Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member

Its official... I am brain dead....

I have been playing xbox since 8am, and its almost 1am.. the towel has been thrown in....I wish the gym was open tomorrow

Elysium is offline Productive Member
    Good to know you enjoy it bro, i take it you little one likes it too? Or havent you let him on it yet?

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    It was fun bro! Logan was having a good time and so was i.... I was playing till 3am...lol

OG

Quote Originally Posted by MESSY_UK
    Good to know you enjoy it bro, i take it you little one likes it too? Or havent you let him on it yet?
    Guess where I'm off too.. circit city to buy him a headset.. not sure how cool i am with that, but we will see.

Quote Originally Posted by Jdawg50
    Guess where I'm off too.. circit city to buy him a headset.. not sure how cool i am with that, but we will see.
    Haha sounding like your having fun bro! Bet hes kicking your ass

he's getting good, I cant get my router to work though... killing me. I have to uplug the think from my modem to make it work.

Quote Originally Posted by Jdawg50
    he's getting good, I cant get my router to work though... killing me. I have to uplug the think from my modem to make it work.
    What router do you have buddy? A quick and easy fix is to set it to put your IP (xbox IP) into the DMZ (Demilitarized Zone) . Does it have the option?

What router do you have buddy? A quick and easy fix is to set it to put your IP (xbox IP) into the DMZ (Demilitarized Zone) . Does it have the option?
    Most routers have this option, basically it will just make it as if the xbox has a direct connection to the internet. No router rules will be applied to it. This is also means its open for the world to see, but as its an xbox, theres no chance of anyone sending you a virus!

Putting PCs into the DMZ is not really recommended as you are exposed to the internet without protection (bar a software firewall etc).

This option can be used to find out problems, test out things etc.

I did this with my xbox when i had problems bro. You can do what ive said here, OR if you want it all set up properly so you dont have to expose the xbox directly to the net, you can forward some ports, so the xbox can communicate with the XBL servers correctly.

Please note that NOT all routers work with xbox live, most do, but some dont.

If you choose the port forwarding option (preferred).
    Forward these ports: UDP 88, UDP 3074, and TCP 3074 to your xbox's IP address. Call them xbox ports or something, enable them all.

Look here if you have more problems, or if my methods dont work. http://www.xbox.com/en-GB/live/start...aq/routers.htm

OOOOOOOOOOOOH CAN I HAVE A COOKIE NOW?

Messy, i think someone changed the password on his router. He has a linksys router and the password should be "Admin" with user name blank, but it doesnt work on his...?? Is there a way to get around that..?

OG

no clue bro
    its a Linksys WRT54G
    I'm on hold right now with some moron from India.. no offense to india people, this guy is just really dumb.. I had to explain it to him like 10 times..
    Help me MEssy!!!!
    AOL- AIM
    jmc5153

Quote Originally Posted by OGPackin
    Messy, i think someone changed the password on his router. He has a linksys router and the password should be "Admin" with user name blank, but it does work on his...?? Is there a way to get around that..?

OG
    Exactly
    that is the problem, Its a work computer, and I think they must have some crazy password on it. I have been t

Messy, i think someone changed the password on his router. He has a linksys router and the password should be "Admin" with user name blank, but it doesnt work on his...?? Is there a way to get around that..?

OG
    Im on AIM with him now, should be sorted soon. Add me bro. "bigmessyuk"

Gosh, between OG and Messy, there is some serious computer stuff going on!
    I am a total computer idiot, these two,,, whatch out.
    Thanks boys!!!!!!

Ohh Messy is the bestest in the whole wide world for helping Jdawg out....Thxs ohhh great one.....

How was that Messy.....

OG

Ohh Messy is the bestest in the whole wide world for helping Jdawg out....Thxs ohhh great one.....

How was that Messy.....

OG

LMAO hahahaha! I aim to please

Thread Information