solid-d is offline Member

The good ol Wingman....But what about a Wingwoman??

Every guy knows the benifits to a good wingman at a bar, pub, club... But I was thinking and thought about having a wingwoman(who isnt that pretty) instead to get the girls.. What do you think... Like when you first see a cute/hot chick, you could be holding hands and flirting with your wingwoman, but keep glanceing over at the cutie... Cause everyone knows that they want what they cant have... The cutie will be like, 'oh he is with that ulgy chick, wow'...After she saw you noticeing her, you can soon after leave to use the restroom or get a drink, then you can talk to the girl you want to get... You know what Im getting at?? Girls want what they cant have, and they see you on this chick(wingwoman), then they would want you.. Does this seem like a smart idea, or will be backfire..?

KeyMastur is offline VET
    backfire big time. she'll think you're with the wingwoman. then you'll deny. then she'll think you're tryin to play both sides - especially if you're holdin hands and gay stuff like that.

clchase is offline Female Member
    Agree with Key, wont work, woman will think you are just a dog!

clchase is offline Female Member
    BUT....if you had a woman with you who you were ating very platonic towards, abd that woman chatted up the other female with you, like "Hey, this is my friend Fred, we have been friends so long.." blah, blah, blah. I t might make the woman you are trying to pick up more at ease and open to talking......just a thought.

wildcatslady is offline Female Member
    well I guess you could say I have been the wingwoman for a group of friends I hang out with sometimes..we will all go to a bar or out to eat or something like that and I will say something to a girl for one of them to get the ball rolling usualy works...and if nothing else I can drop stuff on the floor at restruants like hooter for example when the waitress is standing there and they will pick it up and all the guys get oogle at her...and I will tell her I am so sorry about that. never thought of my self as a wing woman but I guess thats what I do. I dont know about the whole want what you cant have..if I see a guy with a gal I dont bother with it, even if he is hot and I would like to go talk to him I would not because he's with someone so why would I try? and then if he talked to me while she was there I would run the other way because I would be like wtf?

apocalypseRC51 is offline Junior Member
    A good female friend can AND WILL get you laid 9 out of 10 times....

Finding a female friend that cool is hard, I have 1, she's like gold to me. She gets me girls, and I scare away the guys she doesnt want... Its a give/take relationship...

Sometimes we just skip the bull**** and come to my place and have sex, when neither of us are in the mood to try...

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by apocalypseRC51
    A good female friend can AND WILL get you laid 9 out of 10 times....

Finding a female friend that cool is hard, I have 1, she's like gold to me. She gets me girls, and I scare away the guys she doesnt want... Its a give/take relationship...

Sometimes we just skip the bull**** and come to my place and have sex, when neither of us are in the mood to try...
    ^LOL at the bold^
    Must be nice.

Slick Arrado is offline Member
    It may or may not work. Depends on the person. Try not to "stereotype" women, or anyone for that matter. But, attempt this and let us know how it turns out. :spudniklu

odrorir is offline Associate Member
    It is a normal and necessary human reaction, to "stereotype". You cannot walk down the street and try to look at every Tom, Dick, and Joan as an individual, it is a waste of time and thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Slick Arrado
    It may or may not work. Depends on the person. Try not to "stereotype" women, or anyone for that matter. But, attempt this and let us know how it turns out. :spudniklu

Slick Arrado is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by odrorir
    It is a normal and necessary human reaction, to "stereotype". You cannot walk down the street and try to look at every Tom, Dick, and Joan as an individual, it is a waste of time and thought.

Thanks. :spudniklu

Thread Information