Thread: egg whites

1morerep is offline Associate Member

Question egg whites

i'm new to the ar and already in 2 months ive learned and educated myself with more information than in 8 years of training, THANK YOU!!!
    my question is: my house smells like rotten eggs when i prepare them, instead of making them every day can i make one big batch at the beginning of the week and store them in tupperware for the week -will they go bad storing the whites in tupperware and leaving them in the fridge??? thanks again.

seanw is offline Banned
    why does your house smell bad ? Are the eggs off ? You mean you get this smell without cooking them ?

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    how are you cooking them? I don't know about cooking on sunday and then eating on friday. I don't think anything will happen if you eat them, maybe the flavor might be off. As long as they're kept cold, everything should be all right.
    just my .02
    otto

i buy the omega pro egg whites that come in the container, then i pour it into a bowl and microwave them for a few minutes.

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Hmmmm I would go with the mfr guidance on the package. BUT I personally wouldn't eat them after a week. I make my egg whites the night before never a week before.
    Ewww
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    here is a link I stumbled on, the product looks cool. I have not tried it ,or do I endorse it in any way. www.lanaseggwhites.com

check it out.

BARLOW is offline Senior Member
    I just swallow them

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    I make a batch for 2-3 days at most and then cook up another batch.

Be careful storing them for extended periods..better safe than sick as a god**** dog.

so thats what i'll do, prepare them the night before for the entire day. but dosn't anyone else experience the smell of eggs especially microwaving them? from now on maybe i should just boil them. thanks.

*ANTIDOTE* is offline Junior Member
    i tend to make nastiest smelling farts all over my crib and especially in bed after eating cottage cheese before bedtime or 15+ egg whites a day......my girl makes me sleep in the other room because the smell is kicking under the sheets where u need a gas mask to spend a night with me and at times I am running away from myself, but its all good as long as I continually grow I can deal with it.........just don't stand next to me at the gym unless u wanna whiff of it.....

4 real, one night some friends dropped me off at home and just before i left the car i let one rip, then i shut the door they told me they had to drive the rest of the way with the windows down and it was freezing that night.

Thread Information