair she TOLD me to do it. Not in a rude way but not in a plesant way either. Then she TOLD me to rubb her back and finaly she told me to give her a back massage. I just play along thinking this will probably lead somewhere but I dont like getting bossed around. She also spent half the evening interogating me about my sexual life, who I have slept with, if it was good, how old they where and so on. Constantly brining upp sex and then constantly kind of acusing me in a half joking half serious way that I only think about sex and finaly I get sic of it and just said that I wouldt hesitate if I got the chanse to nail her. But that my whole life doesnt revolve around sex. After that comment she became shocked becaused it seemed like she never in her wildest imaginations thought I would want to have sex with her.

Anyway the night didnt end with sex or anything. I just sleept on her couch and then went home the day after. Tried to giver her a kiss before going to beed and she just turned her cheek towards me, but just a couple of minutes earlier I had rubbed her tits and ass and almost everything except the beaver....

Safe to say she confuses the hell out of me. I dont know if she is just HORRIBLY insecure and constantly need some kind of recognition and assurance or if she is a bossy, jealous, attention craving maniac.
    Underneath all that crap she seems like a nice, fun easygoing girl but I dont think I can handle all the wierdness. If she just has low self esteem I can understand that but this feelt different.....

Does it sound like someone I should avoid??

system admin is offline Owner
    Biatch has issues and you should 100% stay away. Probably bi-polar. I have dated many like that... It's funny, they are so one way about something and then they are another. If you bang her.. you will find that you opened up a can of worms that will stink for a long time to come. Not worth it. Trust me. She will more than likely start stalking you, due to her insecurities.

NO No No

Bc

Oh.. and 90% of the time they are no good in bed anyway. She will probaly end up turning her head the other way if you try to kiss her. (while having sex!) Sounds like a girl who has been abused IMO

Bc

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    I agree with SA...it's not worth the hassles. Crazy chicks will give you more grief than you can imagine!

I guess Il take your advices and stay far away. I guess I can count myself lucky that there was no sex that night

Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    I agree with SA...it's not worth the hassles. Crazy chicks will give you more grief than you can imagine!
    Congrats on the picture power MBH!!!!!!!! I told you I would do what I can, but my hand in that was limited. Glad you are onboard here!

bc

Quote Originally Posted by system admin
    Biatch has issues and you should 100% stay away. Probably bi-polar. I have dated many like that... It's funny, they are so one way about something and then they are another.

Bc
    Technically, to be bi-polar, she has to stay with one "mood swing" for at least four straight days.....

Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    Technically, to be bi-polar, she has to stay with one "mood swing" for at least four straight days.....

Really Hook? I never knew that. Biatches like that are still crazy!!

Bc

A wealth of Useless information....thats me...

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Dude...try not meeting chicks online.. lol they are online for some reason!! look at what u end up getting lol

I have meet several good girls through the net so I still have faith in it. Online dating is big in sweden and not only wierd girls are there.

I hate the clubs and pubs and hitting on girls there. I dont enjoy the enviorment or the people in those places.

I have to cast my vote in favor of meeting girls in the "real world" ....

Quote Originally Posted by johan
    I have meet several good girls through the net so I still have faith in it. Online dating is big in sweden and not only wierd girls are there.

I hate the clubs and pubs and hitting on girls there. I dont enjoy the enviorment or the people in those places.
    I agree.. I find it best when I meet a girl at her work or just through mutual friends

solid-d is offline Member
    She prob just real lonely.. I could be wrong. but them lonely girls will do whatever you ask them to do.. They really do make good girlfriends but you gotta be attracted to her.. or it is a one sided relationship, and those suck asss

www.hookupboard.com

Ok...I kid you not...that board is for internet AAS board people to meet and hook up and stuff. ... It's a complete loser-fest....

imo the best ways to find girls are this
    1. university(then you atleast know the girl is semi inteligent)
    2. Work
    3. The net
    4. everywhere except the clubs/pubs
    5. Clubs/pubs

since numbe 1 and 2 is out of the question for me now and I hate partying(except in my hometown where I dont pick upp chicks anyway) and have no friends yet in this town Il stick to number 3 that is tested and proved method

Its probably better here in sweden because everyone and there mother is surfing the net here. I think something like 80% of the population has acsess to broadband. Not only the skanky wierdo chicks is online dating. Also the ones tired of the party scene is getting drawn to meeting people through the net not to mention the chicks that are to shy to be out getting hit on.

The only losers are the one that dont se all posiblitys

Monkeytown is offline Senior Member
    After a while she stops that and starts ask what I think of her looks, if she is cute, over and over again and I assure her time and again that I find her attractive. Finaly she asks me to RATE her so I say she is maby 7,5-8 on a scale of 10 and she gets grumpy that I didnt give her a 9.
    Dude, that right there is a No No, you will never get any ass telling a chick that. No matter what you think of her, never rate her. If you say she is a 9 she will know you are lying and if you say she is a 7 she will get pissed. Just dodge the question.

Quote Originally Posted by Monkeytown
    Dude, that right there is a No No, you will never get any ass telling a chick that. No matter what you think of her, never rate her. If you say she is a 9 she will know you are lying and if you say she is a 7 she will get pissed. Just dodge the question.

Normaly I would have dodged it. But if I had tried to slip away from the question she would have asked me all night about it so Id rather be uppfront and give her a honest answere(right before that I had said buffy is a 8 and god dman beeing compered to buffy aint bad)

Normaly I would have dodged it. But if I had tried to slip away from the question she would have asked me all night about it so Id rather be uppfront and give her a honest answere(right before that I had said buffy is a 8 and god dman beeing compered to buffy aint bad)
    I gotcha. I feel your pain Bro, I went through a period where I was on the net picking up chicks. I met some pretty good ones and some real FREAKS!! It was all good, learned a lot about women through those experiences. Any plans on seeing her again? Good Luck Bro.

haha Agree'd always say 12 outta 10 lol

I gotcha. I feel your pain Bro, I went through a period where I was on the net picking up chicks. I met some pretty good ones and some real FREAKS!! It was all good, learned a lot about women through those experiences. Any plans on seeing her again? Good Luck Bro.
    I dont think so. I have a few other more interesting things going on then her. If she send a message or anything to me maby(a big maby) I will consider it but I think Im gonna go with my instincts on this and stay away from her.....

IMHO I don't think internet dating is that bad. I have personally done it and met some nice people. It's a busy world today and the opportunities to meet nice women do not present themselves every day. I would have never met these women without online dating as our lives would not have allowed our meeting.

Join a club or sport? There are people who can't join b/c they can't commit b/c they have crazy schedules.

Friends? It becomes a triangle of gossip. Too much pressure.

Bar? Ya right! Douchebag city.

I'm a bit older than you guys so I don't meet many single women anymore. Online dating allows you to weed out potential losers before any date...and it gives you a cross section individuals. Yes there are losers doing online dating...but there are losers in the "real world" dating. There is no difference. A lot of the women on online dating are like me...too busy to have a regular social life b/c of demanding work constraints.

Johan...be picky...and scrutinize every woman you talk to. Email back and forth for a bit. Talk to them on the phone before going on a date. Just use your judgment bro and you'll be fine.

I dont think so. I have a few other more interesting things going on then her. If she send a message or anything to me maby(a big maby) I will consider it but I think Im gonna go with my instincts on this and stay away from her.....
    Tell her if she'll give it up you'll see her one more time! hahaha

kamchez is offline Junior Member
    if a girl acts insecure ... run forrest ...run !!! ...cuz as soons as you give them alittle attention ...and then stop again ... they'll turn into stalkers ! ...which is a good thing if the giirls is nice and you like her ..but with this one ...well ... just make fun of her for being so insecure (in a fun way) ...and be playful ...

if she ask you if her hair looks niiice .... say ... uhm ...yeah ..... it makes your head look normal :P

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by kamchez
    if a girl acts insecure ... run forrest ...run !!! ...cuz as soons as you give them alittle attention ...and then stop again ... they'll turn into stalkers ! ...which is a good thing if the giirls is nice and you like her ..but with this one ...well ... just make fun of her for being so insecure (in a fun way) ...and be playful ...

if she ask you if her hair looks niiice .... say ... uhm ...yeah ..... it makes your head look normal :P

Can you say:

O L D

A S S

T H R E A D ????

~SC~

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I guess Il take your advices and stay far away. I guess I can count myself lucky that there was no sex that night
    Bang her once then dont call her back, crazy bitch deserves it!!!

kamchez is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Can you say:

O L D

A S S

T H R E A D ????

~SC~

muahaaaaaa ...just ran a search for the "new posts"

MilitiaGuy is offline Banned

It's called dating. Some chicks are weird...some are nice. The world is not full of nice chicks.

PS Never bang a crazy chick. They will make your life miserable. They will do spiteful things. Getting pregnant etc.

Keyser Sozey is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    PS Never bang a crazy chick. They will make your life miserable. They will do spiteful things. Getting pregnant etc.
    In High School, this happened to one of my closest friends. He hooked up w a crazy, started to date her and all of a sudden
    She stopped taking her bc pills and he was pretty much forced to marry her. This is one of the most intelligent individuals I've ever met and he is now working in a lightbulb store and unhappily married.

LOL. This thread is so old, that Johan probably does not even remember this chic.

Evil Predator is offline Senior Member
    no matter how hot she is, some guy, somewhere, is sick of her bullshit..

Seriously tho, if your resorting to meeting chicks online, you should probably evaluate your own insecurities...

I can tell you from my own experience, the best way to meet nice, normal girls, is to walk up to them and say "hi, my name is *****" and shake their hand...

although, that once turned into taking home the bachelorette from a bachelorette party... (Moral of the story, nice girls can still be whores)

Keyser Sozey is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Predator
    no matter how hot she is, some guy, somewhere, is sick of her bullshit..
    This IS the quote of the day

damn this shit is old

damn this shit is old
    look at the bright side , old shit don't smell

G-Force is offline Anabolic Member
    so what ever happened to her Johan?
    did she turn psycho and try and kill all your pets?

i like crazy girls personally, gives me a bit of a challenge
    normal is boring

I never meet her again or heard of her. Now I have the best girl imaginable so Im glad I never keept in touch with that maniac

BeerBaron is offline Senior Member

Thread Information