Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

PICTURES of my Dog, Guns, and Cars..... (comon in)

Ok, I know this is way off-subject here, but its snowing like hell outside, and the road are froze over, and I CANT GET TO THE GYM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So here are a few pictures, these are of my dog..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails PICTURES of my Dog, Guns, and Cars..... (comon in)-wed1.jpg   PICTURES of my Dog, Guns, and Cars..... (comon in)-wed2.jpg   PICTURES of my Dog, Guns, and Cars..... (comon in)-wed3.jpg  

and the guns..

And here are some pictures of my ruger 9mm...

nothing to special
    Alex
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails PICTURES of my Dog, Guns, and Cars..... (comon in)-wed4.jpg   PICTURES of my Dog, Guns, and Cars..... (comon in)-wed5.jpg   PICTURES of my Dog, Guns, and Cars..... (comon in)-wed6.jpg  

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Good lookin dog bro...

Some of the cars

MY mustang, 2004 with chrome tint and 20inch rims,, the european sprotscar (daewoo ) that I drive to work. And our 66 mustang that is about 90% restored, Our 65mustang isn't here or I would post some pics of it

Peace
    Alex

PS: yes my new mustang is a GT 5speed
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails PICTURES of my Dog, Guns, and Cars..... (comon in)-wed7.jpg   PICTURES of my Dog, Guns, and Cars..... (comon in)-wed8.jpg   PICTURES of my Dog, Guns, and Cars..... (comon in)-wed9.jpg   PICTURES of my Dog, Guns, and Cars..... (comon in)-wed10.jpg  

Shotugn, rifles, and another pistol

A Remington 1100, a Marlin .22, A Remington Woodsmaster, and a Rossi .38 special.

Thats all folks
    Alex
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails PICTURES of my Dog, Guns, and Cars..... (comon in)-wed11.jpg   PICTURES of my Dog, Guns, and Cars..... (comon in)-wed12.jpg   PICTURES of my Dog, Guns, and Cars..... (comon in)-wed13.jpg   PICTURES of my Dog, Guns, and Cars..... (comon in)-wed14.jpg  

Rustang drivers Oh I mean Mustang. Why do you drive your sports cars during the winter???? Park that Ragstain..

More of the .38 ( I dont know why)

only 2 more of the 38, but its a **** good shooting gun, might not cost 1000$ but its nice

Peace
    Alex
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails PICTURES of my Dog, Guns, and Cars..... (comon in)-wed15.jpg   PICTURES of my Dog, Guns, and Cars..... (comon in)-wed16.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by ArkansasAlex
    A Remington 1100, a Marlin .22, A Remington Woodsmaster, and a Rossi .38 special.

Thats all folks
    Alex

Holy SH!T bro I had to go look in my gun case to see if you took them out..

I have the first 3. I even have the same scope on my woodsmaster.

Elysium is offline Productive Member
    yep you deffo need to sort the interior of your house out, deffo gonna have to buy some new furniture, some brighter paint, new everything.

Quote Originally Posted by getinbig
    Holy SH!T bro I had to go look in my gun case to see if you took them out..

I have the first 3. I even have the same scope on my woodsmaster.

HEHE, awesome guns, some of the best shooting guns I have shot, besdies ones that are to expensive for me =)

Peace
    Alex

Quote Originally Posted by MESSY_UK
    yep you deffo need to sort the interior of your house out, deffo gonna have to buy some new furniture, some brighter paint, new everything.

What is the point of your post, do you think I give a **** what you think of my house, go brush your teeth or something euro trash

jj
    Alex

TheChosenOne is offline Anabolic Member
    What is the point of your post, do you think I give a **** what you think of my house, go brush your teeth or something euro trash

jj
    Alex
    haha am I the only one that things its funny that a guy from arkansas is telling someone else to brush their teeth (teeth we all know are a rarity in Arkansas) and then proceeding to inform them they are trash

sorry but the irony is too much!!

Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne
    haha am I the only one that things its funny that a guy from arkansas is telling someone else to brush their teeth (teeth we all know are a rarity in Arkansas) and then proceeding to inform them they are trash

LMAO! Too funny

Alex, sorry if i offended you bro If you want i can put you in touch with a great interior designer, she'll help you sort your sh!t out.

Have you ever been to arkansas? I bet you didnt know that Arkansas had the highest number of millionairs per capita (spell check on all of that) then any other state for a few years?

and my teeth are probally a lot whiter and minty fresh smelling than yours
    Alex (all with love)

TheChosenOne is offline Anabolic Member
    Have you ever been to arkansas? I bet you didnt know that Arkansas had the highest number of millionairs per capita (spell check on all of that) then any other state for a few years?

and my teeth are probally a lot whiter and minty fresh smelling than yours
    Alex (all with love)
    Just went to Arkansas last month actually and in Jonesboro there were some really nice homes that I recall now that you mention it.

My teeth are bleached, but are PWO shake smelling right now so I think you win half of that argument

decadbal is offline Banned
    nice car...

like the stang, love the older ones though

GORILA-UNIT is offline Member
    hey wat kinda of rims u have on the mustang, is it kruz K18's cause if its i just picked up the 20" they look the same

seanw is offline Banned

jj
    Alex

LMFAO.. Brilliant !!!

Just went to Arkansas last month actually and in Jonesboro there were some really nice homes that I recall now that you mention it.

My teeth are bleached, but are PWO shake smelling right now so I think you win half of that argument

I live 15miles outside of Jonesboro, Its ok I guess. I moved there from Memphis in the 7th grade so it was a big culture change.

Peace
    Alex

like the stang, love the older ones though

Yeah mine is my treasure. It normally stays spotless, but I haven't been driving it because of the nasty weather, and I dont want anything bad to happen to it, so it has been sitting and collecting dust. I have been driving either my dad's F-150 (he is retired so he just sits around), or that aeuropean sprotscar you saw in the pictures (**** its a monster).

About the older cars, yeah I love them to. That 66' in the pictures (the springtme yellow one) is a great car and runs like its new, the only thing left if maybe a little work on the inside.. But it only has the strait 6cylinder

But we have a 1965 mustang, that is dark maroon, and has the white ragtop, and the 289 V8, that we havent started to restore yet. And I am either going to sell it as is, or trade the engines and put the 289 in the 66 model, which would be awesome.

Peace
    Alex

Quote Originally Posted by GORILA-UNIT
    hey wat kinda of rims u have on the mustang, is it kruz K18's cause if its i just picked up the 20" they look the same

They are "Forte" 20inch rims, with ........ **** not sure what brand of tires, and its way to cold and **** for me to go outside and look, if I get the chance I will go out there and check it out for ya.

Peace
    Alex

PS: sorry about the consecutive post, but I dont know how to quote more than one reply at a time, in a thread.

Yeah mine is my treasure. It normally stays spotless, but I haven't been driving it because of the nasty weather, and I dont want anything bad to happen to it, so it has been sitting and collecting dust. I have been driving either my dad's F-150 (he is retired so he just sits around), or that aeuropean sprotscar you saw in the pictures (**** its a monster).

About the older cars, yeah I love them to. That 66' in the pictures (the springtme yellow one) is a great car and runs like its new, the only thing left if maybe a little work on the inside.. But it only has the strait 6cylinder

But we have a 1965 mustang, that is dark maroon, and has the white ragtop, and the 289 V8, that we havent started to restore yet. And I am either going to sell it as is, or trade the engines and put the 289 in the 66 model, which would be awesome.

Peace
    Alex
    The fuel prices in the states are crazy, they are so cheap compared to the UK. If ours were at your price then we would have big cars, instead we are stuck driving 2.0ltrs and the odd V6.

The fuel prices in the states are crazy, they are so cheap compared to the UK. If ours were at your price then we would have big cars, instead we are stuck driving 2.0ltrs and the odd V6.

Do you guys buy gas by the litre or gallon? and how much either way? Kinda curious

Also, if anyone else has some cool pictures, just put them in here, thats why I Started this thread

Peace
    Alex

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Nice stang!! Like the rims! I am prolly throwing some Boyd Codd's on my Cami

Do you guys buy gas by the litre or gallon? and how much either way? Kinda curious

Also, if anyone else has some cool pictures, just put them in here, thats why I Started this thread

Peace
    Alex

We do it in Litres

Its about £0.87 ($1.60) per Litre at the moment.

We do it in Litres

Its about £0.87 ($1.60) per Litre at the moment.

Wow that is very high. sorry bro

Alex

Quote Originally Posted by needmorestrength
    Nice stang!! Like the rims! I am prolly throwing some Boyd Codd's on my Cami

Next time I wash and wax them all up, I will take extensive pictures of them all and post them on here, I love cars, I love fords, and I really love Mustangs

Peace
    Alex

Wow that is very high. sorry bro

Alex
    Yep very high, its been higher though. I costs me enough to run a 2.0 litre

Next time I wash and wax them all up, I will take extensive pictures of them all and post them on here, I love cars, I love fords, and I really love Mustangs

Peace
    Alex
    Lol you love fords? Ive never heard anyone say that before

Yep very high, its been higher though. I costs me enough to run a 2.0 litre
    Ok, this would be a nightmare for you =),, before my 04' mustang I drove a 2000 Ford F-250 with the V-10 in it, got 8 miles a gallon on highway =)

had 35inch tires and 2inch in the back and 3 in the front lift kit. It was a BEAST

Peace
    Alex

Ok, this would be a nightmare for you =),, before my 04' mustang I drove a 2000 Ford F-250 with the V-10 in it, got 8 miles a gallon on highway =)

had 35inch tires and 2inch in the back and 3 in the front lift kit. It was a BEAST

Peace
    Alex
    Yea the only way to have big litre cars in the UK is to have lots of money! If you came to the UK with them cars you would of spent your months wages in a week purely on fuel

Yea the only way to have big litre cars in the UK is to have lots of money! If you came to the UK with them cars you would of spent your months wages in a week purely on fuel

Not if you had the dough like me

I would just get me house european to go fill it up once a day
    jj
    alex

Not if you had the dough like me

I would just get me house european to go fill it up once a day
    jj
    alex
    How much do you earn PA?
    Last edited by Elysium; 12-23-2004 at 09:13 AM.

How much to you earn PA?

Well, McDonalds is the big money bringer.. I get about 11k a year from them, and I am a "assistang manager" Then I have a lemonade stand for 3 months out of the year (for some reason it doesnt work to well, since I open it from 10PM to 3AM, when I get off work).

Nah just joking, I dont really have a "real" job right now, been going to a university for 2 years, and got back to late this summer to start fall classes. So just been laying brick and farming to keep me occupied.

Peace
    Alex

Well, McDonalds is the big money bringer.. I get about 11k a year from them, and I am a "assistang manager" Then I have a lemonade stand for 3 months out of the year (for some reason it doesnt work to well, since I open it from 10PM to 3AM, when I get off work).

Nah just joking, I dont really have a "real" job right now, been going to a university for 2 years, and got back to late this summer to start fall classes. So just been laying brick and farming to keep me occupied.

Peace
    Alex
    Ahh right i see ok. What are you studying?

Psychology is my major, thinking of minor in Sociology

Peace
    Alex

PS: in other words I am gonna be a broke bitch untill I get my Doctorate

http://www.impact106fm.com/mx/index....age&song_id=12

Check out the video.. im filming it and its my younger brother racing another guy, both have identicle cars too

http://www.impact106fm.com/mx/index....age&song_id=13

Another one, this is the guy that lost the race, just messing around! If you look closely at the end you can see ME in the reflection with all my muscles

http://www.impact106fm.com/mx/index....age&song_id=13

Another one, this is the guy that lost the race, just messing around! If you look closely at the end you can see ME in the reflection with all my muscles

Man, I am so glad I live in the USA, those cars looked really slow (compared to like my mustang I guess) and way ugly.

USA, proud to be and American by-God
    Alex

PS: what kinda video camera did you have to use, I could try to borrow one and show you what a real car can do!

PS:: they looked as fast as that daewoo I drive to work, and looked the same on the outside too

just messing around

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information