Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 20 of 20
  1. #1
    Juggernaut's Avatar
    Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    6,545

    Yes that's me in my avatar!

    ****! Talk about sexy! The only difference between me and Tom Cruise is he's ugly. hahahahahahaha

  2. #2
    Bigen12's Avatar
    Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    4,301
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut
    ****! Talk about sexy! The only difference between me and Tom Cruise is he's ugly. hahahahahahaha

    Is that really you, I pictured you as being much, much, much older.....

  3. #3
    palme's Avatar
    palme is offline Rosie Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    6,649
    Thats his girlfriend...

  4. #4
    Juggernaut's Avatar
    Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    6,545
    Yes I have to wear a suit........when I joined the orginization they told me it was the only thing I'd ever wear. Btw, I'm looking for a galaxy....it's kinda small....any of you seen it laying around anywhere? hahahahaha

  5. #5
    Juggernaut's Avatar
    Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    6,545
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigen12
    Is that really you, I pictured you as being much, much, much older.....
    What?!!! You only like older men? hahahahaha

  6. #6
    Juggernaut's Avatar
    Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    6,545
    Quote Originally Posted by palme
    Thats his girlfriend...
    no way......she looks a lot like me only without the glasses.

  7. #7
    Bigen12's Avatar
    Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    4,301
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut
    What?!!! You only like older men? hahahahaha

    Not personally,

    Without the glasses, you look a lot like Jack Black..

  8. #8
    Juggernaut's Avatar
    Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    6,545
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigen12
    Not personally,

    Without the glasses, you look a lot like Jack Black..
    hahahahaha I like Jack, he's a funny guy.....but still not as good looking as me.

  9. #9
    Bigen12's Avatar
    Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    4,301
    Yep, looks a lot like you....

  10. #10
    HeavyHitter's Avatar
    HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,107
    juggy, have you ever posted your body pics on here??

  11. #11
    Juggernaut's Avatar
    Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    6,545
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyHitter
    juggy, have you ever posted your body pics on here??
    Yes, yes I have...their somewhere here....in internet space. You going to make me look up my own thread? Then I'll guess you'll want me to bump it as well.....trust me I don't think you're ready for that are you? hahahahaha

  12. #12
    Juggernaut's Avatar
    Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    6,545
    Bros, I'm just clowning around....that's not really me in the picture. Because I lost the Fantasty Football tournoment this year Sigrabbit has given me the picture of shame to wear as my avatar for 30 days.....this counts as one day.....29 to go!

    My real pictures are in the members picture section......Mass thinks I look like Mark McGuire. hahahahahaha

  13. #13
    zOaib's Avatar
    zOaib is offline VET
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Kingdom Of Heaven !
    Posts
    2,739
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut
    Bros, I'm just clowning around....that's not really me in the picture. Because I lost the Fantasty Football tournoment this year Sigrabbit has given me the picture of shame to wear as my avatar for 30 days.....this counts as one day.....29 to go!

    My real pictures are in the members picture section......Mass thinks I look like Mark McGuire. hahahahahaha
    phew ! i was starting to get worried !

  14. #14
    Juggernaut's Avatar
    Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    6,545
    Quote Originally Posted by ZOAIB
    phew ! i was starting to get worried !
    No kidding.....that guys a lot better looking. hahahahaha

    I bumped my picture thread for you bros......don't hurt my feelings you bastards....I'm **** well sensative. hahahahahaha

  15. #15
    Commando_Barbi's Avatar
    Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Hawaii
    Posts
    6,183
    Whew I was worried TOO!

  16. #16
    Maraxus's Avatar
    Maraxus is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    4,345
    you got my hopes up for nothing, thanks cocktease(!6

  17. #17
    HeavyHitter's Avatar
    HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,107
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut
    Yes, yes I have...their somewhere here....in internet space. You going to make me look up my own thread? Then I'll guess you'll want me to bump it as well.....trust me I don't think you're ready for that are you? hahahahaha
    HAHHA, I knew deep down inside that wasnt you bro!! But i was gettin nervous LOL

  18. #18
    Elysium's Avatar
    Elysium is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    4,731
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut
    ****! Talk about sexy! The only difference between me and Tom Cruise is he's ugly. hahahahahahaha
    Lookin good bro, well done for havin the balls to show yourself.

  19. #19
    OGPackin's Avatar
    OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    6,022
    We make a cute couple....hahaha

    OG

  20. #20
    Animal Cracker's Avatar
    Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Va Beach
    Posts
    3,658
    rough pic...be glad that it is only a bet!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •