12-25-2004, 07:32 AM #1
What did everyone get for Christmas?
Hey I just thought I would start a thread to see what kind of goodies we all got this year.
I'll start it off:
1. I got 2 boxes of nitro-tech protien bars (12 per box) and 35 grams of protein a bar
2. 20 "Xtreme Body RTD" protien drinks 50grams per shake of protein.
3. Bottle of Kennith Cole "reaction" cologne (I personally like BurrBerry(spellcheck, mines in the car),, and I was hoping on getting that new one they have out "brit" But I will use the kennith cole then buy some I guess (or give it to my dad and get me some more burrberry)
4. "The Borne Supremacy" ( I havent seen it yet)
5. 1 box of 4 sleeves of Nike MOJO golf balls ( The longest balls in the store IMO) Great golf balls, and awesome box (I bought myself a new set of Nike NDS clubs, and they are nice also)
6. and my favorite thing, I got the new Delphi Skifi2 XM sat. radio. Its the new one where you can pause the music, or skip the song, you have like a 30 loop that you can pick songs from, or pause them like if someone calls you and you dont want to miss it. So I will get that installed in my stang when they get some mounting things in.
PS: oh, and a relative sent me this book..."A Man, A Can" its written by the editors of mens health and some more people, and its like 50 meals that you can make in the micro wave. It looks really good, it breaks it down and tells you have many g's of carbs, protien, calories and everything!
12-25-2004, 07:41 AM #2
took some pictures....
I am bored, we dont do our family thing untill noon, so took some pictures....
12-25-2004, 08:19 AM #3Retired Vet
- Join Date
- Feb 2004
Cool AA, looks like you're having a good Christmas!
12-25-2004, 08:51 AM #4
i got a blojob from lordblitz
12-25-2004, 09:38 AM #5Senior Member
- Join Date
- Dec 2004
- in a hole
- 120 dollars
- won 14 bucks on scratch off's
-new reversible pants to work out in
-soda / candy
merry x-mas everyone
12-25-2004, 09:42 AM #6
My main gift was a pretty sweet black pin-striped suit. I also get xblive, some movies, a book, a fogless mirror for the shower, and a backscratcher (had surgery on my wrist and cant bend it, so its hard to scratch.. bah)..
12-25-2004, 09:54 AM #7
know whadddd Im seyinnnn?
12-25-2004, 10:40 AM #8
got a pair of great seats to giants vs cowboys next sunday.. not like the game means much but i never been to a football game before..
12-25-2004, 10:53 AM #9Originally Posted by phatmark
Thats an awesome gift. I wish I would have gotten a good pair of tickets to a memphis grizzlies game. I like it when gifts are kinda random, And I have just getting money, I mean we all like money, but thats so boring, and people dont even have to think about who you are or what you liek to give ya money. \
12-25-2004, 11:02 AM #10Originally Posted by ArkansasAlex
12-25-2004, 11:05 AM #11Spyder Guest
Bombay Desk Set
Spiderman 2 DVD
Crank Yankers Season 1
One Year Subsciption to MD
Fogless Mirror Shower Set
Nose Hair Trimmer
2 Gift Certificates to Best Buy (Hmm, XBox or Playstation??)
2 Gift Certificates to Bloomingdale
1 Gift Certificate to Express
1 Gift Certificate to On The Border
1 Gift Certificate to the Sharper Image
1 Gift Certificate to Costco
2 bottles of Grey Goose Vodka - Regular & Vanilla
14 Mach 3 Turbo Blades
Last edited by Spyder; 12-26-2004 at 09:41 AM. Reason: added more gifts!!! wwoohooo
12-25-2004, 11:07 AM #12Spyder GuestOriginally Posted by phatmark
12-25-2004, 11:16 AM #13Originally Posted by Spyder
12-25-2004, 11:37 AM #14
Really nice leather jacket from my boyfriend and another present that he is torturing me with but I won't get till new years eve and a very nice photo printer so I can put all my digital photos on paper .
12-25-2004, 11:41 AM #15Originally Posted by phatmark
12-25-2004, 11:49 AM #16Spyder GuestOriginally Posted by phatmark
12-25-2004, 11:50 AM #17
Clothing, gift cards, and furniture.
12-25-2004, 11:58 AM #18
tones of clothes jeans hoodies stuff like that and my mom also bought me a shirt from warehouse one i think and it says no i'm not on roids but thanks for asking. I thought it was funny.
12-25-2004, 05:36 PM #19Member
- Join Date
- May 2004
i didn't get **** for chrisman, Someones gotta explain why i ain't got ****
12-25-2004, 07:46 PM #20
14months of xbox live
Calloway golf watch
New golf clubs
500$ gift cert for Mens wearhouse.. need new suits for work
Bunch of cloths from the woman
New HP photo printer
Trip to breckenridge next weekend 3 nights
80$ girt cert for home depot
Two bottles of Tren E (Got for myself)
I did reallllly good this year,
but I spent a shi.. load on eveyone else too..
12-25-2004, 08:01 PM #21
My mum bought me a powerhouse jumper in a medium. I knew it wouldnt fit. I put it on, she was like, "hey it fits", i diddnt know what to say, the sleeves stopped 5" from my wrists
12-25-2004, 08:25 PM #22
- dress pants
- new tie
- car paid off =)
- an ugly shirt and an ugly long sleeve
- candy and other useless junkfood
- goodfellas dvd
12-25-2004, 10:33 PM #23
He he he
- From my mom I got an amazing new blaze orange hunting jacket with tons oh pockets, places for ammo and a huge game pouch (have to wear blaze orange for hunting here, might as well make it usefull). Also got a few pounds of pistachios in a nice pottery container (I am SO addicted to pistachios!). Mom also got me a brand new fishing tackle box.
- From my sister a tiny little George Forman grill I can leave on my kitchen counter all the time (I had a massive double grill, but it's so big I seldom use it anymore, takes up too much room).
- From my brother in law, got fancy swiss and dutch chocolates (hmmmm!)
- From my kid a pair of absolutely awesome "cow" slippers (hey not a word!!! I happen to like moocows! and they are mega-comfy!) and a cow clock that moos to wake me up!
- From my dad, 10 crisp $100 bills in a funny christmas card
A good year
12-25-2004, 10:36 PM #24
From Gandma: Two big platters. A whole family gift
From baby bro: The movie "3" on DVD
From midle bro: A long sleeve button up, that kinda looks like a table cloth, white base, thin red, pink, and blue stripes.
From mom&dad: A long sleeve dress shirt, navy blue, and black slacks
From my best friend and compadre: mechanical flexible fingers, and flexible magnet, a double flare tool kit.
From the stocking: A Hooters gift card, Slim Jim beef jerky, peanuts, chocolate candy in the form of coins.
12-25-2004, 10:44 PM #25Originally Posted by Red Ketchup
12-25-2004, 10:46 PM #26Originally Posted by Jdawg50
12-25-2004, 11:02 PM #27Originally Posted by Jdawg50
I only hope some day I can do the same.
12-25-2004, 11:03 PM #28Originally Posted by GORILA-UNIT
12-25-2004, 11:47 PM #29
Why did you get breasts on your back for christmas?
12-26-2004, 02:05 AM #30
big gift = ROSE BOWL TRIP.....go horns
some other smaller items
12-26-2004, 06:29 AM #31Originally Posted by bdtr
I just got clothes, money, chocolates, few gadgets and stuff. Just got time to spend time with my dad and his family thats all i really wanted.
12-26-2004, 08:05 AM #32
dvds, cds, house of pain wear, fav is jackyl dvd!!
rock me, roll me, jackyl me off!!!
12-26-2004, 08:10 AM #33
Car Cover for my Camaro
Parts for my stunt bike
Case of Diet Rockstar
Some Protien 10lbs
Can't wait to see what I get for my birthday on the 3rd.
Merry Xmas and have a happy New Year
12-26-2004, 02:50 PM #34Junior Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2004
- somewhere with a gym
wow, am i the only one who got lots of juice. My girl went and bought the sh*t herself. I was blown away. She got me 4 vials of bd equipoise , 6 vials of bd Cyp., and some naposims. She gave it to me in my stocking. Christmas eve she was like you should go to bed and hope santa clause comes. I (tryng to outsmart her) said ok. So i went in there and laid down and fell asleep. Well, when i woke up(bout 9:45) she was like santa came. I was like OK?? I went in there and there was a stocking laying on the ground with my name on it. I took it and held it upside down, and what do ya know, JUICE fell out. I bout passed out. I was like uhhhhh, ok, this is weird. She said ,merry christmas. Man she is awesome. Now i just got to figure out where to have the wedding.
12-26-2004, 02:57 PM #35Originally Posted by GORILA-UNIT
so every year besides the kids nobody really gets presents unless there from me....Merry Christmas as I watch the $ fall from my pocket.....
12-26-2004, 02:59 PM #36Originally Posted by GORILA-UNIT
12-26-2004, 03:14 PM #37
the best thing I got was half life 2 from my borther-in-law, and that game sux. Got a couple sweaters and boxers, a pair of adidas workout pants.
12-26-2004, 03:18 PM #38
half life 2 sux? for real?
12-26-2004, 03:24 PM #39Originally Posted by Jdawg50
12-26-2004, 04:43 PM #40
Usually ... i get nothing ('cept the gift of life, my family's safety, the love of my girlfriend...Hey wait..what else do i need?)
This year i got an eletric trimmer from my lil sis, 3 frozen ducks from my mum, and chicken from my grandmum.
*Shrugs*...not much but...i'm happy
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)