Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

What did everyone get for Christmas?

Hey I just thought I would start a thread to see what kind of goodies we all got this year.

I'll start it off:

1. I got 2 boxes of nitro-tech protien bars (12 per box) and 35 grams of protein a bar

2. 20 "Xtreme Body RTD" protien drinks 50grams per shake of protein.

3. Bottle of Kennith Cole "reaction" cologne (I personally like BurrBerry(spellcheck, mines in the car),, and I was hoping on getting that new one they have out "brit" But I will use the kennith cole then buy some I guess (or give it to my dad and get me some more burrberry)

4. "The Borne Supremacy" ( I havent seen it yet)

5. 1 box of 4 sleeves of Nike MOJO golf balls ( The longest balls in the store IMO) Great golf balls, and awesome box (I bought myself a new set of Nike NDS clubs, and they are nice also)

6. and my favorite thing, I got the new Delphi Skifi2 XM sat. radio. Its the new one where you can pause the music, or skip the song, you have like a 30 loop that you can pick songs from, or pause them like if someone calls you and you dont want to miss it. So I will get that installed in my stang when they get some mounting things in.

HOHOHOHOH
    Merry Christmas
    Alex

PS: oh, and a relative sent me this book..."A Man, A Can" its written by the editors of mens health and some more people, and its like 50 meals that you can make in the micro wave. It looks really good, it breaks it down and tells you have many g's of carbs, protien, calories and everything!

took some pictures....

I am bored, we dont do our family thing untill noon, so took some pictures....

Peace
    Alex
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails What did everyone get for Christmas?-xmasballs.jpg   What did everyone get for Christmas?-xmasbook.jpg   What did everyone get for Christmas?-xmaxxm.jpg  

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Cool AA, looks like you're having a good Christmas!

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    i got a blojob from lordblitz

BARLOW is offline Senior Member
    - 120 dollars
    - won 14 bucks on scratch off's
    -new reversible pants to work out in
    -2 sweaters
    -soda / candy
    -car payment
    -electric razor
    -calogne
    merry x-mas everyone

max2extreme is offline Anabolic Member
    My main gift was a pretty sweet black pin-striped suit. I also get xblive, some movies, a book, a fogless mirror for the shower, and a backscratcher (had surgery on my wrist and cant bend it, so its hard to scratch.. bah)..

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    CASH

5 G's

know whadddd Im seyinnnn?

wurd

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    got a pair of great seats to giants vs cowboys next sunday.. not like the game means much but i never been to a football game before..

Quote Originally Posted by phatmark
    got a pair of great seats to giants vs cowboys next sunday.. not like the game means much but i never been to a football game before..

Thats an awesome gift. I wish I would have gotten a good pair of tickets to a memphis grizzlies game. I like it when gifts are kinda random, And I have just getting money, I mean we all like money, but thats so boring, and people dont even have to think about who you are or what you liek to give ya money. \

Ya know?
    Alex

Quote Originally Posted by ArkansasAlex
    Thats an awesome gift. I wish I would have gotten a good pair of tickets to a memphis grizzlies game. I like it when gifts are kinda random, And I have just getting money, I mean we all like money, but thats so boring, and people dont even have to think about who you are or what you liek to give ya money. \

Ya know?
    Alex
    ya my girl did good.. she likes to throw me off.. she got me a pair of gloves and a giants beenie in a box.. in the beenie was the 2 tickets.. she also got my a diesel watch i wanted.. she had that box inside of tupperware bowls that i needed..lol

Spyder Guest
    2 vests
    Bombay Desk Set
    Spiderman 2 DVD
    Crank Yankers Season 1
    One Year Subsciption to MD
    Fogless Mirror Shower Set
    Nose Hair Trimmer
    2 Gift Certificates to Best Buy (Hmm, XBox or Playstation??)
    2 Gift Certificates to Bloomingdale
    1 Gift Certificate to Express
    1 Gift Certificate to On The Border
    1 Gift Certificate to the Sharper Image
    1 Gift Certificate to Costco
    2 bottles of Grey Goose Vodka - Regular & Vanilla
    14 Mach 3 Turbo Blades
    Last edited by Spyder; 12-26-2004 at 10:41 AM. Reason: added more gifts!!! wwoohooo

Spyder Guest
    No sh1t bro, thats a great gift. where are the seats? I just went to the giants/pittsburgh game last week. it was a great time. make sure you tailgate in the lot before the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    No sh1t bro, thats a great gift. where are the seats? I just went to the giants/pittsburgh game last week. it was a great time. make sure you tailgate in the lot before the game.
    ya i like that its the 830 game.. im in section 108, row 20.. if you know where that is.. this is about where it is i guess..crappy picture
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails What did everyone get for Christmas?-giantsgames.gif  

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Really nice leather jacket from my boyfriend and another present that he is torturing me with but I won't get till new years eve and a very nice photo printer so I can put all my digital photos on paper .
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    I went to my first game last year with my ex and I loved it. Kept looking for the yellow line on the field for the down's
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Spyder Guest
    ya i like that its the 830 game.. im in section 108, row 20.. if you know where that is.. this is about where it is i guess..crappy picture
    i know exactly where those seats are, those of some excellent seats man. i used to work there for a couple of years. i was in the guest department - one of those guys with the red/black jackets.

BeerBaron is offline Senior Member
    Clothing, gift cards, and furniture.

BIGB is offline Associate Member
    tones of clothes jeans hoodies stuff like that and my mom also bought me a shirt from warehouse one i think and it says no i'm not on roids but thanks for asking. I thought it was funny.

GORILA-UNIT is offline Member
    i didn't get **** for chrisman, Someones gotta explain why i ain't got ****

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    Xbox
    14months of xbox live
    headset
    extra controller
    Halo2
    Wolfenstien
    Calloway golf watch
    New golf clubs
    500$ gift cert for Mens wearhouse.. need new suits for work
    Bunch of cloths from the woman
    New HP photo printer
    Trip to breckenridge next weekend 3 nights
    Borne Supremecy
    Napolean Dynamite
    80$ girt cert for home depot
    Two bottles of Tren E (Got for myself)
    More GH

I did reallllly good this year,
    but I spent a shi.. load on eveyone else too..

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    My mum bought me a powerhouse jumper in a medium. I knew it wouldnt fit. I put it on, she was like, "hey it fits", i diddnt know what to say, the sleeves stopped 5" from my wrists

c_ville is offline Associate Member
    - dress pants
    - new tie
    - car paid off =)
    - cologne
    - an ugly shirt and an ugly long sleeve
    - candy and other useless junkfood
    - cash
    - goodfellas dvd

He he he

Let's see...

- From my mom I got an amazing new blaze orange hunting jacket with tons oh pockets, places for ammo and a huge game pouch (have to wear blaze orange for hunting here, might as well make it usefull). Also got a few pounds of pistachios in a nice pottery container (I am SO addicted to pistachios!). Mom also got me a brand new fishing tackle box.

- From my sister a tiny little George Forman grill I can leave on my kitchen counter all the time (I had a massive double grill, but it's so big I seldom use it anymore, takes up too much room).

- From my brother in law, got fancy swiss and dutch chocolates (hmmmm!)

- From my kid a pair of absolutely awesome "cow" slippers (hey not a word!!! I happen to like moocows! and they are mega-comfy!) and a cow clock that moos to wake me up!

- From my dad, 10 crisp $100 bills in a funny christmas card

A good year

Red

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    From Gandma: Two big platters. A whole family gift
    From baby bro: The movie "3" on DVD
    From midle bro: A long sleeve button up, that kinda looks like a table cloth, white base, thin red, pink, and blue stripes.
    From mom&dad: A long sleeve dress shirt, navy blue, and black slacks
    From my best friend and compadre: mechanical flexible fingers, and flexible magnet, a double flare tool kit.
    From the stocking: A Hooters gift card, Slim Jim beef jerky, peanuts, chocolate candy in the form of coins.
    I'm happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Ketchup
    He he he

Let's see...

- From my mom I got an amazing new blaze orange hunting jacket with tons oh pockets, places for ammo and a huge game pouch (have to wear blaze orange for hunting here, might as well make it usefull). Also got a few pounds of pistachios in a nice pottery container (I am SO addicted to pistachios!). Mom also got me a brand new fishing tackle box.

- From my sister a tiny little George Forman grill I can leave on my kitchen counter all the time (I had a massive double grill, but it's so big I seldom use it anymore, takes up too much room).

- From my brother in law, got fancy swiss and dutch chocolates (hmmmm!)

- From my kid a pair of absolutely awesome "cow" slippers (hey not a word!!! I happen to like moocows! and they are mega-comfy!) and a cow clock that moos to wake me up!

- From my dad, 10 crisp $100 bills in a funny christmas card

A good year

Red
    Dad did ya good bro

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jdawg50
    Dad did ya good bro
    Wow, rich biatch. Now I'm jealous

Dad did ya good bro
    Tell me about it! I have to admit it was a real good xmas for everyone in my house this year. Business must have been real good for dad this year as he spoiled my sister and I and over-mega-spoiled my kid.

I only hope some day I can do the same.

Red

gya321 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GORILA-UNIT
    I hear ya. Didnt get anything either. Any unwanted gifts can be sent to me

BDTR is offline Retired
    Why did you get breasts on your back for christmas?

PiecinItUp is offline Member
    big gift = ROSE BOWL TRIP.....go horns

Cash
    Gift certificates
    clothing
    some other smaller items

Elysium is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    Why did you get breasts on your back for christmas?
    LOL!

I just got clothes, money, chocolates, few gadgets and stuff. Just got time to spend time with my dad and his family thats all i really wanted.

dtr98 is offline Member
    dvds, cds, house of pain wear, fav is jackyl dvd!!
    rock me, roll me, jackyl me off!!!

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Clothes
    Money
    Digital Camera
    New Docs
    Car Cover for my Camaro
    Parts for my stunt bike
    Case of Diet Rockstar
    Some Protien 10lbs
    Mavado watch

Can't wait to see what I get for my birthday on the 3rd.

Merry Xmas and have a happy New Year

bigman96 is offline Junior Member
    wow, am i the only one who got lots of juice. My girl went and bought the sh*t herself. I was blown away. She got me 4 vials of bd equipoise , 6 vials of bd Cyp., and some naposims. She gave it to me in my stocking. Christmas eve she was like you should go to bed and hope santa clause comes. I (tryng to outsmart her) said ok. So i went in there and laid down and fell asleep. Well, when i woke up(bout 9:45) she was like santa came. I was like OK?? I went in there and there was a stocking laying on the ground with my name on it. I took it and held it upside down, and what do ya know, JUICE fell out. I bout passed out. I was like uhhhhh, ok, this is weird. She said ,merry christmas. Man she is awesome. Now i just got to figure out where to have the wedding.

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    same here...I have more money than the other PPL in my family and Iam 25
    so every year besides the kids nobody really gets presents unless there from me....Merry Christmas as I watch the $ fall from my pocket.....

Elysium is offline Productive Member
    Dont worry about it bro, i live with my mom, she hasnt even said merry christmas to me. I havent had anything from her for the past 4/5 years!

JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)
    the best thing I got was half life 2 from my borther-in-law, and that game sux. Got a couple sweaters and boxers, a pair of adidas workout pants.

half life 2 sux? for real?

JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)
    half life 2 sux? for real?
    i havent actually played HL2 yet, Im referring to Counter Strike source. I was a big fan of CS 1.5, and I was pissed when 1.6 came out. It just seems like with every new version they come out with it makes it easier and eaiser for newer players. They are just taking the skill out of the game.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Usually ... i get nothing ('cept the gift of life, my family's safety, the love of my girlfriend...Hey wait..what else do i need?)

This year i got an eletric trimmer from my lil sis, 3 frozen ducks from my mum, and chicken from my grandmum.

*Shrugs*...not much but...i'm happy

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information