someday is offline Member

**** Im Fat!!!!!!!!!

Man, i've been gone too long. Been so busy with work and moving that i haven't been to the gym in like 2 and a half months. I feel like a freakin fat slob. Anyhow just thought i'd drop a line and say whats up to everyone. Anything new happenin around here i should know about??

Also the only two gyms around here are 24 hour fitness and a golds gym, anyone have experience with either and can they recomend one over the other??

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    I only have 24 hour in my town. THere's 3 but only 1 I go to and it's decent.

Spyder Guest
    im not into those 'commercialized' gyms like gold's or bally's. ... my gym is in this old warehouse building behind a bunch of industrial warehouses. its got all the necessities and you cant beat the monthly rate.

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    im not into those 'commercialized' gyms like gold's or bally's. ... my gym is in this old warehouse building behind a bunch of industrial warehouses. its got all the necessities and you cant beat the monthly rate.
    what are your monthly dues? I pay 10$ per month @ 24 hour but only b/c we've had our memberships for about 6 years now. Since then, prices have skyrocketed.

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Welcome back....getting started again is the hard part...I was out for a month. Went back this week...god that soreness feels good.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

decadbal is offline Banned
    the pain in my bicep dont..

Spyder Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by aXe
    what are your monthly dues? I pay 10$ per month @ 24 hour but only b/c we've had our memberships for about 6 years now. Since then, prices have skyrocketed.
    im only payin $20 a month, and thats with no contract or anything. i used to pay anywhere from $35-55 depending on which gym

I'd love to find a local hardcore gym but out here its all for rich people who just want to have memberships to gyms but never go. I guess im gonna go with 24 hour fitness. Hopefully i can find a time when all the Social gym people aren't there and all the people who actually workout are there. I talked to them about memberships and both places want like 100 bucks just to sign you up which i told them flat out was bull****. Looks like my sis is getting me my membership for the year for christmas though. Possibly the best present Ive ever gotten.

Barbi- I've been looking forward to the soreness for the last month. I've actually been going nuts. My roommate came home from work early the other day and caught me pressing the couch.

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Second best pain in the world.....the first best pain is a topic for another thread .

Quote Originally Posted by someday
    I'd love to find a local hardcore gym but out here its all for rich people who just want to have memberships to gyms but never go. I guess im gonna go with 24 hour fitness. Hopefully i can find a time when all the Social gym people aren't there and all the people who actually workout are there. I talked to them about memberships and both places want like 100 bucks just to sign you up which i told them flat out was bull****. Looks like my sis is getting me my membership for the year for christmas though. Possibly the best present Ive ever gotten.

Barbi- I've been looking forward to the soreness for the last month. I've actually been going nuts. My roommate came home from work early the other day and caught me pressing the couch.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Be Real is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by someday
    I talked to them about memberships and both places want like 100 bucks just to sign you up which i told them flat out was bull****.
    They gotta pay those sales guys that keep calling and buggin you from somewhere. Basically what you told the guy was I dont want you to get paid LOL

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    No time to get back into it like the present!

Tomorrow is the first day of the rest of your life.

~SC~

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome back!

Thread Information