Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Be Real is offline Banned

Moment of silence for all those lost in the quake

Can we please have a moment of silence for those poor people and their families lost in the Tsunamis that followed the 8.9 earthquake.

Please goto amazon.com and click on the front page in the middle on the red cross. They are taking donations, it is already up to 700,000 which is more than what France donated lets get it higher so we arent considered stingy.

here are some amazing photos taken by a person at the scene.

http://www.pbase.com/issels/phuket_tsunami&page=all

righton is offline Senior Member
    Poor ppl??? More like ignorant not thinking anything would happen from the 4th largest earthquake ever recorded a thousand miles from shore!

Elysium is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Be Real
    Can we please have a moment of silence for those poor people and their families lost in the Tsunamis that followed the 8.9 earthquake.

Please goto amazon.com and click on the front page in the middle on the red cross. They are taking donations, it is already up to 700,000 which is more than what France donated lets get it higher so we arent considered stingy.

here are some amazing photos taken by a person at the scene.

http://www.pbase.com/issels/phuket_tsunami&page=all
    Quake, tidal wave it all happened. I was sitting watching the news as it all happened.

Think the death tole is up to about 80,000 or something?

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by righton
    Poor ppl??? More like ignorant not thinking anything would happen from the 4th largest earthquake ever recorded a thousand miles from shore!
    Way to open your heart!

~SC~

Wow. Your an idiot.

Did you that this all happened in the space of 15 minutes? Its started at 10:00am and by 10:15 it was over, theres not alot they could of done.

My thoughts go out to them

Quote Originally Posted by MESSY_UK
    Wow. Your an idiot.

Did you that this all happened in the space of 15 minutes? Its started at 10:00am and by 10:15 it was over, theres not alot they could of done.
    Aaw come on, give the kid a break... I mean it's only one of the deadliest natural disasters in recorded human history... can't expect him to think too much...

I'm actually quite relieved to see how well the population has responded to the disaster here... the Canadian Red Cross has been flooded (no pun intended) with donations for the victims.

Its a pretty sheety situation for the folks there... no drinking water, food contaminated, tens of thousands of dead bodies, millions injured... I don't wish that on anyone.

Red

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    i just heard on the news that the earthquake was so powerfull its shifted the earth by and inch on its axis.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Ketchup
    Aaw come on, give the kid a break... I mean it's only one of the deadliest natural disasters in recorded human history... can't expect him to think too much...

I'm actually quite relieved to see how well the population has responded to the disaster here... the Canadian Red Cross has been flooded (no pun intended) with donations for the victims.

Its a pretty sheety situation for the folks there... no drinking water, food contaminated, tens of thousands of dead bodies, millions injured... I don't wish that on anyone.

Red
    I donated to the British red cross yesterday, the whole world has got their act together and has sent aid.

decadbal is offline Banned
    yea like if that happened where you live youd think all that was gonna come...your a real jackoff.. now to the important stuff, anyonek now how dennis james is..he lives there u know, its an awful thing when the world decides to show us how small we really are

Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    yea like if that happened where you live youd think all that was gonna come...your a real jackoff.. now to the important stuff, anyonek now how dennis james is..he lives there u know, its an awful thing when the world decides to show us how small we really are
    Maybe idiots like you might not know what implications would occure when a 30ft shift happens on the sea floor BUT I DO!!! Living on the coast of Fl if something like that happened in the Gulf Of Mexico you think i'd be sitting on the beach drinking a margarita...NOT!!Don't think i'm some snot nose punk that knows nothing about nothing, im 40yrs i've traveled to more places in this world than you can pronounce! Now why don't you and your b/f DJ come and jerk me off with your mouth...fkn idiot.
    Last edited by righton; 12-29-2004 at 11:09 AM.

Maybe idiots like you might not know what implications would occure when a 30ft shift happens on the sea floor BUT I DO!!! Don't think i'm some snot nose punk that knows nothing about nothing, im 40yrs i've traveled to more places in this world than you can pronounce! Now why don't you and your b/f DJ come and jerk me off with your mouth...fkn kid!!
    Oh my. I dont know how you've lasted so long

Maybe idiots like you might not know what implications would occure when a 30ft shift happens on the sea floor BUT I DO!!! Living on the coast of Fl if something like that happened in the Gulf Of Mexico you think i'd be sitting on the beach drinking a margarita...NOT!!Don't think i'm some snot nose punk that knows nothing about nothing, im 40yrs i've traveled to more places in this world than you can pronounce! Now why don't you and your b/f DJ come and jerk me off with your mouth...fkn idiot.
    When you edit your posts dumbass make sure no one has quoted you. LMAO!

Oh my. I dont know how you've lasted so long
    Not having to put up with kids like you.

40 years old my black ass.... youve been all over eh... so smart eh... im gonna go light on you.. you little 130lb weaking loser of an old man..maybe.. just do us all a favor..and when they ban you for being a stupid loser retard..dont come back with 3 other screen names talkin shiit and whining and all that... your to old for this sight anyway.. this isnt a geriatric convention... i live in atlanta if u wanan come teach me something big man

When you edit your posts dumbass make sure no one has quoted you. LMAO!
    I didn't want to sound so crass sh*t for brains.

Not having to put up with kids like you.
    For a 40 yo you dont seem very mature mate.

wow, uve been here since 2001, im sure your time is coming to an end... old timer..calm down.. bc you cant get a hard on doesnt mean you have to try to scare us kids...lol

Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    40 years old my black ass.... youve been all over eh... so smart eh... im gonna go light on you.. you little 130lb weaking loser of an old man..maybe.. just do us all a favor..and when they ban you for being a stupid loser retard..dont come back with 3 other screen names talkin shiit and whining and all that... your to old for this sight anyway.. this isnt a geriatric convention... i live in atlanta if u wanan come teach me something big man
    Be as light as you want but don't go assuming sh*t about anyone ,like i said i've been around long enough to know wtf i'm talking about and i'm say it too. Read some of my posts you might learn something instead of shi**ing on ppl with views you don't agree with.

no one agrees with your asshole views, your being a dick about 700,000 innocent ppl who are dead... ive been around long enough to know your a POS, and this board will be better with you gone. your the one assuming things about ppl, with the youve been to more places than i can pronouce.. now im done talkin to you, bc you clearly arnt as good as i am. trash

For a 40 yo you dont seem very mature mate.
    Read you b/s posts(Dumbass)... than talk about mature. OK

Be as light as you want but don't go assuming sh*t about anyone ,like i said i've been around long enough to know wtf i'm talking about and i'm say it too. Read some of my posts you might learn something instead of shi**ing on ppl with views you don't agree with.
    Ok, i'll give you some solid advice. Be quite, dont reply again. Dont bring your argumentitive, ignorant, insensitive attitude in a thread like this. Act like an adult for gods sake

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    i think youre out of order righton. Alot of the people who died had no idea what was comming. Look at teh pictures. Most of the people who got killed were living in shanty towns, poorly constructed single story houses built on very low level land with nowhere to go. Even if people did know it was coming, if you have 20 mins to flee and you dont own a car how far car you get. Not far enough!

Ok, i'll give you some solid advice. Be quite, dont reply again. Dont bring your argumentitive, ignorant, insensitive attitude in a thread like this. Act like an adult for gods sake
    Insensitive yes...the rest all yours. Done.

IronFreakX is offline Banned

Talking

Dont really know them and really couldnt care less more than 1000 people die everyday babies and all ur all carin bout this cuz theyre alot like 16000 or smth that can be made in 16 days i dont see ne of u griefen over the 1000 or more so just chill out yall

death is a fact u wanna be sad go ahead it wont make those people alive again will it?

your stay is gonna be short..

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    with a name like cystalmeth and comments like that you are gonna be around about 5 mins longer! think ill rejoin and call myself heroin-boy. This is not the place to talk poo, please be a little sensitive, if you dont like the fact people are mourning and saying how sad it is, then simple as this, dont fuking reply

oooo im so scared just cause i have a diff opinion doesnt make me wrong i will respect every1 and all the rules here but i will state my opinion as long as it does not go against the rules and if u dont like well thats just too bad

Quote Originally Posted by CrystalMethodX
    oooo im so scared just cause i have a diff opinion doesnt make me wrong i will respect every1 and all the rules here but i will state my opinion as long as it does not go against the rules and if u dont like well thats just too bad
    LOL! Bye!

wouldnt u like that?jk

i dont even understand how anyone can argue about something like that, or show support for not caring that alot of ppl are dead, sure alot of ppl die everyday, and its tragic, but this is huge.. and you act like its an ant hill. i feel for the ppl who surround you, bc im sure you dont give a dam when they die

when my grandfather died,when my gf died i didnt feel a thing its the way i am

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    death is a fact u wanna be sad go ahead it wont make those people alive again will it?
    No it will not, but showing an ounce of compassion, wouldn’t kill you either.

I certainly hope that you can since the great loss, with 77,000 people dead?

From what I am hearing entire cities, and communities are gone, people on the beach with their children, all dead.

How would you feel if everyone in your entire community was dead, or if your children or a relative or friends children were dead?

call me insensitive call me wutever its not smth i can change its how i am

hate my entire community dont have children dont plan to relatives well look at my previous post

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    when my grandfather died,when my gf died i didnt feel a thing its the way i am

I believe that most serial killers feel the same way, and we don't need them on the board either.

serial killers do feel but they get a high outta killin people so there is a diff

hate my entire community dont have children dont plan to relatives well look at my previous post
    u need your ass beat man.. your pathetic

Guys lets just leave it, we all know what happens to these types of people. They wont last

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information