Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bignatt
    haha i mean horrible people like that must get sent back as midgets lol

oh gotcha

wildcatslady is offline Female Member
    HA HA remember in Little Nicky, when Hitler was dressed as a maid and satan was shoving pineapples up his butt, thats what happens to bad people.

Quote Originally Posted by wildcatslady
    HA HA remember in Little Nicky, when Hitler was dressed as a maid and satan was shoving pineapples up his butt, thats what happens to bad people.
    oh yeah...he tried to pick a small pineapple, then satan grabbed a bigger one. lol

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan2
    considering your christian or even jewish and read the Bible you should know that it does NOT teach eternal ****ation and hellfire OR does it teach that EVERYONE is going to heaven(just 144,000)

These both have pegan dealings that the church assimilated to
    a: Get money
    b: appese pagens

since im busy with the family I cant comment but needless to say your knowlege of Christian theology is a tad sparse (to put it charitably )

Christianity's elemental issues is that "there is none righteous - no, not one" that means ANYONE - the whole point is to recognise this and accept forgiveness for your sins - point is that Jesus (God Himself) paid the price for you, and He always meant it to be that way - problem is, it is foolish for people to think that they are going to get to heaven on their own merits....

Actually, many of the people on this thread have real hope if they are being honest here - why? because the first step is to recognise that you are a sinner and deserve hell for your actions - only then can you believe that you need forgiveness - but many people are fooled into thinking that "Im a pretty good person, maybe not perfect but better than that guy or etc." There is little that God can do there because only those who know that they are sick will seek help at the hands of the DR.

But its not enough to recognise sin - ya have to be willing to have Him change you - you cant really do it yourself anyway - and you have to accept the gift of salvation - in effect you believe that although you deserve hell, because Jesus loved you and paid your ticket, you are forgiven of your many sins - thus you will be in His presence (Heaven) when you die - and you live your life in gratitude of that gift - ie, even tho you were not worthy, you were loved and forgiven - thats why you are supposed to forgive other people! Because you have been forgiven, even of hellfire. Thats why we love, because we are truly loved. And here at Christmas, thats why we give, because we have been given the greatest gift of all Its a simple prayer but God has promised to answer it - and He who knows who has been naughty or nice far more than Santa does will make a new life for those who believe...both here in this life and the life to come.

Merry Christmas

wildcatslady is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CYCLEON
    since im busy with the family I cant comment but needless to say your knowlege of Christian theology is a tad sparse (to put it charitably )

Christianity's elemental issues is that "there is none righteous - no, not one" that means ANYONE - the whole point is to recognise this and accept forgiveness for your sins - point is that Jesus (God Himself) paid the price for you, and He always meant it to be that way - problem is, it is foolish for people to think that they are going to get to heaven on their own merits....

Actually, many of the people on this thread have real hope if they are being honest here - why? because the first step is to recognise that you are a sinner and deserve hell for your actions - only then can you believe that you need forgiveness - but many people are fooled into thinking that "Im a pretty good person, maybe not perfect but better than that guy or etc." There is little that God can do there because only those who know that they are sick will seek help at the hands of the DR.

But its not enough to recognise sin - ya have to be willing to have Him change you - you cant really do it yourself anyway - and you have to accept the gift of salvation - in effect you believe that although you deserve hell, because Jesus loved you and paid your ticket, you are forgiven of your many sins - thus you will be in His presence (Heaven) when you die - and you live your life in gratitude of that gift - ie, even tho you were not worthy, you were loved and forgiven - thats why you are supposed to forgive other people! Because you have been forgiven, even of hellfire. Thats why we love, because we are truly loved. And here at Christmas, thats why we give, because we have been given the greatest gift of all Its a simple prayer but God has promised to answer it - and He who knows who has been naughty or nice far more than Santa does will make a new life for those who believe...both here in this life and the life to come.

Merry Christmas

WOW perfectly stated.

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    the first step is to recognise that you are a sinner and deserve hell for your actions - only then can you believe that you need forgiveness

Merry Christmas
    I agree, thanks man and Merry Christmas to yourself.

By this I'm assuming you are saying God and Jesus are one. Then here's a few Q's:
    Nobody can see god and yet live, but people would have seen him if he came to the earth.
    Also, nobody knows the time of the end, not the angels in heaven or the son, only the father...if they are the same, wouldn't the son know also?
    Both are from the bible, and are reasons why I could never beleive they are the same person.

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    See i always thought that jesus was gods son isnt that how it was?

Quote Originally Posted by bignatt
    See i always thought that jesus was gods son isnt that how it was?
    that is where many people disagree.

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    I NOTICED WILD CAT AND CYCLEON MENTIONED SOMETHING ABOUT MY POST EARLIER READ THIS AND IT WILL HELP YOU TO UNDERSTAND MY VEIWPOINTS MUCH MUCH BETTER

Jesus was JEHOVAH GODS first creation and through Jesus all other things were created. JESUS'S name means JEHOVAH IS SALVATION

Would you guys point me to a scripture that states all go to heaven except for the 144,000 that were bought from the earth to rule as advisors to Jesus in NEW JERUSALEM?
    a limed number to be kings with Christ RE 5:9, 10; 20:4
    Jesus was forerunner; others chosen since COL 1:18: 1PE 2:21
    Many others will live on earth PS 72:8; RE 21:3, 4
    144,000 in special position no others have RE 14:1, 3; 7:4, 9
    OR where it speaks of Hell

Not a literal place of fiery torment
    suffered Job prayed to go there JOB 14:13
    a place of inactivity PS 6:5; EC 9:10; ISA 38:18, 19
    Jesus was raised from grave, hell AC 2:27, 31, 32; PS 16:10
    Hell will deliver up other dead, be destroyed RE 20;13, 14

Fire is aymbol of annihilation
    cutting of in death symbolized by fire MT 5:41, 46; 13:30
    unrepentant wicked desroyed forever as by fire HEB 10:26, 27
    Satans fiery torment is everlasting death RE 20:10, 14, 15

Rich man and Lazarus account no proof of eternal torment
    Fire no more literal than abrahams bosom LU 16:22-24
    Abrahams favor also contrasted with darkness MT 8:11, 12
    Babylons annihilation called a fiery torment RE 18:8-10, 21

As for my non belief in the Trinty well

God, the Father, one person, greatest in universe
    God is not three persons DE 6:4; Mal 2:10; MR 10:18; RO 3:29, 30
    Son created; God alone before RE 3:14; Col 1:15; ISA 44:6
    God ruler of universe at all times PHP 2:5, 6; DA :35
    God to be exhalted above all PHP 2:10, 11

Son inferior to Father before and after coming to earth
    son obedient in heaven, sent by Father JOH 8:42; 12:49
    Obeidient on Earth, Father greater JOH 14:28; 5:19; HEB 5:8
    exhalted in Heaven, still subject PHP 2:9; 1CO 15:28;MT 20:23
    JEHOVAH is Christs's head and GOD 1CO 11:3; JOH 20:17; RE 1:6

Oneness of god and Christ

Always in complete harmony JOH 8:28,29; 14:10
    Onenes, like that of husband and wife JOH 10:30;MT 19:4-6
    All believers must have same oneness JOH 17:20-22; 1CO 1:10
    One worship of Jehovah through Chris forever JOH 4:23, 24

God's holy Spirit is his active force
    A force not a person MT 3:16; JOH 20:22; AC 2:4, 17, 23
    Not a person in heaven with God and Christ AC 7:55, 56; RE 7:10
    Directed by GOD to accomplish purposes PS 104:30; 1CO 12:4-11
    Those serving God recieve, Guided by it 1CO 2:12, 13; GA 5:16

Now these are all scriptures to show my view points made I know it is a lot to read but its all there so if anyone has any questions pick up a Bible and check for yourself.

I think if you ask for forgiveness, and cenceraly (spellcheck) mean it. and try to change the way you live your life to a manner that would praise god more. He would forgive you for ANYTHING. but thats just me

Peace
    Alex

ace ventura is offline Member
    I do believe in heaven.

I don't go to church or anything. But I do believe.

My dad had many "experiences" with God and stuff like that.. i.ex he was a narc and his body was completely broken many years ago.. he was dying, the doctors said nothing could be done. But then he got christian and was healed (?) over night. Totally change him. Many people started to believe because of what happened to him. His mother, sister, wife, friends etc.

God often gave answears when my father prayed. Seriously! If it wasn't for him I doubt I would believe in such things. I don't think I would be the "type". I have no reasons not to believe.

You can say whatever you want. I know what I know and the world is not exactly what it seems seems from our humans point of view. At least stay open minded. One day in your life God may call on you.

I NOTICED WILD CAT AND CYCLEON MENTIONED SOMETHING ABOUT MY POST EARLIER READ THIS AND IT WILL HELP YOU TO UNDERSTAND MY VEIWPOINTS MUCH MUCH BETTER

Jesus was JEHOVAH GODS first creation and through Jesus all other things were created. JESUS'S name means JEHOVAH IS SALVATION

Would you guys point me to a scripture that states all go to heaven except for the 144,000 that were bought from the earth to rule as advisors to Jesus in NEW JERUSALEM?
    a limed number to be kings with Christ RE 5:9, 10; 20:4
    Jesus was forerunner; others chosen since COL 1:18: 1PE 2:21
    Many others will live on earth PS 72:8; RE 21:3, 4
    144,000 in special position no others have RE 14:1, 3; 7:4, 9
    OR where it speaks of Hell

Not a literal place of fiery torment
    suffered Job prayed to go there JOB 14:13
    a place of inactivity PS 6:5; EC 9:10; ISA 38:18, 19
    Jesus was raised from grave, hell AC 2:27, 31, 32; PS 16:10
    Hell will deliver up other dead, be destroyed RE 20;13, 14

Fire is aymbol of annihilation
    cutting of in death symbolized by fire MT 5:41, 46; 13:30
    unrepentant wicked desroyed forever as by fire HEB 10:26, 27
    Satans fiery torment is everlasting death RE 20:10, 14, 15

Rich man and Lazarus account no proof of eternal torment
    Fire no more literal than abrahams bosom LU 16:22-24
    Abrahams favor also contrasted with darkness MT 8:11, 12
    Babylons annihilation called a fiery torment RE 18:8-10, 21

As for my non belief in the Trinty well

God, the Father, one person, greatest in universe
    God is not three persons DE 6:4; Mal 2:10; MR 10:18; RO 3:29, 30
    Son created; God alone before RE 3:14; Col 1:15; ISA 44:6
    God ruler of universe at all times PHP 2:5, 6; DA :35
    God to be exhalted above all PHP 2:10, 11

Son inferior to Father before and after coming to earth
    son obedient in heaven, sent by Father JOH 8:42; 12:49
    Obeidient on Earth, Father greater JOH 14:28; 5:19; HEB 5:8
    exhalted in Heaven, still subject PHP 2:9; 1CO 15:28;MT 20:23
    JEHOVAH is Christs's head and GOD 1CO 11:3; JOH 20:17; RE 1:6

Oneness of god and Christ

Always in complete harmony JOH 8:28,29; 14:10
    Onenes, like that of husband and wife JOH 10:30;MT 19:4-6
    All believers must have same oneness JOH 17:20-22; 1CO 1:10
    One worship of Jehovah through Chris forever JOH 4:23, 24

God's holy Spirit is his active force
    A force not a person MT 3:16; JOH 20:22; AC 2:4, 17, 23
    Not a person in heaven with God and Christ AC 7:55, 56; RE 7:10
    Directed by GOD to accomplish purposes PS 104:30; 1CO 12:4-11
    Those serving God recieve, Guided by it 1CO 2:12, 13; GA 5:16

Now these are all scriptures to show my view points made I know it is a lot to read but its all there so if anyone has any questions pick up a Bible and check for yourself.
    THIS is perfectly stated.

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    The thing is someone who knows the faith knows the answer. Do I qualify for heavan? Absolutley not! Will I make it? God is the final Judge. I do believe in Jesus as The Christ? Yes I Do!

If I can when I'm dead I'll post the answer!

ace ventura is offline Member
    I don't think no one qualify for heaven. The key is God's mercy and Jesus ...

I don't qualify for heaven either but I know that I would get there if I died now. I thinks God wants to take everyone "home" to heaven, all we have to do is to give him the "right" to do so, if you know what I mean..

I have talked to people that didn't believe. Not untill they felt God "toutching" them on the inside and met him in person kind of. They couldn't help crying and feeling so week when they truely felt the spirit of God. Pretty weird things...I don't think muscles make you feal that powerfull infront of the person that designed you and your hormones (or something).. hehe..

Quote Originally Posted by ace ventura
    I don't think no one qualify for heaven. The key is God's mercy and Jesus ...

I don't qualify for heaven either but I know that I would get there if I died now. I thinks God wants to take everyone "home" to heaven, all we have to do is to give him the "right" to do so, if you know what I mean..

I have talked to people that didn't believe. Not untill they felt God "toutching" them on the inside and met him in person kind of. They couldn't help crying and feeling so week when they truely felt the spirit of God. Pretty weird things...I don't think muscles make you feal that powerfull infront of the person that designed you and your hormones (or something).. hehe..
    I'm just wondering where in the bible it says anyone(besides a certain number 144,000) has the chance to go to heaven? Nowhere.

Chemical King is offline Anabolic Member
    I wonder if you can get roids in hell and like a gym and sh1t

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by aXe
    I'm just wondering where in the bible it says anyone(besides a certain number 144,000) has the chance to go to heaven? Nowhere.
    Romans 10:
    8But what does it say? “The word is near you; it is in your mouth and in your heart,”[a] that is, the word of faith we are proclaiming: 9That if you confess with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. 10For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved. 11As the Scripture says, “Anyone who trusts in him will never be put to shame.” 12For there is no difference between Jew and Gentile–the same Lord is Lord of all and richly blesses all who call on him, 13for, “Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.”[c]

Axe - ya need to do a little more study There are many passages like this - it is very definitive - and the revelation 144K is for a certain period - not for all time

Romans 10:
    8But what does it say? “The word is near you; it is in your mouth and in your heart,”[a] that is, the word of faith we are proclaiming: 9That if you confess with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. 10For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved. 11As the Scripture says, “Anyone who trusts in him will never be put to shame.” 12For there is no difference between Jew and Gentile–the same Lord is Lord of all and richly blesses all who call on him, 13for, “Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.”[c]

Axe - ya need to do a little more study There are many passages like this - it is very definitive - and the revelation 144K is for a certain period - not for all time

Yes it does state that EVERYONE will be saved but this is subjective(at least in my eyes) everyone saved (but what does this mean?)

I do agree that more than belief in Jesus is required
    your belief must be accompanied by works
    Not all using mane of Lord will enter kingdom MT 7:21-23

From MY(usually most have different views) understanding
    everyone will be saved by everlasting life. Not sure if your views differ but probably will in next couple statments

God cannot lie has promised everlasting life TIT 1:2; JOH 10:27, 28
    Eternal life assured those exercising faith. JOH 11:25, 26
    Death will be destoyed 1CO 15:26; RE 21:4; 20:14; ISA 25:8

Heavenly life is limited to those in Christs body.
    God selects members as it pleases him. MT 20:23; 1CO 12:18
    Only 144,000 taken from earth RE 14:1, 4; 7:2-4; 5:9; 10
    Not even John the Baptizer to be in heavenly Kingdom MT 11:11

Earthly life promised to unlimited number
    Limited number with jesus in heavens RE 14:1, 4; 7:2-4
    "Other sheep" not Christ's brothers JOH 10:16; MT 25:32, 40
    Many now gathering for earthly survival RE 7:9, 15-17
    Others raised for life on earth RE 20:12; 21:4

My basic belief is that everyone who shows works and declares Jesus Christ as the Son of god and recognize what he has done for us WILL be saved.
    But My belief is that they will NOT be resserected in Heaven but on Earth with eternal life and will be restored to perfection during Jesus 1000 year rule over Paradise Earth.

I can see by your other posts that you know quite a lot about the Bible Cycleon and just out of curiousity would like to see where your view points differ from mine?

.... I'm always down for more studying. I don't think I can explain it better than bryan did, so At this point I'll leave it at what he says. But I too am interested in your beliefs Cyc.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBrent
    hmm, i'll say heaven. no one else has.

Me2
    i'm working on it

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    I'm worried if I wind up there I won't know anyone.

9000rpm is offline Member
    There's no such thing as hell, just as there is no such thing as heaven. The sooner people can realize this, the sooner and faster human kind and technology can advance.

The bible is simply a fable that has a good moralistic guide to live your life by. If religion is what keeps you straight, then great. But I don't need the fear of god to keep me straight.

I just always thought it was very selfish that so many people are "good" for their own ticket into their fabled "heaven". Why no be good, for the good of your future generations, and for the good of the rest of humankind?

And there is are other religions that scare me more than christianity, catholicism, and islam, and in that order. All of them are full of fanatics that think the world is coming to an end.

max2extreme is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wildcatslady
    the 144,00 are the decendents (sp) of the 12 tribes of Isarel that are left behind because they did not belive in Jesus as the Son of God, they are left here after the rapture when all the belivers go to heaven at the end of the world ( and its not even really the end of the world its just like the end of the world as we know it) and hell as I understand it is not fire and brimston it is being at place where god is not..being eternaly seperate from God and there are supose to be different leves of hell and at the end when God judges all men & women those that have their names written in the book of life ( and of course to get your name in the book you have to confess with your mouth and believe in your heart that Jesus is the Son of God and that he died for our sins and by beliveing this you get your name in the book and get to go to heaven) and those that did not believe are judged by their actions are sent to different levels of hell some not as bad as others I am guessing..so I dont believe one action can condem you the lowest level of hell. mind you it has been a while since I have been to church so I am probably not 100% accurate on some of this but this is the general ideal, its what I recall.
    Pretty good...but kinda putting 2 different religions together. Yea 144k jews becoming 'christians'. all that you said is right. But the different levels of hell is another religion. As what hell is, its not clear, just as heaven isnt clear.. There are some references in the bible to hell and fire and brimstone, etc... and burning in hell, etc. I believe hell is full of fire and all that. but it doesnt say "Hell is a place full of fire".

Actually, many of the people on this thread have real hope if they are being honest here - why? because the first step is to recognise that you are a sinner and deserve hell for your actions
    From the people's post on this thread, sounds more like they are chosing hell...unfortunatly. Great post in entirity man. Merry christmas and Happy New Year all.

max

Bryan2, Ill comment on your posts when I get home from work and have my bible...

Later all,

Max

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.

Fear of God doesn't keep me in a straight line, the love of God does. The intellectual approach is to out think the creator which is an impossibilty IMO.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    By this I'm assuming you are saying God and Jesus are one. Then here's a few Q's:
    Nobody can see god and yet live, but people would have seen him if he came to the earth.
    Also, nobody knows the time of the end, not the angels in heaven or the son, only the father...if they are the same, wouldn't the son know also?
    Both are from the bible, and are reasons why I could never beleive they are the same person.
    Moses looked upon the back of god and was blinded....no man can look at God's TRUE form and live. God can take the form of man and you can look at him then. Somewhere in the Bible it's mentioned we walked on the earth a time or two.

No one knows the hour....only God.....the son is God....and God is the son.

Now to answer your question:

I'd say I hope to get into heaven.....my actions will not warrant this but my belief that Jesus was his son and the fact I do believe in God is suppose to help with this matter. I can't say for sure until the hour of judgment. Let's just say I hope to hear the words "Good job, well and faithful servant".

Chica......I hope you'll see me when you get there.....if not I expect you to talk to God and work something out for me.

WS6_KID is offline Associate Member
    This thread has become quite enlightening

Quote Originally Posted by WS6_KID
    This thread has become quite enlightening
    Buda walks into a Burger King and says "Make me one with everything". hahahahaha

He hands the clerk a twenty. The clerk takes it, puts it in the register and hands him his sandwich and says "Have a nice day, come again". Buda says "What about my change?" The clerk says "Ahhh but change comes from within!" hahahahahahaahahahahahaha

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Going to hell???? Im IN HELL!
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

7thWarrior is offline New Member
    considering your christian or even jewish and read the Bible you should know that it does NOT teach eternal ****ation and hellfire OR does it teach that EVERYONE is going to heaven(just 144,000)

These both have pegan dealings that the church assimilated to
    a: Get money
    b: appese pagens
    The 144,000 is exactly what it says it is in the Bible, they are Young, Virgin, Uncircumsized Jewish males, representing the 12 original Hebrew Tribes...read the book if you want to know the rest....IN Revelation concerning the Tribulation Times, the rebuilt Temple etc etc

Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut
    Moses looked upon the back of god and was blinded....no man can look at God's TRUE form and live. God can take the form of man and you can look at him then. Somewhere in the Bible it's mentioned we walked on the earth a time or two.

If the son is god, he would know the time of the end. It doesn't say that. It says: Nobody knows the time of the end, not the son or the angels, only the father, so your reply is contradictory.

Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut

The bible does not speak of "true forms", that sounds like a rationalization for a certain belief. Also, why woud Jesus approach the father in prayer many times if in fact he was talking to himself?

Quote Originally Posted by 7thWarrior
    The 144,000 is exactly what it says it is in the Bible, they are Young, Virgin, Uncircumsized Jewish males, representing the 12 original Hebrew Tribes...read the book if you want to know the rest....IN Revelation concerning the Tribulation Times, the rebuilt Temple etc etc

It does NOT speak of AGE SEX or RACE but they are virgins that did not defile themselves with women (which points toward being men but still not clear)and to be found without blemishes

D-END is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't believe in that stuff.....but if it exists I'm FVCKED..

The bible does not speak of "true forms", that sounds like a rationalization for a certain belief. Also, why woud Jesus approach the father in prayer many times if in fact he was talking to himself?

Check out the trinity thread in the "news, religion.." board here. It is confusing Axe, the trinity, but we are talking about God here. In our mind, does it make sense? No. Its probably the hardest to understand. But is it impossible? no. Are there verses in the bible to support it? yes.

Quote Originally Posted by max2extreme
    . Are there verses in the bible to support it? yes.
    There are a few verses that are confusing and may lead some to believe in the trinity, but way to many verses that confirm they are seperate..

Quote Originally Posted by max2extreme
    Bryan2, Ill comment on your posts when I get home from work and have my bible...

Later all,

Max

NO COMMENTS?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information