Thread: T-man Vs. E-man

CYCLEON Guest

T-man Vs. E-man

T-man Vs. E-man
    The Armory: Anti-Estrogens and Aromatase Inhibitors
    by Cy Willson

High atop the city’s tallest skyscraper, the epic battle between good and evil rages o
    "Take this, blue boy!" giggles E-man as he whips aside his pink cape to reveal a utility belt filled with foam-covered pastel dumbbells.

"Bring it on," mutters T-man.

The arch nemesis E-man, sporting both the musculature and the breasts of a chubby 14 year-old girl, flings the deadly polyurethane projectiles at T-man… all of which land harmlessly at our hero’s feet.

"Wow, you even throw like a girl," says T-man, "Is that all you’ve got?"

"I’ll show you," E-man lisps. He reaches into the back of his lacey cape and brings forth his most vile creation, the dreaded soy gun. "Prepare to die!" E-man says as he pulls the trigger, "Or at least to really start liking N’Sync!"

But T-man isn’t phased. He quickly drops his pants and begins whirling his mighty Rod of Justice through the air, building up speed. Whoosh. Whoosh. Whoosh-whoosh-whoosh. In a nanosecond, he creates a powerful wind that catches the deadly stream of soy in midair and turns it back from whence it came.

His maniacal weapon turned against him, E-man is buried alive in a mound of soy protein. Triumphant, T-man reels in the Rod of Justice. "Let that be a lesson to you, E-man. Testosterone will always defeat estrogen, if you have the right tools."

Tune in next week, as our hero does battle with Angela the Aerobics Instructor and her evil hoard of Guys Who Curl in the Squat Rack.

Found this and thought u fellas would like it

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Strange but funny

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    E-mans wepon should be a gyno ray... if you get hit, you get gyno.

CYCLEON Guest
    now that the ladies are here - thought id get there input!

Mike Guest
    Oh god how funny - someone was JUST asking me to explain the mechanism of airmidex in terms a nine year old could understand - He should DEFINITELY read this!

CYCLEON Guest
    yeah, I crack up every time I read "mighty Rod of Justice" - bwaaaaaaaaaahahahahahah

dumbells101 is offline Senior Member
    Ha, that's crazy...I love it. See I think this forum should always write like this. Some of us have knowledge at textbook level from college, and others have knowledge from this forum and personal studies. I want to always try and communicate at a level everyone can comprehend.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    What do you mean by "Rod of Justice"? Is that short for a guy maned Rodney??

Pete

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    I like superhero analogies.

primodonna is offline Female Member
    I'm waiting for the episode called "guys who think they can take a girl's bench she is using mid-set and push her physically out of the way and get away with it without her dropping a db on his head" oh wait...i have to write that one.

That was funny, CYC... I love the MROJ part
    What happens here, stays here

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator

Re: T-man Vs. E-man

Originally posted by CYCLEON

But T-man isn’t phased. He quickly drops his pants and begins whirling his mighty Rod of Justice through the air, building up speed. Whoosh. Whoosh. Whoosh-whoosh-whoosh. In a nanosecond, he creates a powerful wind that catches the deadly stream of soy in midair and turns it back from whence it came.

OMG!!!!LMFAO!!!!HAHAHAHAHA

Thread Information