*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member

If you're a christian...

...how does this guy make you feel?

http://jeffmcfarlandpt.web.cedant.co...thread.php?t=9

BigJames is offline Senior Member
    Waste of energy to read...some idiot with too much time on his hands...he better hope the real Jesus doesn't return and read his stupid thread.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    haha. that's kind of funny. wish it wasn't so short though.

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    made me laught but Im not a christian

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Actually I can find humor in it. Some of it was kinda funny. Just because I am Christian doesn't mean that I can't have a sense of humor! And I agree a bit with BigJames I don't deal in blashpmey, we are all different.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    OH MY GOD IM SO MAD!!!! i think im going to start a protest

decadbal is offline Banned
    id say that guy has little or no comical talent, and i hope when i get to hell, i can beat him up for all eternity..

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    lol, somewhat funny

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    I laughed harder at one of the members' names....LMFAO

"Howie Feltersnatch" bahahah

BeerBaron is offline Senior Member
    "Jesus' last words on the cross, "My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?" hardly seem like the words of a man who planned it that way. It doesn't take Sherlock Holmes to figure there is something wrong here."

wow, u cant have one thread without some person against religion posting on it... i wish my life was that boring i could go around and piss on everyones beliefs

Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    wow, u cant have one thread without some person against religion posting on it... i wish my life was that boring i could go around and piss on everyones beliefs
    First, have an open mind; I wasn't 'Pissing" on anything. Second, it was a quote, those are not my words. Third and finally, I study the bible and, I feel it is safe to say, know more about the christian faith than you. You're obviously christian because you assume everyone in the world is christian by saying I was pissing on "everyones" beliefs. Be more accepting.

i was talkin about the ppl on the thread that cared enough to post, plz dont think bc you study a book, ruined by the king of england you know anything more than anyone. bc im afraid your mother lied to you. i dont assume anyone or everyone is a christian, i didnt say it was just about christianity, you have been all of 3minutes, so you dont knwo we have already heard your propaganda before, didnt like it then, dont now.. every stupid religious thread has some jackoff who knows so much more than everyone else there saying something negative on a positive note...go away
    Last edited by Decadbal; 12-24-2004 at 04:16 PM.

BigJames is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    Actually I can find humor in it. Some of it was kinda funny. Just because I am Christian doesn't mean that I can't have a sense of humor! And I agree a bit with BigJames I don't deal in blashpmey, we are all different.
    It is clever in its own way, I just think it is a stupid thing to waste time doing. I agree with 1victor...I do not deal in blashphemy either. I can enjoy a good religious joke now and then as I can laugh at myself, but it can easily go too far...I guess it is like this, I think it is stupid, but if others find it funny, now worries, that is their perogative.

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerBaron
    "Jesus' last words on the cross, "My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?" hardly seem like the words of a man who planned it that way. It doesn't take Sherlock Holmes to figure there is something wrong here."
    what's the relevence of this post to the thread?

Swellin Guest
    I laughed my ass off at that thread, and some of Jesus' replies!

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    this made me laught like hell

My child, how naive you are. The power of mayhem mods reaches far; no proxy, worldly or divine, can penetrate their banning shields.

WS6_KID is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by THE TRUE ADONIS
    How much does Jesus Bench?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus Christ
    The burden of the world, my child.

LMFAO!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by aXe
    what's the relevence of this post to the thread?
    PM me if you would like to talk about it.

I don't by any means hate christianity, infact I just got done christmas dinner with my family. I am just willing to hear everything said, and look at everything with an open mind.

Lol Hes A Super Moderator With 15 Posts Lolololol

workdude is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    id say that guy has little or no comical talent, and i hope when i get to hell, i can beat him up for all eternity..

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    PM me if you would like to talk about it.

I don't by any means hate christianity, infact I just got done christmas dinner with my family. I am just willing to hear everything said, and look at everything with an open mind.

oh, no biggie. I was just wondering b/c I read the link and I didn't see how your response fit in.

Rocket is offline Senior Member
    From the stand of a Christian I don't believe anyone should pretend to be Christ, but on the other hand Gods word need to reach out to people who may never seak it. So call it what you want and whoever posted that will one day be either rewarded or punished. We all must anwser on judgement day.

Rocket

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    I need to read the bible before opening your meat hole. Jesus in not "plan" what happened to him. In fact when he found out what was going to happen to him he was quite afriad. If you were nailed up to a cross in pain and near death what would YOU do?
    Last edited by BajanBastard; 12-25-2004 at 10:39 AM.

FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tampa
    You are jesus freggin crist, you can't unban yourself!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus Christ
    My child, how naive you are. The power of mayhem mods reaches far; no proxy, worldly or divine, can penetrate their banning shields.
    ahahahahh

Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    I need to read the bible before opening your meat hole. Jesus in not "plan" what happened to him. In fact when he found out what was going to happen to him he was quite afriad. If you were nailed up to a cross in pain and near death what would YOU do?
    I have read the every book in the bible including Thomas, read books analyzing the bible, and have prepared many a reasearch paper on biblical inconsistencies. I look at Jesus and christianity as I look at a philosopher and his philosophy. Jesus had a good guide line for life, thats not where my problem is. It's through the contradiction and hypocracy in the bible, the idea of an all knowing omnipotent God, and the idea of heaven and hell which I find hard to validate and in turn live by.

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Religion and philospohy are two different concerns IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    Religion and philospohy are two different concerns IMO.
    dont argue with the know it all.

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    It's through the contradiction and hypocracy in the bible, the idea of an all knowing omnipotent God, and the idea of heaven and hell which I find hard to validate and in turn live by.
    If you've read and done all that you say you have you would know a little something about the idea of faith. Essentially the foundation of any diety-based religion is faith. Faith is believing in something that can not be proven or disproven. Obviously you have no faith because you need for things to be proven to you in order for you to believe them. Your like a little child, who when the object he is focussed on goes behind a wall, thinks the object is gone forever and does not believe the parents who tell them it still exists.

Also realize that the bible wasn't written in english and the king james edition has many translations that are interpretive, of hebrew and aramaic, to say the least. So i don't see how inconsistencies in the king james bible can been used to knock anything.

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Come on BeerBaron, no response at all?

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    I have read the every book in the bible including Thomas, read books analyzing the bible, and have prepared many a reasearch paper on biblical inconsistencies. I look at Jesus and christianity as I look at a philosopher and his philosophy. Jesus had a good guide line for life, thats not where my problem is. It's through the contradiction and hypocracy in the bible, the idea of an all knowing omnipotent God, and the idea of heaven and hell which I find hard to validate and in turn live by.

i just said a prayer for you....don't mention it.....

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Nothing positive to say about that.

Thread Information