sooner45 is offline Member

Anyone have the new Cingular Razor v3 phone??

Just curious. That thing LOOKS sweet. I'm just curious as to the features and how user-friendly it is? Its WAAAAy too pricey for me right now, probably wait till it goes down. Anyway, just wanted to see if anyone on here is using it and what they thought.....Thanks!

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    Quote Originally Posted by sooner45
    Just curious. That thing LOOKS sweet. I'm just curious as to the features and how user-friendly it is? Its WAAAAy too pricey for me right now, probably wait till it goes down. Anyway, just wanted to see if anyone on here is using it and what they thought.....Thanks!
    was going to get it, sweet looking but kinda wide. also its pricey. good thing i dint coz the reviews suck!!!

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Motorola needs to learn how to make a user friendly menu. They're clueless!

helios is offline Associate Member
    im done with motorola...ive gone thru three of their phones thinking theyre the best. i recently got an LG bc i was due for an upgrade and its perfect. no problems at all. i had constant problems with the motorolas, from the menus to the battery recharging (or lack there of)...all i know is im not getting another one of their phones despite how hot it looks

Elysium is offline Productive Member
    well this is one of the ones im considering changing over too, i have the V600 soon and will be buying a new one in January

Thread Information