Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Tapout is offline Senior Member
    dudes who wear loose shorts with no underwear--and then want to work in with you on the leg press-----get them the hell out of the gyms

RuN3 is offline Banned
    some fat slop who goes on the seated bike and eats a bag of chips each time

justin2305 is offline Senior Member
    i hate those lil punks that come in the gym acting all hard when they walk when its funny cuz u see them go hop in the bench and they dont no what there doing i dont no whether to laugh or be mad

ticboy is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Ketchup
    You forgot this guy!!!

Why.... why!!!! Why do they do it!!!

Red
    OMG, its like they are trying to say, "look at me, i am old and I have an erection"

All I can say is....

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Quote Originally Posted by JDawg1536
    Well my gym is a health spa as well, and this guy just chills in the steam room, pool area, and locker room. I guess its something to keep him busy, but I think he's gay.
    I don't train in a gym, but there is one that I sometimes go to for the steam, sauna, and whirlpool.

There is one guy there who is always checking out my unit in the sauna. He gets out there in the weight room and grunts and groans and goes "OOOOO-Rah!" and "YEAH BABY!" and huffs and puffs on the treadmill after his weights and doesn't seem to get any bigger or any leaner. He is always giving me the flirty eye so when he asked me how the hell I get so big when I never lift, just sit in the sauna or the steam and then the whirlpool, I gave him a big dose of crap about how heat therapy and isometric flexing of the muscle in front of the whirlpool jets leads to hypertrophy blah blah blah... and the clincher, about how sex with women (awwww!) excites the body's natural testosterone production due to the interaction of female pheromones, which is why gay guys don't get big without juice... etc etc etc, quoting made-up research papers in the AMA journal and all, and as I went along, his brow gets all wrinkled an puzzled and then all depressed looking... I should have got an academy award for keeping a straight face LOL! Last time I saw him there, he avoided me! Could the romance be over before it has even started? ROTFL!

I Know Its Annoying At My Gym....

When All You Hear Is Grunting....for F Sake Man Shut It......

Then Of Course The Sweat'n To The Oldes People Sweating And Spreading There Sweaty Spunk All Over The Place.......

Then The Mystery Farter.....who Rips One And Walks Away.....

jonnytour is offline Member
    People who take 15 minutes between sets and won't let me work in with them.
    People who try to talk to you or make a joke making you laugh in the middle of a set (I want to pound these people). Make me waste a set.
    Young punks who think they are huge and they are not and like to say things like, "He's only using 80lb dumbells.", in an other language. Ya buddy. I can speak french as well!! If you ain't got the balls to say it to my face keep it to your self!!

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    1 underrated thing that chaps my ass

-people who rub their hands through their hair and get hair gell on the dumbells. you pick it up and its all like slimy and slippery. errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thecrowchap is offline New Member
    ILS,must be a world-wide thing cause my gym is full of them.

The "resolutionners" started today at my gym... good grief they're so annoying!

Somebody kill me.... please!

Red

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The "resolutionners" started today at my gym... good grief they're so annoying!

Somebody kill me.... please!

Red
    It's icy where I live...I mean bad winter storm warnings and all that jazz..
    Nobody is on the road...I take off with my range rover AWD with snow/ice tires thinking there was going to be an empty gym...Yeah Right...There had to be more PPL in there then normal..I couldn't even lift because all the machines were taken by fat guys...I hate this time of year...

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    dont worry bros in 3 weeks they will all be gone

GREENMACHINE is offline Are you green enough?
    Snaily gonzales barge in front of you in the locker room cause he's in a rush (more important than you) then takes about 10 minutes to get his **** from his
    locker

This one guy has done it, three times in the last 6 weeks, to me so this last time he done it I started whistling "why are we waiting" and the other guy in the changing room joined in. He went red as a tomatoe and stormed out.Justice was served. No?

Bigpup101 is offline Senior Member
    I dont remember who, but i believe it was SC who posted a cartoon of some 90lb twig telling this 350lb monster that he shouldnt workout to failure b/c he's gonna overtrain lol.......there are kids like this EVRYWHERE in my gym. They are so affraid to overtrain that they montior everything they do..i cant stand it, i can take constructive critisism and i'm always willing to listen, but dont lift half the amount that i do, and never break a sweat in the gym and expect me to take you seriously when you're giving me advice on how to build the body i want..

Quote Originally Posted by Bigpup101
    I dont remember who, but i believe it was SC who posted a cartoon of some 90lb twig telling this 350lb monster that he shouldnt workout to failure b/c he's gonna overtrain lol.......there are kids like this EVRYWHERE in my gym. They are so affraid to overtrain that they montior everything they do..i cant stand it, i can take constructive critisism and i'm always willing to listen, but dont lift half the amount that i do, and never break a sweat in the gym and expect me to take you seriously when you're giving me advice on how to build the body i want..
    Or the personal trainer half my size trying to sell a training package WTF are they thinking?

mikeCbrooke is offline Junior Member
    we got a guy that comes in everyday, everyday and does the same exersise......He benches everyday..........comes in puts on 230 lbs and does about 8 sets.........but the best part is.....after rep 4 her likes to scream his way to 10. If you heard him from a far, you would think he was benching a car.

I finally did talk to him and asked him why he benched everyday, that maybee if he gave it a break inbetween chest sessions, he might grow, and get stronger........

he just looked at me like he wasnt impressed with phyische..........which is by no means massive, but Im in shape..........and ignored me.............

8 sets, same weight, everyday....except on sunday!....lol maybee thats church day for him!

oh, and the guy dont even look like he works out.............he's got that combover!

also, that guy in the gym, not that I hate him, but he gets on my nerves......This guy is in ok shape, but hes not as strong as he thinks he is.......He should be dumbell pressing 45-50 pound weights....instead he's useing 65-70 ponders, which he can only get up like once "properly"

or that chick in the gym that is hot and in great shape.....AND KNOWS IT! This chick comes in with earphones on..........and is like she snorted 8 lines of coke before she came in. Anyone seen the movie Spanglish????? well if you have, the wife in that movie is the perfect example.

the worst in my opinion is the guy who talks to everyone while they workout. i have a few of them at my gym. so i started wearing headphones during my training. even then they still try to talk to you.

i've blown up at people before, now no one talks to me. that's the way it should be.

Quote Originally Posted by mikeCbrooke
    we got a guy that comes in everyday, everyday and does the same exersise......He benches everyday..........comes in puts on 230 lbs and does about 8 sets.........but the best part is.....after rep 4 her likes to scream his way to 10. If you heard him from a far, you would think he was benching a car.

I finally did talk to him and asked him why he benched everyday, that maybee if he gave it a break inbetween chest sessions, he might grow, and get stronger........

he just looked at me like he wasnt impressed with phyische..........which is by no means massive, but Im in shape..........and ignored me.............

8 sets, same weight, everyday....except on sunday!....lol maybee thats church day for him!

oh, and the guy dont even look like he works out.............he's got that combover!

also, that guy in the gym, not that I hate him, but he gets on my nerves......This guy is in ok shape, but hes not as strong as he thinks he is.......He should be dumbell pressing 45-50 pound weights....instead he's useing 65-70 ponders, which he can only get up like once "properly"

or that chick in the gym that is hot and in great shape.....AND KNOWS IT! This chick comes in with earphones on..........and is like she snorted 8 lines of coke before she came in. Anyone seen the movie Spanglish????? well if you have, the wife in that movie is the perfect example.
    We have a group of those guys in our gym they all have sick genetics because somehow someway they keep growing me and some of the other knowledgable bro's blame it on selective breeding..They won't listen to anyone so let them tear themselves down on a daily basis...

Quote Originally Posted by fighteveryone
    the worst in my opinion is the guy who talks to everyone while they workout. i have a few of them at my gym. so i started wearing headphones during my training. even then they still try to talk to you.

i've blown up at people before, now no one talks to me. that's the way it should be.
    I just walk away from this guy that will keep me pinned up like machine gun fire by the drinking fountain with his lonely ephedra filled thoughts..Blah blah blah and then I just walk away...He still is there every day though...

Big Rig is offline Associate Member
    1. 18-22 yr olds - 5-10 and maybe 150lbs that wear big baggie shirts and walk around like a rap superstar. One kid was like that and then started starring at me and was like all normal of a sudden. He then rolled his sleeves up and stated felxing his arms. LOL...c'mon man it takes longer than two days in the gym to go from 9" arms to 18" arms!

2. Old dudes with tanks on that look like big foot. Shave or wear a sweater for christs sakes!!!

3. People that are 6'5" and 250 that have a 60" chest, 21" arms and 15" thighs.

4. Country, classic rock, rap, and commercials on the radio. Pizzes me off.

5. The guy who spends 1,000 dollars on over the counter supplements to get big.

6. Smelly people

7. People that carry their cell phones while they workout.

8. Chicks with make up on and jewelry

9. new years resolutioners, LOL

10. The guys that openly talk about steroid use .

11. This one guy was talking to these two chicks at my gym I seen in the mirror pointing at me and telling them "hey now u see that guy, he looks like he's on steroids " That pizzed me off. He don't even know me! WTF!

12. Myself, when I have bad days in the gym..when I can't focus because of other sheeit going on in my life.

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    how bout the d!ck that changes the music to some easy listening or sad depressing song station. try to keep your intensity up with that playing. it doesn't work

Gearhead007 is offline Associate Member
    My personal favorites:

1. EVERYBODY thats out of shape wearing Under Armor now days.

2. Spandex, it's a privelege not a right.

3. Fat chicks with their bare, fat gut exposed.

4. People reading, while resting ON the equipment between sets. I have come close to two fights over this...

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    i had one guy tell me to rack my weights the other day and i had only been in the gym long enough to set down my water bottle, just because when he asked if anyone was using the bench and i nodded no. i guess he thinks he's tough because he's 6'4" weighing in at 210 my same weight but i'm 5'7". i hate stupid people like that, especially since i'm ususally the one that has to rack other peoples weights for them when they leave them lying around.

ct_brad is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by radar1234
    we've got a guy(all 140lbs)who likes to throw the occasional "karate kick" in front of the mirror after his set!
    what a fukin' tool!
    If I saw that I think I would drop my BB right on my chest, that's hilarious.

I have little guy who tries to lift the same weight as his bigger friend, jerking his body all around, only getting 2 or 3 reps, no idea of form what-so-ever. Too embarressed to admit to his buddy he needs less weight.

EFEC is offline Junior Member
    You forgot this guy!!!

Red
    BROOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE THAT GUY!!!!!!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Habanero is offline Junior Member
    You forgot this guy!!!

Red
    THIS GUY likes to shave, put on deodorant and cologne, blow dry his hair, etc.... all while his wrinkled up package swings to and fro. This and he is inevitably talking to his "buddy" across the locker room about how he was water-sealing his deck this weekend and.......yada yada yada....cleaning out the gutters.......yada yada yada......

This thread could have just died a peaceful death.

jasper1968 is offline Associate Member
    I always wear a baseball hat tipped way down. Ipod blasting and just going to work in the gym.. Ya, Ill get some dude tapping on my shoulder once in a while but I try to be courteous and sincere hah.. Otherwise, I try to tune out all the other crap. Up here in Portland OR it seems hardcore gyms are a thing of the past.

jasper1968 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Baron
    This thread could have just died a peaceful death.
    That is true

the black version of a ninja turtle with a complete space in his arm where his triceps are supposed to be lol that works out in my gym (see my previous post "Hate That Annoying Know-It-All in the gym")

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    The dudes that stand around and yap yap yap all day and wonder why you are pressing so much weight.

I do like the girl at the gym that knows shes hot. I used to get a couple more reps out of her being there.

Glock-19 is offline Banned
    I hate the skinny geeks that go to the gym and just talk to themselves and anybody that will listen about anything and everything. I hate them so bad I turned my guest house into a gym.

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by roidattack
    The dudes that stand around and yap yap yap all day and wonder why you are pressing so much weight.

I do like the girl at the gym that knows shes hot. I used to get a couple more reps out of her being there.
    I like them too. Especially when the know what forced reps are and you can get them to help you get a few out.
    Ohh, but when they grunt out their reps... I start getting a woodie. Any one else not? I can't start my set if I hear that.

Pump101 is offline Junior Member
    ..since this thread was bumped ..

i hate those fuk'ing skinny or out of shape guys who walk around in a wife beater with their arms sticking way out like they have huge lats!!! Air lats!! also... those guys who are on the leg press machine who have like 800 pounds on it and do like two inch reps on it and think they so fuk'ing tough or something and usually do the air lats too.

Quote Originally Posted by Pump101
    ..since this thread was bumped ..

i hate those fuk'ing skinny or out of shape guys who walk around in a wife beater with their arms sticking way out like they have huge lats!!! Air lats!! also... those guys who are on the leg press machine who have like 800 pounds on it and do like two inch reps on it and think they so fuk'ing tough or something and usually do the air lats too.
    what about the guy that flexes his traps all the time...He almost looks like he's got something wrong with him like he's getting ready to hit a double bicep shot any minute...

Well I gotta unsubscribe from this one, fellas. Kind of a time waster, isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by The Baron
    Well I gotta unsubscribe from this one, fellas. Kind of a time waster, isn't it?
    Ive wasted hours reading this crap that I'll forget 15 min later..Iam with you baron..

slob is offline Member
    6. Women who lift way to little. We have a few at the gym that are so skinny. They do tons of cardio then come over to the benches and do 2lb dumbell curls. trust me you won't look like Arnold!!
    I FVCKING HATE THOSE @#*(&_@*&_@# they drive me insane.

also i hate the following people:
    the middle aged people who come into the gym and think they need to do their 16+ reps of 50 pounds on the chest press machine in under 20 seconds.

also i HATE people who don't do legs. there is NOTHING WORSE!!!
    I can count the number of people I have seen train legs in my gym ( including me) on both my hands. I have about.... probably 70-80 people who train at my gym.

MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    i hate people who talk politics in the gym and they dont know what they are talking about they just talk and talk and talk sh!t.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information