Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer

Ohh man am I ****ing pissed off

I was soaking in the baththub and hear my sister, her husband and her husbands mother discussing that Im going to competet..

Then my fat ****ing disgusting pig to sister LAUGHED at it and said Im way to small and that Im still as smal and fat that I where 2 years ago. That was the worst ****ing insult I have ever heard in my entire life. That it came from her filthy mouth makes it all that much worse. Who is SHE to critique my physique when she is so ****ing fat that she cant buy regular clothes, shes so fat that she got diabetes when she was 20, she is so ****ing fat that she will DIE before 30 if she doesnt do anything about it.

For her to call me fat and small makes my blood boil. I just wanted to step out of the baththub and bitchslap that fat hag.

Then my sister husband proceded to **** on the way I train. Claiming that the routines I use are worthless ect. **** I have FORGOTTEN more about training then he has EVER known. Nothing has happened to his fat body the last 2 years while I have grown and gained alot.

Man I want to break someones neck right now. No use in confroting them because that would start a useless argument but still.

BigJames is offline Senior Member
    Take a breath man...calm down...you are good enough, smart enough, and gosh darnit, we like you. I get the same crap...you have to remember that every gym novice thinks they know something about training...hell, my brother is always commenting on my training and he cannot break 170 lbs or bench more than 135lbs. You also have to remember that fat people like to believe that it is impossible to lose weight, I think it helps them feel less guilty for killing themselves with food. So, she thinks about you with your healthy bulk (not flaming, I am probably exactly the same as you are) and thinks that there is no way you could possibly lose any fat and compete... Don't worry about it man...the guy is probably jealous too! LOL

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    She's obviously jealous bro. I wouldnt even think twice coming from her......She should be supportive of you, but she's just mad cause your getting in shape and she will still be a "pig".

OG

bigman96 is offline Junior Member
    dude, that sucks. You dont have to take that sh;t! If i were u i would just go in there and handle my business. If the husband's got beef just set him strait.I would. About 3 months ago my sisters boyfriend was talkin to my mom. She mentioned about how big i had gotten and that i was workin out like everyday. The guy proceeded to call me a dumbass and tell her that i didnt know how to train. That pissed me off. Then he told her that i was on roids(which he has no business telling my mom). He doesnt even know anyway. Well, i walked out of the other room and beat teh fuc* out of him. That probably wasnt the smartest thing but it worked. I made sure that he would never say anothe thing like that about me. He wont even think about speaking to me now. Im not telling u to beat the guys as*. But dont let nobody talk about you like that. And if it comes down to blows, just make sure you win and remind him of what a dumass he was to talk about you like that.Best of luck witht the situation. Oh and you dont look like a fatass to me in your avatar and just some pics ive seen of you on the boards. Lookin great, keep it up.

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Johan,

Jealousy is an ugly thing. She is jealous........it's really a twisted compliment. F-em!

I loved that story bigman LOL. I can just see it...he is in there shooting off his mouth and in you walk, grab the guy by the hair, drag him into the living room, and beat is a$$. That is awesome.

Thanks bro's.

Il try to calm down. Cant start a argument over this cause Im living here right now and wouldnt be so good to be kicked out man ohh man the 6 months I have been living here has been the biggest test of my patience ever. No privat life whatsoever and they have zero ****ing respect for my stuff. I cant wait until I can move into my apartment again.

She is probably very jelous. As kids we where the same, 2 fat but bright kids with a shining future ahead of us. But her life got ****ed, she never finished high school, got her first kid at 19, is deep in debt and has no hope or a good future while I am studying in college, am healthy and debt free. Everytime I have doen something she has told me how I will fail(that Il never be able to live alone without it turning into a mess, that Il never be able to handle a economy good, that Il never be able to keep a job). But every time I have proven her SO wrong and that must be pissing her off.

When Im in competition shape Il ****ing rub into her face how **** good I am and how ****ing uggly she is

maxex is offline Member
    next time ur over ur brother-in-laws haouse, go into his bathroom and piss in his shampoo bottle. But make sure you keep it to urself.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    Johan,

Jealousy is an ugly thing. She is jealous........it's really a twisted compliment. F-em!
    Agreed

By smiling when they hate on you.. it makes them feel pretty ****ty.A grea bod and a calm demeanour pisses people off..I KNOW

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I'd confront them and ask them why they felt compelled to tear you apart like that.

If it's family, it would be important to me.

~SC~

I agree with Swole...it is family and they should be supportive of you no matter what. Maybe you should confront them??? How would your sister feel if the situation was reversed...if she overheard you saying she was a fat azz and whatnot?

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Yeah, what if you were saying that she is soooooooooooooo fat, she has her own zip code?

Or she is so fat, when she sits around the house, she sits AROUND the house???

Or a real killer, she's so fat that she bungee jumped and went straight to hell!!

See?? She'd be crushed!

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Yeah, what if you were saying that she is soooooooooooooo fat, she has her own zip code?

Or a real killer, she's so fat that she bungee jumped and went straight to hell!!

See?? She'd be crushed!

~SC~
    LMAO thanks bro that cracked me upp.

Il think about confronting them. Im heading to my home town tomorrow and will be gone for 2,5 weeks so that will give me some perspective on things. I also think she of all people would be suportive of me.

I don't think confrontation will do much IMO...

BUT.. i hope it works out for you bro... i know 1st hand how family haters are..and how much that **** hurts

decadbal is offline Banned
    id confront them, you obviously have goals. and dont feel the need to put ppl down, they dont, and do.. id bring up how much of a better person you are, bc you care about your body and how they wanna belittle ppl they are jealous of. sister or not id say that and if they didnt like it. **** them, my sister always talks **** about bodybuilding bc shes an RN, but that doesnt mean she knows any more than the normal person about the sport or the thing that it takes to reache wher i wanna be.

apocalypseRC51 is offline Junior Member
    I'd justcrack fat jokes for hours till she cried or something, then more while she was crying,but im an asshole like that...

Spyder Guest
    i agree with Swole. I love putting people on the spot. let all three of them know you heard them put you down. then ask them how they exercise to remain healthy. when u compete, tell them u won, even if you lose. its your world bro and you've come a long way - you've already won!!

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Johan - Success is the best revenge. Keep training, compete and then shove your first place trophey down their fat throats.

I would wait until you are moving out and then have a heart to heart with them. Be calm and show your maturity, which they are obviously lacking. Make sure you point out the obvious....that you are taking care of yourself and it shows.....they are not and that shows as well.

Walk out, close the door and don't look back!
    Last edited by Commando_Barbi; 12-27-2004 at 06:01 PM.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    Johan - Success is the best revenge. Keep training, compete and then shove your first place trophey down their fat throats.

I would wait until you are moving out and then have a heart to heart with them. Be calm and show your maturity, which they are obviously lacking. Make sure you point out the obvious....that you are taking care of yourself and it shows.....they are not and that shows as well.

*applauds*

Thanks barbie that sounds like the best idea. Im not as pissed today fortunaly. Il show them whos the man. Doubters can go to hell

Spyder Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by johan
    Thanks barbie that sounds like the best idea. Im not as pissed today fortunaly. Il show them whos the man. Doubters can go to hell
    yep, handling things the next day after a good nites rest is the best thing to do. sometimes, you think back and your just like "fvck 'em"

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Family can be pretty cruel....more so than strangers. Let it slide like water off a ducks back.......or use it to your advantage. Make it the fuel to drive you harder in the gym Johan. Then when you take the trophy and walk off the stage tell her you'll help her win one as well.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Let me tell you something right now, in no way do you have to take that kind of abuse when you work so hard toward your goals.

But i also feel you should somehow calm down and compliment her next time you see her, ask her "You look like you have lost weight". Maybe she will turn around and not be negative towards you and your training?

Otherwise, ignore them and come on the boord and blow off steam. One thing we all need to help us obtain our goals is POSITIVE energy. To much negativity can kill motivation and destroy long term goals.

Let them talk, and when you have met your goal, laugh at the fact that they were not able to stop you.

Keep going bro...

There ya go . I'm a firm believer in the "sucess is the best revenge" theory. I had a LT that I worked for that treated me like chit. He tried his best to sink my career. Well...I transferred out of his office and promptly made Sailor of the Quarter, Sailor of th Year and got promoted. It gave me GREAT pleasure to see the look on his face when I was receiving the award...over his nominated personnel .

Good luck And don't let the haters get to you!!! You are better than that.

Quote Originally Posted by johan
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

BDTR is offline Retired
    move out.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja
    ask her "You look like you have lost weight". Maybe she will turn around and not be negative towards you and your training?
    Or you could be real funny and ask her "Hey, have you lost weight?"
    "uhh no"
    "didnt think so"

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    fuk them man, dont worry what others say.

c_ville is offline Associate Member
    all the more motivation.. my best workouts have come when i am pissed off about something.

Kelvin is offline Junior Member
    Had a problem with people talking that **** when I wanted to compete at my job. Boy did they talk about me and laugh. Interestingly enough, they weren't laughing that Monday after the competition when I brought in that big ass trophy and put it on top of the shelf where everyone could look at it.

I have found that the better I look, the more people want to talk. It's called insecurity and jealousy. Ignore them. There are people in this world that do nothing else than try to bring everyone around them down instead of getting themselves up.

Learn how to say fuk you.

Scooby1 is offline Member
    I agree with CB- win and make them eat some CROW.

Chemical King is offline Anabolic Member
    fu*k them bro. From what i can see of your avatar your in fine shape. Like the other bros have said, fu*k them cos they are probably jelous. I wish I was as big as you and that is my goal. Rock on bro!!

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Keep working and do your best and you will succeed,

I firmly believe that everyone will eventually get what they have coming.

Kelvin is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigen12
    Keep working and do your best and you will succeed,

I firmly believe that everyone will eventually get what they have coming.

AMEN!!!!!

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    success and personal satisfaction are the best revenge.

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    Successs is the best revenge and revenge is dish best served cold.

I am SOOO wise

I am SOOO wise
    You forgot hot as well.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat

See?? She'd be crushed!

~SC~

tell her

she soo fat her waist line is equator

you so fat when u whent to mcdonalds and asked for a my size meal, they gave you the key to the store.

Your so fat when you got in the tub there was no room for the water.

your sister is so fat she had to use a telephone pole for a tampon!!!!!

You sister is so fat when her beeper goes off, people thought she was backing up.
    Your sister is so fat she puts on her lipstick with a paint-roller.
    Your sister is so fat she had to go to Sea World to get baptized.
    Your sister is so fat when she wears a yellow raincoat, people yell, "Taxi!"
    Your sister is so fat she has to iron her pants on the driveway.
    Your sister is so fat the National Weather Bureau has to assign hurricane names to her farts.
    Your sister is so fat she sets off car alarms when she runs.
    Your sister is so fat that her senior pictures had to be aerial views.
    Your sister is so fat when she goes to an amusement park, people try to ride her.
    Your sister is so fat she has her own area code.
    Your sister is so fat that when she sat on a quarter a booger shot out of George Washington's nose.
    Your sister is so fat her neck looks like a pair of hot dogs.

Ok thank you and good night folkes!
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by abstrack
    tell her

she soo fat her waist line is equator

you so fat when u whent to mcdonalds and asked for a my size meal, they gave you the key to the store.

Your so fat when you got in the tub there was no room for the water.

your sister is so fat she had to use a telephone pole for a tampon!!!!!

You sister is so fat when her beeper goes off, people thought she was backing up.
    Your sister is so fat she puts on her lipstick with a paint-roller.
    Your sister is so fat she had to go to Sea World to get baptized.
    Your sister is so fat when she wears a yellow raincoat, people yell, "Taxi!"
    Your sister is so fat she has to iron her pants on the driveway.
    Your sister is so fat the National Weather Bureau has to assign hurricane names to her farts.
    Your sister is so fat she sets off car alarms when she runs.
    Your sister is so fat that her senior pictures had to be aerial views.
    Your sister is so fat when she goes to an amusement park, people try to ride her.
    Your sister is so fat she has her own area code.
    Your sister is so fat that when she sat on a quarter a booger shot out of George Washington's nose.
    Your sister is so fat her neck looks like a pair of hot dogs.

Ok thank you and good night folkes!
    Not bad Ab, how about:

Your sister's so fat that when she dances the band skips.
    Your sisters so fat that when she wears high heels she strikes oil.

hahahahaha

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information