Thread: Cheaters

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet

Cheaters

When I retire I'm gonna go to work for this show. I LOVE IT . Whooo whooo .
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

someday is offline Member
    That is the most awesome show ever. Have you seen the one were the host actually gets stabbed? I think the main thing I love about it is the fact its filmed the D/FW area and I know where most of the places are.

LOL It's on now and this guy just tackled the other man in a fountain. The other guy is all shocked. Cut to commercial as other man proclaims his love....cheater chick is a serious bimbo!!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

D-END is offline Anabolic Member
    I love that show...

This show actually fires me up...I can just picture myself being there watching my g/f cheating on me....This is a great preworkout motivator...

Neo
    Neo is offline Senior Member
    I didn't even know that it was still on! Sweet!

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    I've seen that show a time or two. I, for one, would be a lousy client for the show. If they caught a woman I was with cheating on me I'd ask them to let her know to come grab her stuff cause I wouldn't confront the guy. I'm too old to fight over a woman.

Why confront him...? She's the one that needs to hear about it! Unless he's your brother or best friend, he doen't owe you anything. Her on the other hand....she would need the smack down!

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    Wait Ive never seen it.... what channel does it come on??

Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    Why confront him...? She's the one that needs to hear about it! Unless he's your brother or best friend, he doen't owe you anything. Her on the other hand....she would need the smack down!
    A smack down! hahahahaha You a fiesty thing.

D-END is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut
    A smack down! hahahahaha You a fiesty thing.

sh1t, she's my baby mama.....I know more than anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by D-END
    sh1t, she's my baby mama.....I know more than anyone.
    Does she know about this D? hahahahaha

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Great show!!!!!

~SC~

decadbal is offline Banned
    wow, i must be the only one who hates it, it makes me so mad, i hate the host, and his jerry springer caniving.. i wanted him to die whe nhe was stabbed.. now that was good tv.. id run over him if i was bangin some chick with a BF and he showed up to me.. i dont like it..lol

BigJames is offline Senior Member
    I do not think it is available in Canada...what is this show about? It sounds interesting... Anyone offer a synopsis?

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    I hate that show too. It pisses me off too much. I'm not sure if the cheatee contacts the show about the cheater but I assume that's the case. I wouldn't have the patience to wait. The whole concept of cheating is foreign to me. Just leave....why f-someone over?

I will say I don't know what I would do if my wife ever cheated on me. Years past.........bad, very bad things. Today who knows?

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    Okay this is not a racist or biased comment...but look at the audience the Jerry Springer Show had...it was the poor, unclassy and unsafisticated people of this country. They have no morals...which is what this show targets. I mena come on...if they asked me if I wanted to see my wife sheating on me...I would say yes' once I seen the footage...I would tell them like Jugger said...tell my to get her sh*t out of my house.

Now, on the other hand...it is good to watch every now and then...it makes you feel good about the place you are in in this world...cause whenever i have a doubt...I just watch that show and know my life is good compared to theirs...lmao...FOR REAL!

Rather than try to explain go to :

www.cheaters.com

Hey they have a dating site too!!!!

Where's that lonely guy that wanted a girl....heehee

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyHitter
    Wait Ive never seen it.... what channel does it come on??

RussianVodka is offline Senior Member
    Great show, I love it!

Quote Originally Posted by Butch
    Okay this is not a racist or biased comment...but look at the audience the Jerry Springer Show had...it was the poor, unclassy and unsafisticated people of this country. They have no morals...which is what this show targets. I mena come on...if they asked me if I wanted to see my wife sheating on me...I would say yes' once I seen the footage...I would tell them like Jugger said...tell my to get her sh*t out of my house.

Now, on the other hand...it is good to watch every now and then...it makes you feel good about the place you are in in this world...cause whenever i have a doubt...I just watch that show and know my life is good compared to theirs...lmao...FOR REAL!
    LMAO I watch Jerry when I'm doing my second session of cardio after work. If there ever was a show that deserves an Acadamy, Globe or whatever the hell kinda award it is it's got to be Jerry's. Watching those freaks makes me feel good about myself. Not to mention with titles like: Are you my baby's daddy, My mom slept with my girlfriend or Trailer park trash ho-down.....come on, if that's good ****ed entertainment then there's no such thing. If you think you're out of shape then turn on Springer and feel good about yourself. hahahahaha

Vic, kinda strange how, some of us, mellow with age huh? I swear, if my wife got a boyfreind all I'd ask is if he could toss in a few bucks to cover the electric or pick up some groceries now and then. hahahahahaha Oh and take out the trash on Thursday's.

Sprout is offline New Member

fake

i personally knew a girl who was on that show...one day she said we were invited to have a cheaters watching party and she disclosed that it was all fake and they paid her $500. also, one of my friends went to the art institute and he had a small job holding the boom mike and stuff and he said that about 95% of it was fake... so i dunno...

Thread Information