RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member

Hookers + Stomach Problems = Funny Story

I couldn't stop laughing.

Myself and the woman planned a one night getaway. We thought that in light of all our recent problems we'd try to solve them and have some 'private' time in a bed...and not the backseat of my car.

Anyways, we tried to find a nice hotel, but the prices were just ridiculous. I wanted one night, not the bloody weekend, so I decided to drive around.

I came across a relatively clean looking Motel 6 and decided to give it a whirl. $60 bucks didn't sound too bad and it was getting late, but before we made our final decision, I informed my woman that I was starving and needed some food in my system. She wasn't too hungry but agreed to come along with me while I went pick up food.

I ended up going to a Subway and picked up a BMT (Best Meat Trio) and just by looking at it, I knew I was asking for problems. Regardless, I ate it and as if a sign from Satan himself, I felt my stomach start turning.

Now that's a bad combo. I was horny as hell but felt the ****s coming on. So what do you do? I'll tell you...hold that **** in...literally.

We ended up going back to the hotel and started to make out. My stomach started to bloat from all the gas I was trying to hold in. My girl went to grab the goods when I almost let one rip and told her to relax. I thought I was literally gonna explode, but I held it in.

Anyways, we ended up doing the dirty dirty and everything went off without a hitch. I told her that I had to go wash my hands and the "Unit" off and turned the sink on full blast. I sat my ass on the toilet and tried to be as silent as I can without hinting to her that I had some serious stomach issues.

PFFFT! One snuck out. Then PFFT PFFT PFFT! Three smaller ones ripped around. I heard my girl ask me if everything was okay, but I tried to play it cool. I told her everything was fine and that the noise was my feet on the tiles. She fell for it....until the loud PLUMP noise was heard as it slipped out. It was like I was being punished for lying to her about my bowel movements. I swear to god, it was like dropping a ball in a swimming pool with no one in it and listening to the echo of the impact. Horrible.

Anyways, I came back and she didn't ask any questions. A few minutes passed and I was hoping that the smell would vanish. It didn't.

She got up to go check her teeth, but she was good about it. Didn't say ONE word and came back to bed. Gave me a kiss and said goodnight. PHEW.

Anyways, at about 4am I start getting real thirsty and still with the bloat from all the gas that I'm still trying to hold in. I couldn't take it anymore and had to take a number two...I get up and tell my girl that I'm going to go downstairs to the main lobby to get a drink and ask if she wants anything. She says no and turns around and falls back asleep.

I put my clothes and and leave the room. As soon as I'm in the hallway, I look around and it's clear. PFFFFFFT PFFFFFFFFT PFFFFFFFFFFFFT! I thought I actually ripped my underwear. I stopped and checked to see if anything slipped out, but I was good to go. I continued to walk to the elevator trying to make it to the lobby handicap bathroom so I can just let everything out in peace.

I continue to walk and with every step I let out a PFFT and made my way to the elevator. I get in and let a few more rip out knowing that I'm not going to wake anyone up.

The elevator stops on the second level and it's filled with the PFFT aftermath. The door opens and there's three hookers who are all hot as hell. They're all on cell phones and I'm thinking, "Oh...****". I put my head down and walked out, even though it was the wrong floor.

I turn the corner when all I hear at 4am is three hookers go "EWW! WHAT THE HELL! EWWW!". They actually started to scream....a scream that was cut off as they entered the dark stench of the elevator on a journey they wouldn't forget.

I couldn't stop laughing, but each time I laughed a PFFT would slip out...which, made me laugh even more.

Anyways, I ended up making it through the night. As my girl dropped me off at home she gave me a nice goodbye kiss. I gave it back and said I would call her in a bit...her reply?

"I won't be expecting it anytime soon, I'm sure you have a very important appointment with the washroom. Bye baby, love you."

Then she drove off and I ran to the washroom.

True story.

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Man.. that's funny as hell. I was rolling.

thanks for the laugh

I can imagine the hooker part.. i don't think i could have helped myself.. i would have busted out laughing right there.

The funniest part was when the hookers came in the elevator. Bro, honestly, I couldn't believe it was happening. They were hot as hell and I stunk that place up. I just put my head down and pretended to scratch my head as I walked (fast) around the corner...only to hear their screams.

Matrix78 is offline Associate Member
    haha o god that made me lol here at work luckly theres no one here

Quote Originally Posted by RoNNy THe BuLL
    The funniest part was when the hookers came in the elevator. Bro, honestly, I couldn't believe it was happening. They were hot as hell and I stunk that place up. I just put my head down and pretended to scratch my head as I walked (fast) around the corner...only to hear their screams.

lmfao..it's like shiet.. this is happening.

Pfffffffft.

Honestly bro, I've never had that much of a stomach problem in my life. It's like it was never ending. Now I'm at work and I'm telling you, my ass is sore as hell.

I swear to god there was blood on the toilet paper.

Honestly bro, I've never had that much of a stomach problem in my life. It's like it was never ending. Now I'm at work and I'm telling you, my ass is sore as hell.

I swear to god there was blood on the toilet paper.
    You were warned before eating that sub.. next time listen to inner self.

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    I love it Ronny, you just made me lmao!
    I can relate 100% brutha

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    haha put a cork in it...literally lol

I'm still hurtin' man. Sucks. Hahha....

Hot-Rox is offline Senior Member
    ROFL - Dude, you are to be commended for taking care of business "without a hitch" in that condition....lol

It was tough. I was so concentrated on my "situation" that I couldn't even bust a nut. I had to fake it just so I could stop humping and increasing the chance of some bad things happening.

Syndicate is offline Associate Member
    I thought I actually ripped my underwear. I stopped and checked to see if anything slipped out, but I was good to go.

Hot-Rox is offline Senior Member
    LOL - you are killing me over here. Bro, we have all been there (or in some similarly ridiculous situation). Thanks for laughs....

It was tough. I was so concentrated on my "situation" that I couldn't even bust a nut. I had to fake it just so I could stop humping and increasing the chance of some bad things happening.
    haha.. ive faked it a couple times but never cause i needed to ****. lmao

GeoQuadzilla is offline Senior Member
    hahahha that's some of the funniest Sh|t (no pun intended) i've ever heard!!

RussianVodka is offline Senior Member
    Ronny, thank you for great story. That's funny as hell. LMAO:-)

Neo
    Neo is offline Senior Member
    That has to be one of the funniest things I've ever read....LOL

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    That's too funny

G.I JOE is offline Junior Member
    Funniest thing ive read in a while lol

gya321 is offline Member
    D@mn bro, the hooker thing is just the topping on the cake

Be Real is offline Banned
    great story LOL many times. BTW I always get gas around chicks cause I try to hold it in. Ruined a trip once cause we drove 4 hours to another town, got there so full of gas I couldnt move or even let it out finally had to drive back cause I was in such pain. I've had problems with gas my entire life.

Quote Originally Posted by Be Real
    great story LOL many times. BTW I always get gas around chicks cause I try to hold it in. Ruined a trip once cause we drove 4 hours to another town, got there so full of gas I couldnt move or even let it out finally had to drive back cause I was in such pain. I've had problems with gas my entire life.
    Is it hereditary. Haha...

WS6_KID is offline Associate Member
    Lmfao!

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Ronny...Ronny...Ronny

*shakes head*

That's some disturbing s h i t right there..yes it is...

Last edited by *Narkissos*; 12-29-2004 at 03:30 PM.

decadbal is offline Banned
    hahaha poor RB

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    **** you Ronny.......I can't stop laughing. hahahahaha Poor hookers.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    To cover up the "ploonk!" sound, and also the "P-r-r-r-r-a-a-a-p-p-f-p-th-p-f-th-t!" sounds, run the water in the sink. For an explanation, "it helps me to go when I hear running water." To deal with some of the smell, well, if there is no window and no exhaust fan (might have been by the light switch) I guess you are just SOL.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    o yea dude..

next time

fill the toilet with toilet paper

It'll pad the plunk sound..

Been there done that

helios is offline Associate Member
    haha excellent story i can totally relate. esp. when you spend the nite at some girls place but your all bloated from drinking or whatever. i just lie there trying to figure out if she is really asleep so i can let one loose. whew...the guy who invents anti-fart pills is going to be a billionare.

GQplaya is offline Associate Member
    excellent story bro, i laughed my ass off. I have had those experiences also.

Thread Information