Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Man love is a beaaatch........Goof Luck Bro. I've known my wife since we were both 16 and are 40 now. Married over 16 years.... The only advice I have is to BE HONEST with both no matter what you do. That way no matter what happens at the end of the day you can keep your head(the top one) high.....

Merry Christmas to all....................

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMike J
    The way i see it is if i can tell my girl what i told her knowing it would hurt her feeling pretty bad.. which it did.. then i must not care.

I told her exactly how i felt about this other girl.. something nobody wants to hear from their g/f b/f wife/ husband.

and it was not as hard as i thought it would be.
    I dont think that you do not care. You were being honest and upfront about yourfeelings and that is something most people do not do in a relatioship. The fact that you have feeling for another girl and those feelings are not brought about by sexual intentions means to me that you are really not that satisfied with your current situation and you are somewhat looking for a better means of life with another mate. You might love you current girlfriend but you might also Have a better friend connection with her nd tht can be brought about by love also.

I broke up with my ex girlfriend on Valentines Day. It was a ****ty situation but I only told her about y true feelings and let her know that i could not be with her romatically. I wasnt totally happy with the relationship. Don get me wrong! We got along great and she was a A+ girl but there was something missing and I couldnot lead her on to think different.

Sorry for the ramble but I think you already know what you want to do in your current situation.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information