Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator

Who at AR would you most like to drink with?

Again...this thread has appeared once before in the past, but we have a lot of new members since then...so lets revisit this. Don't go overboard but feel free to pick more than one (oh yeah...if your preference is puffing some brush feel free to answer as well ).

I've boozed it up many times with Tigress so she doesn't count....it's a given that I enjoy that Eye_candy and I will be hooking up in April and Jay and Tobey later this year.

Bouncer....he's Irish...he's my age...he trains like a madman...he's a family man....I think that he and I would pound them back into the wee hours of the morning.

Mike...my buddy...nuff said.

TNT...I love to talk when I drink...and I like to talk about everything and anything. As a matter of fact I would rather hang out drink and chat than hit clubs and dance. This is a man who could keep me occupied with enthralling, intelligent converstaion for days at a time...can you say 3 day bender.

Caines4ever...a genuine nice guy...I just think this guy would be a blast to tip a glass with.

Anne and Cali...I love it when a woman can hold her own at the bar...just ask Tigress

Partyboynyc...not only is he my boy but the name says it all. That is not just a user name, he has earned that title!!

Again...I'm more than likely missing some of my good bros here, but I reserve the right to ammend this list at anytime.

DevilsDeity is offline Anabolic Member
    who ever can handle the most beer and wine

i brew my own beer and make my own wine

i have just over 50gals of beer and 25 glas of wine

party at my house

I'll bring my straw

righton is offline Senior Member
    Well, considering my g/f is a dancer i like drinking with HER friends.

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Man, what we really gotta do is rent a nice big hotel, and have a huge AR gathering

Damn, if only everyone on AR could afford it, it would be very doable

As for me, I can't afford shit right now, so count me out

But, drink up!!! I'd say i'd want to drink with everyone i've talked to on AR!

Like Pete said, TNT has so much knowledge, it would be quite interesting.

And of course, I would love to crack open a Molson CANADIAN with ANY AND ALL Canadians on this board

Originally posted by Terinox

And of course, I would love to crack open a Molson CANADIAN with ANY AND ALL Canadians on this board [/B]
    Doesn't any drink LAB LITE up there anymore?

BE_STRONG is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by righton
    Well, considering my g/f is a dancer i like drinking with HER friends.
    you just moved to the top of "MY LIST!"

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    Right Now I'm not a drinker, I'm an asperater!

MJ

Canes4Ever is offline Banned
    Originally posted by DevilsDeity
    who ever can handle the most beer and wine

i brew my own beer and make my own wine

i have just over 50gals of beer and 25 glas of wine

party at my house

When does the party begin DD?

BE_STRONG is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by Pete235
    I'll bring my straw
    I would like to drink with everybody so "PARTY AT PETE'S HOUSE!!"

Babyweight is offline Female Member
    I don't know anybody too well yet, but I love Michelob Lite & love to mingle~! It's always nice to meet new people....Mainly guys though...love to get their insight on things when their loaded. Sometimes the truth comes out! hehe

Oh and regarding Terinox idea...I work for an International hotel group who own many major hotels all over.....Very good deals I might add, if the opportunity ever arose for a get together.

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    Let's have AR night at the Sound Factory. Partyboy, where are you?

btw, I could pound all you sissy's under the table.

superbeast is offline Member
    Originally posted by arthurb999

Is this an alcohol related comment, or a sex related comment?

Ah ha......that sound's like a challenge

ann
    ann is offline Female Member

Re: Who at AR would you most like to drink with?

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Pete235
    [B]
    Anne and Cali...I love it when a woman can hold her own at the bar...just ask Tigress

Ann,Cali and Tigress drunk together.....Oh my

MinnieMe is offline Female Member

Thumbs up

Well i would have to say "PTBYJASON...".......

by the way.. when am i gonna finally meet ya...?

MM

Wow, Pete, too many to list I think..........

In no order, and as Pete does, I reserve the right to amend my list.....

Okay.....

I would have to start off TNT with as well. I have spoken to TNT on the phone and can tell you he is as funny and eloquent as he is on the board. His knowledge is amazing, and even with his learning, he is NOT a snob at all, and is just a great guy.

BillyBoy, because he was I think the 1st Mod to befriend me and I also have spoken to him on the phone and he sounds like a great guy too.

Genuine PL, because he is one the good guys on the board. I always appreciate my PM exchanges with him, and I truly love him like a brother. Really good man.

Peteof course, the man is incredible, just a guy you could chat with forever. Doesn't seem to have many hangups at all, and that is a big one in my book.

Dieselthis guy is one of my favorites for sure. Helps everyone and I'd like to give him my best for all the help and encouragement he has given to me. I have to make a toast to him and his quest for the perfect body.

Sicilian30, man this would be fun. I think he can belt down a lot and would be able to hold me up after I am plotzed !And he can take me to the best Italian restaurant and oder some really good stuff for me, I'm sure he knows the best dishes.

Superbeast because I'd love to get into his head and pick his brain, because he and I has very similar bodytypes and I want to find out exactly what he's done to get that way. Besides I want to hear about those three-somes he's had.

Dane26because this man must have some great stories. His job is tough, and he must be a pretty tough guy too, but I know from talking to him and seeing his posts on the board he is also a real sensitive guy underneath.

Frank White beacuse we could talk college baseball over a few and I could really get the scoop into life as a college athlete : i.e. do you REALLY get sex everynight from the girl groupies?

Juice Junkie just an amazing guy, great body transformation, I'd like to sit back with him and chuck down a few.

Broncojoshbecause we could talk about college football and just life in general. Of all the young men on AR he seems to be the one with it most squarely fixed.

BigKevwith out a doubt as well, hey he's got to be fun, and now that he is single, he is a babe magnet, so the best partiers are bound to be following him.

PartyBoyNYCoh brother, I'd love to party with him on South Beach at some of the better clubs. You know he knows all the best people and how to get past all the Doorguys. He could get us in ANYWHERE !

Bouncerthe 1st and best reason is he is an Irishman, nothing more needed. This guy can party no doubt about it. !

Jenna, Primodonna, KBgrl, Little Girl, Nubian Beauty, Tigress, Cali, and MMGirland we are going to my favorite gay club O'Zone and dance the night away. Party hearty and belt a few and get these girls going ! Any of the guys have the balls to come to club after I get the girls tanked up?

an Hon. mention to PTbyJason, DevilsDiety, and Terinox.

bortort is offline Associate Member
    I guess it would have to be some of you down south. I need a good reason to get out of this cold. But then again, If you guys up in Canada are drinking, I cant leave you out.
    Just give me one bad reason to drink, and I'll take you up on it.

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Mentioning cold weather, it is 89 degrees here today in the dallas metroplex. Summer is starting to arrive!!!!! YEEESSSS!

anyway, back on subject. i'd be honored to drink a cold one with everyone i seen post on the site. there are some that have helped and welcomed me a little extra, and i'd definitely buy them their fist round!

cp

Can I be 1st? Oh puuuuuuuurty please?

bortort is offline Associate Member
    lol your killing my canes

Originally posted by bortort
    lol your killing my canes
    Good, I like to keep things light here......

And I'm glad you guys enjoy it. In all seriousness, I'm only sorta like my AR persona, I'm really a bit more reserved, but I'm still fun to party with.

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by Canes4Ever

Can I be 1st? Oh puuuuuuuurty please?

um... it was an alcohol related saying.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by Terinox
    [B]Man, what we really gotta do is rent a nice big hotel, and have a huge AR gathering

hell I am all fer this.. Just let me know the place and time and I am there baby..
    Personally I don't drink that much unless I am not doing a cycle, just one of my ethics if you will. But I am all for minglin...

um... it was an alcohol related saying.

I know Arthur but I can't resist those little quips when I see them, there just to good to pass up.

Wrathchild is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by Terinox
    Man, what we really gotta do is rent a nice big hotel, and have a huge AR gathering

This is a great idea but I'd feel sorry for the employees at the hotel specially the cooks tryin' to keep up with out feeding needs.

What about the next Olympia in Vegas?

Originally posted by Diesel

I can answer that one for you.
    YES

I never had a shortage of options in college.
    Damn you jocks, and here I was all frustrated and in the closet !

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by Wrathchild
    What about the next Olympia in Vegas?
    Hell ya thats a good idea. Maybe we could get a group rate on tickets to the O even. Its in the winter too so no one has to worry about getting fat from all the beer

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Big Al He was the first guy I talked to and he is a great guy we have met and spoken.He has offered lots of advice and is a good mate.

Mike I need to just buy him a beer for all the questions I have asked him over the past year lol

Canes what can I say you e-mail everyday with something funny I,m sure we would have a laugh and I,ll find out next year bro ;-)

Pete he,s a top guy and we have a lot in common.I could drink the night away with Pete and he would be able to carry me home!

TNT drinking with this guy would be interesting and I feel you would go home a much wiser person.He also sounds a great guy

Tobey well no other reason than he,s a good laugh and just think of all the wonderful food he could cook when you get home from the bar !!

Ptbyjason I think we all owe him a beer for all the hard work he puts into the board.

Big Kev just cos I want to see this guy for real !!

IG he,s cool and laid back from his attitude on the board.

PBNYC and Primo there would be enough entertainment there for a night that would be fun!

Hon Mentions

PPP,Fever,Ann,and most members at AR

Originally posted by RON

Its in the winter too so no one has to worry about getting fat from all the beer
    Good point, and the weather is still really nice in Oct. and we all start thinking about bulking.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

i'm so down

i'm down for a factory throwdown is everyone else is.let's hook it up like the seciond week of april.i'm mad busy so i haven't been out in forever.we need to get PMs out to all the tri-staters and set up a huge get together.we need to start a thread where everyone can give a yell if they wanna do it.then i'll just PM everyone w/ info on where to meet a stuff.we'll hook it up phat

primodonna is offline Female Member
    Originally posted by Billy Boy

PBNYC and Primo there would be enough entertainment there for a night that would be fun!

But I'm an
    What happens here, stays here

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    I'd have to say Bouncer b/c i have been to the Ireland and until u've been there, u will never be able to fathom how much they can drink!

FRANK WHITE is offline Senior Member

Thumbs up

Originally posted by Diesel

I can answer that one for you.
    YES

I never had a shortage of options in college.

Diesel, thanks bro. College was a fun time. Lots of great memories. Canes, thanks for having me on your list. It was very nice and considerate of you. I'm sure we could have some interesting conversations about college ball. It sounds like fun.

Theres so many great Bro's who have been very considerate and helpful; Pete, Bigkev, Mallet, Methuselah, Superbeast, Canes,Billy B, XBiker, TNT, Tnox, Party, Ron(So call baby)Big Red,and everyone else. It would be a great idea for a Party. Who has the organizational skills to pull it off? I can see it now. Sus cocktail anyone.

Originally posted by FRANK WHITE
    Canes, thanks for having me on your list. It was very nice and considerate of you. I'm sure we could have some interesting conversations about college ball. It sounds like fun.
    Hey Frank, you're welcome sir, I enjoyed the times we PMmed and talked lifting and college baseball. Would be great time for all, as I'm sure you have some hum-dinger stories of life as college athlete, thats good bar & party conversation.

jammergsxr is offline Member
    Im gonna go with big Kev..I think just hanging out and having a drink would put 10 pounds of lean muscle on me!And I'd have to buy a round for torinox and Artherb for the cool anavars.

jammergsxr is offline Member
    Damn,terinox sorry,see that shit buy the dude a drink and misspell his name,damn G.E.D.

Nate_Dog is offline Member
    Originally posted by Babyweight
    I don't know anybody too well yet, but I love Michelob Lite & love to mingle~! It's always nice to meet new people....Mainly guys though...love to get their insight on things when their loaded. Sometimes the truth comes out! hehe

Oh and regarding Terinox idea...I work for an International hotel group who own many major hotels all over.....Very good deals I might add, if the opportunity ever arose for a get together.
    Naughty girl! lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information